Submit

lord-kensington

Dapper Guildsman

6,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:05 am
Kensingon looked at the newcomer, watching her morph into the naked being that now stood beside him.
'Well that is something I haven't seen in a while.' He said offering her his jacket, 'there is a draught, wouldn't want you catching cold now.'  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:23 pm
Mac's neck snaps loudly as she turns to face the stranger. Her soft lips part to respond, but a grant puff of dust emits from her, her face scrunching and eyes narrowing as she fights back the urge to sneeze. She fails, the small squeaks erupting and sending her into a small grey cloud. Short fingers can be seen waving amidst the fluttering particles.

"Phht, out of my face! Now!" Soon enough the air was clear, the heavy dirt settling in a halo fashion to her feet, and her attentions returned to the stranger.

"It is cold? I did not notice..." She pauses, a quisical look passing over her face. Poking her tongue out it is now evident what was troubling her, a small brown spider tickling its way from the pink tip to her chin. Her face turns to a frown, swatting the pest away in an irritated fashion.

Enusael
Vice Captain

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Vickrae

2,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:40 am
*Walks in and looks around*
Nothing special.
*Walks out the room*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:50 am
-walks into the room sighing and finds a chair to sit down in and takes out a book and starts reading it not knowing if she shall understand the words or not twist book sideways then upside down and figures out today is not the day she shall understand this book and try's not to laugh but lets out into hysterically laughing so hard she falls off the chair onto the floor eyes watering because she can barely breath try's putting my hands over my mouth to make it stop but it only helps a little-  

Illusional Reality

-Broken Anna Len-

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:05 pm
-tip toes into the room and looks around sees all the people and slowly moves father into the room-  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:47 pm
Tatiama looked around as she entered. "Hmph..dreadful." She muttered, then went to find something to drink.  

Muse of Love

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items