Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Chains (Mythology RP) (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:26 pm
((Whatever.))

He understood her intentions, and drew off the rest of his clothes, and hers, blocking them with a shield of earth... that is, blocking them from Abyss' view...

((There you go.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:40 pm
Ry glanced around now. She got a feeling...something strange. Almost like she was getting a tummy ache. Slowly, with Bubu sleeping by the warm fire, she started walking in the general direction where she thought the others had headed off too.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:47 pm
They did it quickly, and pulled on their clothes soon after. Zach was even more pained. "I... have I betrayed Ry...?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:33 pm
Ry called out their names softly. "Zach? Abyss? Selene?" She took another step, and let out a surprised cry when she suddenly felt herself lifted up...she had caught herself in a hunter's net, suspended 4 meters off the ground.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:07 pm
"No," Selene murmured, kissing her brother quickly, "She'll understand if you explain..."

Abyss bit his lip. He'd kept his mind open; he could sense Ry... but he didn't want to move, leave the nymph in his arms alone, or wake her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:45 pm
Ry struggled in the net that she was caught it, whimpering and growling, biting and clawing, but to no avail.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:08 pm
Abyss leaned down, kissing the nymph and slowly slid her off his lap. "I'll be right back," he murmured, standing up and walking slowly through the forest, to Ry.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:14 pm
"Abyss....I'm stuck," she whimpered.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:23 pm
"I can see that," he said, rolling his eyes as he pulled out a sword and cutting down the trap.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:16 am
Ry fell on her back, the twigs and leaves crunching under her small weight. "Ow," she grumbled, witting up, shaking thw twigs from her hair.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:09 pm
Abyss picked her up, and said, "I'm going to take you to see my brother quickly..." He backed against the tree and pulled them in, pushing them out by Zach and Selene.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:57 am
Ry gasped against the strange sensation, falling to her knees once they were where Zach and Selene were. She was shivering slightly and looked up at Abyss. "That feels weeeeird!" She shivered.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:30 pm
Selene crawled into her brother's lap, yawning, and fell asleep.

Zach absently ran his hand through his sister's hair, eyes unfocused, staring past them.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:55 pm
It was then Ry noticed it. A musky, warm scent in the air. Her eyes looked at the siblings, then blinked slowly as she grasped the smell was coming from Selene and Zach. She stood up and murmured, "Well, as long as you guys are ok, I'm going to check on Bubu...he was still sleeping when I left but you never know..." She chuckled nervously.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:17 pm
"Stay," Abyss whispered. "Please. Zach's just... tense... but he'll notice you soon."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff