Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Hero's Legacy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:28 pm
Hunter stood up and took out a kunai. Blaze was growling as a ninja came out of the bushes running at them.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:09 am
Jynx stood there with Keiji, Sasuke, Kiba, Shino, and Shikamaru all shocked by the love session turned wronmg by Akamaru's shruf against a tree.

"We sorta ummmm, followed you guys." Shikamaru scratched his head, looking down in embarassment.

Jynx scratched his head and looked down also. "We kinda, ummm, He threatened me, I would've been bit by Akamaru and been looking like who did it and what for. Sorry."

Sasuke stood there laughing. "Naruto's son. Heell Naw, ain't no way." He continued to burst into laughter.

Keiji looked guilty. He kicked a rock and walked to Seirah, ready for another slap. When he saw she was going to let him speak he looked at Hunter with a 'This is private' glare.

Jynx pulled Hunter back and walked back into the bushes where only Kiba and Akamaru could hear.

"Sorry for not telling you before, but you never seemed to like me, and when you did, I thought about how good friends we were. I respect your choice and always will, but I have to know this. Did you ever feel the same????"

Baby Jynx

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:08 am
"Dad, I know that you can still hear this, back up further. You too Akamaru," Seirah called. She waited until the sounds of movement stopped and put her kunai away. "Yes. At one point I did feel the same way, but you were always surrounded by other girls and flirting with them, so I never knew you felt the same way. If you had told me before Hunter asked me out I would have said yes."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:27 am
Shira began to walk away from the scene feeling out of place.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:50 am
Hunter got out of jynx's grasped and started to walk away.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:55 am
I'm gonna go train i guess.. Shira walked towards her own training ground and began to train alone.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:47 am
"Well, I believe I've gotta go stop a jealous boyfriend before he goes and does something stupid," Seirah stated when she noticed that Hunter's scent was moving away. She turned and ran after Hunter, catching up within five minutes. "You shouldn't be so jealous of Keiji. He didn't have the guts to ask me out and you did. Besides, if you had anything to worry about, I wouldn't do this," she commented, jumping in front of Hunter and hugging him tightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:52 am
Shira stood in the middle of wreckage that used to be a training ground, I'll fixed it later... She thought her breathing a little hard, the training ground was ripped up badly, trees were sliced to bits and there were broken pieces of rock and wood all around her.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:52 am
"Okay i'll stop being jealous of keiji and i like the love here but uh i can't breath.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:52 am
"You'll just have to wait till another time." Jynx shrugged his shoulders and walked to his brother. "I know it seems weird havin another mans leftovers but-" Jynx was cut off by a fist which landed right in the iddle of his face. "Keep talkin' and you might end up like Hidan when Shikamaru killed him."  

Baby Jynx

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:55 am
Shira sat down on a stump in the training ground she had just practically destroyed. Man i needed that workout, i feel a little better now.. She thought sighing.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:42 am
Your siggy is sooooo mean, yet sooooo funny  

Baby Jynx

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:02 am
"I could've told you that she wouldn't leave Hunter. Seirah's as loyaly as a dog," Kiba said. He and Akamaru had rejoined the others. "Perhaps you could try again when she breaks up with Hunter?" Shino stepped in between Keiji and Kiba. "Careful what you say Kiba," he warned his old comrade before turning to Keiji. "I wouldn't attack Kiba unless you want Seirah to show you her true power." Tekashi shivered as she landed next to Shikamaru. "Please don't make me see that again. Once was more than enough," she said, looking at Keiji. "You going to spar with me or what?"

Seirah laughed and let go of Hunter. "Alright, c'mon, I wanna catch that new action movie," she said. She slid her hand in his and started to walk towards the theater.

((and the plot thickens.))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:07 pm
Reiko was going shopping with her mom;kurenai. "Rei-dear..I've been wondering....do..you happen to like...anyone??"she asked as they where walking home
Reiko looked at her shocked "wh-what makes you think that!!!!"she said with a blush."I'm going home first!!!"she said quickly running away  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:23 pm
((lol thanks, i can be a bit mean sometimes, but most of the time i'm nice xd ))

Shira sat where there was once a tree only moments ago, sharpening her kunai knives.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games