Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Vampire/Human Romance RP (guy found) (one-on-one) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:10 pm
Jiro smiled, kissing her cheek too. "Well... I did have an actual girlfriend before you....and..."Jiro's voice trailed off. He suddenly remembered Alice.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:15 pm
Allison blinked a few times "Uh, what?" she asked. "You never told me that." she said, getting off his lap, looking disapointed.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:24 pm
"Allison please....."Jiro sighed, his mind still trailing over to Alice. "allison....she was special....but you.....you....you're even better...but..."Jiro was lost in though.t  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:28 pm
Allison gave Jiro a dirty look and then turned her back on him in anger.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:31 pm
Jiro thought about Alice for a moment. She was nice, quiet, timid, friendly, wamr, cute....and blind. Jiro thought he loved her. And now theres Allison. Jiro thought for a moment. "Allison, may me and alice be friends at least? Please dont be jealous." he sighed.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:35 pm
"I'm not jelous." allison mumbled. "But honestly, how can you two be friends in this situation?" she asked, truthfully jelous..  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:40 pm
"Allison...it was her who encouraged me to go on this trip.....and I met...you." he sighed.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:55 pm
Allison tried to smile. "Where were you going anyways?" she asked curiously.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:01 pm
"To visit the Vampire Village...the village in front of your mansion...." Jiro smiled back. alice kept popping into his mind  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:07 pm
Allison laughed "well, you met one didn't ya?" she giggled. "There isn't really any vampires down in the village anyways, except maybe one or two but they are vicsious." she said. She then moved over onto his lap again and sat there, smiling at him.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:12 pm
Jiro sighed, slipping out out from under her. "Allsion...Im sorry, but I cant do this now.....I need to do some thinking..." Jiro said, getting up.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:17 pm
Allison was dissapointed. She then said "ok." and walked over to the bed and flopped down, thinking about things herself.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:19 pm
Jiro grabbed his phone and called his brother, who was taking care of Alice. "Hey...can I talk to Alice?" Jiro sighed a bit. He watched the sun going up in the sky. "alice...hey.....do you think you can come over with my brother?" he sighed.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:27 pm
Allison whined "Noo!!" covering her head with her arms. She whined to herself, but knew he was listening but she didn't care.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:29 pm
"alright..." Jiro said quietly. "Allison, they'll be here in some hours." he sighed. "Allsion....nothing's gonna change my love." he said kissing her cheek.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games