Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Vampire hunt, the ultimate battle and war. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:18 pm
His eyes fluttered open, and he looked at her, his eyes having a hint of humanity for the first time. His voice was weak.

"Is it... Is it bad?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:41 am
"very bad" alexander commented as he walked past the pair heading back to were kat was "you'll be lucky to have half an arm after this"  

Daxter Mauville

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:45 am
"Lucky I didn't kill him," he muttered under his breath. "Interfering with what used to be my prey..." He looked at Alexander. "Hello."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:20 am
User Image
kat saw alex and without thinking she leaped at him and hugged him tightly. nuzzleing his neck.
User Image

ikat-kun

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:26 am
"I can't hold my form any longer," Gaea said to Zachary. "Goodbye for now, my child." She hugged him.

He didn't try to conceal his joy as he hugged her back. "Goodbye, mother." He watched her disappear slowly.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:28 am
User Image
kat glanced over at zach nervously and held dax tighter. (dax only gets like one post in a day. so he wont be posting back till tonight)
User Image

ikat-kun

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:37 am
He turned back to Kat, his face a mask again. "So, if you're not going to tag anyone... you're my prey."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:39 am
User Image
kat growled and backed away from his slowly. "stay away from me.." she hissed
User Image

ikat-kun

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:48 am
"Very well." He flexed the spikes on his arm. "Mm, this one'll be easy."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:49 am
User Image
kat looked at alex sadly, she didnt want him hurt. kat turned and ran straight into the forest away from them both she ran at full speed threw the brush and trees
User Image

ikat-kun

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:54 am
"I'll give her a five second head start," he said, "Not that it'd make a difference..."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:56 am
User Image
kat ran threw the river and swam under neath the water hopeing for it to hide her scent, she used bamboo to breath as she swam quickly. faster then any fish
User Image

ikat-kun

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:05 am
A large coelacanth swam in front of Kat, blocking her. Zach appeared on top of it. "Little girl, there is no escaping the earth."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:08 am
User Image
kats eyes filled with fear and turned from the water flinging her body out of it she ran straight into the forest she launched her self away from him as fast as she could
User Image

ikat-kun

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:15 am
Vines wrapped around Kat. He was enjoying himself.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games