Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
Castle Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:24 pm
IamIsabellaSwan
GothGengi
IamIsabellaSwan
soccergrl67
*growls* 'hey! lay off Gengi.....she's new, leave her alone'....*stands in front of Rebecca*

Rebecca smiles and places her hand gently on Baku shoulder “Its alright, he is just curious.” she looked over Baku’s shoulder to look at Gengi “ To answer your question I don’t really know much about him, I know his name or the name he gave my mother was Roland, and I know he was a very hateful man”

oh wes most likely a noble then a lot of the nobles are like that

"Thank you I'll keep that in mind" Rebecca told him and smiled "Thank you for your offer to help me as well, thats very kind of you"'

ok its no problem  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:29 pm
M6dH6tter
Crimson smiled "I can help you as well, but after you rest..." He looked from Rebbeca to Baku and then to Gengi. "Guys, I think we should let her rest up a bit." "If you are ready to that is, just tell me and I will show you the rooms" He chuckled nervously "That is if I didnt blow them up from my 'quarell' earlier" He motioned toward the broken side of the castle that was still smoldering and crumbling.

Rebecca nodded and adjusted her back pack once more and followed Crimson’s gaze to the smoldering ruins “Wow” She said laughing softly “Do I even want to know why you felt the need to do that?” She asked and shock her head slightly “But yeah that might be a good idea I’ve been walking for hours it seems”  

IamIsabellaSwan

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:37 pm
IamIsabellaSwan
M6dH6tter
Crimson smiled "I can help you as well, but after you rest..." He looked from Rebbeca to Baku and then to Gengi. "Guys, I think we should let her rest up a bit." "If you are ready to that is, just tell me and I will show you the rooms" He chuckled nervously "That is if I didnt blow them up from my 'quarell' earlier" He motioned toward the broken side of the castle that was still smoldering and crumbling.

Rebecca nodded and adjusted her back pack once more and followed Crimson’s gaze to the smoldering ruins “Wow” She said laughing softly “Do I even want to know why you felt the need to do that?” She asked and shock her head slightly “But yeah that might be a good idea I’ve been walking for hours it seems”

hol od before you go~hands her a scroll~this contains ways for you to learn different ways of learning vampire powers. its different for everyone who looks at it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:52 pm
GothGengi
IamIsabellaSwan
M6dH6tter

hol od before you go~hands her a scroll~this contains ways for you to learn different ways of learning vampire powers. its different for everyone who looks at it.

Rebecca nodes and takes the scroll “Oh, wow thank you very much. Are you sure you want to give this to me?”  

IamIsabellaSwan

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:53 pm
IamIsabellaSwan
GothGengi
IamIsabellaSwan
M6dH6tter

Rebecca nodes and takes the scroll “Oh, wow thank you very much. Are you sure you want to give this to me?”

ya thats fine i realy dont need it anymore  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:58 pm
GothGengi
IamIsabellaSwan
GothGengi
IamIsabellaSwan
M6dH6tter

ya thats fine i realy dont need it anymore

She smiles slightly and takes off her backpack bending over and setting it on the ground and slips the scroll inside one of the pockets “ Where did you come across a scroll like this one?” She asked looking up at Gengi  

IamIsabellaSwan

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:39 pm
well it was sevral thousand years ago when i was 16~ im now 17,000 years old~ i had just became a vampire i had ran away from i found this ruin with a whole bunch of diferent kinds of golems and i didnt know what to do i was walking and trying to hide from them when this Giant Iron golem came out of knosw where and hit very hard i think a bock all my ribs. well thats not the point it hit me through some kind of wall and into a trap door and i passed out when i hit the floor at the bottom of the trap door then when i came to i saw the scrool in flamed in a dark aura i tryed to moved i hurt a lot untill a picked up the scroll and then like thaT I WAS WHOLE ONCE MORE and i opened it start reading it then before i knew it sevral thusand years wnet by i knew so much and well i really dont remember much except that night that night after i finished it~the scrool i mean~ i went back out of the ruin n and feed for a while went back to the ruins to kill all those damned golems but when i went back i found one type of golem and HIM there  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:54 am
'Thats very nice Gengi, now lets bring Rebecca to the remaining parts of the castle to find a room for her to rest..' *starts walking towards the entrance to the castle...motioning for the others to follow*  

TheScarletDawn

IamIsabellaSwan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:52 am
soccergrl67
'Thats very nice Gengi, now lets bring Rebecca to the reamining parts of the castle to find a room for her to rest..' *starts walking towards the entrance to the castle...motioning for the others to foloow*

Rebecca smiled once more at Gengi “Thank you once again!” She called back to him as she jogged to catch up with Baku. “Are you guys sure it will be alright if I spend the night here?” She asked once she caught up with Baku.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:07 am
"Yeah, it wont be a problem" He smiled, Crimson and Baku led her into the castle and up the stairs. Down the hallway opposite the smoldering wreck was the dormitories. He tried opening one door only to find that it was locked, his eyes narrowed and then he broke the door down with a powerful kick. Inside there was a single bed with a nightstand and a window overlooking the courtyard. "Quite solemn really, but it is a room" He dusted off the mattress and dug some blankets from the closet, after spreading them upon the bed he spoke. "There we are, we'll leave you alone for now." He turned and stood outside, waiting for Baku.  

M6dH6tter

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:27 pm
IamIsabellaSwan
soccergrl67
'Thats very nice Gengi, now lets bring Rebecca to the reamining parts of the castle to find a room for her to rest..' *starts walking towards the entrance to the castle...motioning for the others to foloow*

Rebecca smiled once more at Gengi “Thank you once again!” She called back to him as she jogged to catch up with Baku. “Are you guys sure it will be alright if I spend the night here?” She asked once she caught up with Baku.

alright no problem~vanishes into mist~  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:33 pm
Rebecca dropped her bag in the middle of the floor and looked around the room “Thank you so much for being so kind to me” She said softly and walked to the window looking out “You guys don’t have to leave yet if you don’t want too, of course its up to you though” She said turning to set on the window ledge to look at Crimson and Baku.  

IamIsabellaSwan

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:10 pm
IamIsabellaSwan
Rebecca dropped her bag in the middle of the floor and looked around the room “Thank you so much for being so kind to me” She said softly and walked to the window looking out “You guys don’t have to leave yet if you don’t want too, of course its up to you though” She said turning to set on the window ledge to look at Crimson and Baku.

man i need to feed~looks around for some ensuspecting monster  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:53 pm
'Well i do need to hunt, but before i head to my room i'll come back..ok?' *follows Crimson out of the room*....*growls at a monster walking towards us from the dark hallway*  

TheScarletDawn

IamIsabellaSwan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:41 pm
soccergrl67
'Well i do need to hunt, but before i head to my room i'll come back..ok?' *follows Crimson out of the room*....*growls at a monster walking towards us from the dark hallway*

She smiles and nodes "Alright, good luck" She said softly and walked around her new room touching the old bed and sitting on the floor in front of it digging through her bag. “Camera, camera” She said rummaging through her belongings “Ah!” She announced as she pulled her camera bag out of her backpack “found you” She said happily and got into bed with her camera bag  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games