Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Jonny, a.k.a. iDragow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:12 pm
"Dam you, die already!" Wind continued to avoid the beserk Toan. She fliped back over the small boy. Suddenly sending him into the air one more by using her back heel. "G!" Wind whinned pointing up. "Please help me get rid of him! He won't die no matter how many times I kill him!"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:14 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

User Image
"That because one day i will be a god!" chibi Toan appear behind wind as ninja chibi mode and attack with the large sword.

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

shadow toan

gstyle818

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:19 pm
*stands up and stops the blade with two fingers*yeah right...*rolls eyes and punts Toan*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:21 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

User Image
-drops the sword next to g while was punted. the bombs on the blade exploded-

shadow toan

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:21 pm
Wind sighs looking back up, "Thanks ,G"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:25 pm

User Image
-appear behind wind and threw smoke bomb. rush into the smoke bomb and a few second run bvack out hiding. when the smoke clear black premenat marker was use to draw a mustache and a beard on wind face with big nerdy glasses-

shadow toan

gstyle818

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:27 pm
-covers wind face with a blanket-Chiwa Juden Shidensu!-pulls the blanket and the mustache and beard are gone-  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:29 pm
Anger marks appear over winds face. "Perminant on objects not on skin!" She shouted. She whistled, beggining to wipe her face with cream causing the marking to wear off. A large mutant digimon bursted through the whole from the ceiling, causing a some what minor earthquake. It was a Kimeramon. The mutant experiment roared, bearing it's fangs at the small Taon. Wind, jumped back still wiping her face, "Sick him, boy!" She pointed.  

Im Windspirit

shadow toan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:32 pm

User Image
chibi Toan whistle and Sangloupmon appear by his side. Toan rode the wolf digimon like a horse while carrying his sword "On ward ho!" Sangloupmon disappear into the shadow with chibi Toan.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:39 pm
*sighs and sits back at the Kotatsu*I can never drink tea in peace...*re fills his cup with tea and takes a sip*  

gstyle818

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:40 pm
Wind jumps and climbs a few air vents, instaling dj lights. She placed duracel batteries and turned the light on causing an intense light, penetrationg all shadows. "There they are!" She points, spotting the two. Kimeramon whined from the light, but extends his devimon arm, squishing Toan and sangloupmons path.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:46 pm

User Image
"sticker blade!" Sangloupmon yelled as he shot out hundreds of blades at kimeramon arms as he disappear in the shadow again appear behind wind as Chibi ninja Toan threw another smoke bomb drawing on her face black teeth, mustache. beard, and geeky glasses and the words Toan was here all over her face as he disappear in the shadow.

shadow toan

iDragow

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:49 pm
And wind doesn't think she can be evil enough... XD  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:52 pm

User Image
"Flame help me i cant hit a girl no matter how much of a guy she look like!"

shadow toan

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:55 pm
Meh, it me, me. Not Sheriti. Sheriti is at home. ^0^/

*takes out whip*

D:<  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games