Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
[ Legion Of Helpers Guild ] - ZOMG Team ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thoughts?
  I love it! Let me join! <3
  No thanks.
  Maybe......
View Results

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:21 am
Agamum
The_Last_Avenger
are you sure zOMG takes memory? it's a flash game, so if it DOES, I don't think it takes much...

yes the game requires an unusual amount of memory to play I know this because everyone with less memory then me constantly complains of massive lag

I also had load of trouble when I had 256k ram and the problem went away when I upgraded to 1GB.

I see. well I've had minor lag problems due to the amount of people in each area, and the fact that my comp isn't that fast anyway. I've only had to close zOMG a few times.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:01 pm
The_Last_Avenger
Agamum
The_Last_Avenger
are you sure zOMG takes memory? it's a flash game, so if it DOES, I don't think it takes much...

yes the game requires an unusual amount of memory to play I know this because everyone with less memory then me constantly complains of massive lag

I also had load of trouble when I had 256k ram and the problem went away when I upgraded to 1GB.

I see. well I've had minor lag problems due to the amount of people in each area, and the fact that my comp isn't that fast anyway. I've only had to close zOMG a few times.

actually it really depends on the browser. what i've noticed is that explorer hogs up more RAM, but if you have a mid-range computer and internet, you should have no lag with I-explorer at all. Firefox uses considerably less RAM, but experiernces more lags in game.  

Ronzalpha201

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:41 pm
really? thats interesting. you definatly know more about computers then I do...which isn't hard at all.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:42 pm
The_Last_Avenger
really? thats interesting. you definatly know more about computers then I do...which isn't hard at all.

you mean software...or more specifically, web-browsers. i personally prefer google chrome when it's just the regular internet surfing (no gaming). it's extremely simplified and easy to use. i haven't used safari or opera yet....  

Ronzalpha201

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:51 pm
you're starting to confuse me ronz...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:57 pm
The_Last_Avenger
you're starting to confuse me ronz...

..to detangle your brain, those are browsers as well...
i was talking about the 5 most popular web browsers: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, and Opera.  

Ronzalpha201

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:57 pm
Ronzalpha201
The_Last_Avenger

you mean software...or more specifically, web-browsers. i personally prefer google chrome when it's just the regular internet surfing (no gaming). it's extremely simplified and easy to use. i haven't used safari or opera yet....

Yeah. Google Chrome is great, but it's still in beta phase. It's fast and all, but too fast. Plus, it eats up a lot of memory and CPU. My friends' laptop crashs a lot, because of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:02 pm
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
The_Last_Avenger

Yeah. Google Chrome is great, but it's still in beta phase. It's fast and all, but too fast. Plus, it eats up a lot of memory and CPU. My friends' laptop crashs a lot, because of it.

exactly, which the "beta" part explains the crashes. it's still a good browser nevertheless...just needs some improvements...  

Ronzalpha201

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:16 pm
ok...i'm still getting confused lol. I underdstand though.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:18 pm
*shrugs*

Ehhh....if I can run tf2 and take a video of it on my graphics card at the same time then I'm golden. I just don't like ZoMG XDDD

I'm thinking about selling some stufff....

lvl 3.0 complete pirate
lvl 3.0 angelic set
lvl 3.0 prankster
lvl 3.0 space marine
lvl 3.0 ninja

Any takers?  

Dameon the -V-

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:39 pm
do we have to buy the full sets?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:56 pm
no, but I would like it if you did.  

Dameon the -V-

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:15 pm
Divinity alone is worth a lot in the market. It makes you godlike now in zOMG. I never run out of stamina now with it as long as it lasts. Not to mention it lasts much longer than it used to. The same goes for Teflon. Although the price for that is still the same. Its use is priceless. You can take on hard hitters more easily with that thing.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:27 pm
tkdauronXIII
Divinity alone is worth a lot in the market. It makes you godlike now in zOMG. I never run out of stamina now with it as long as it lasts. Not to mention it lasts much longer than it used to. The same goes for Teflon. Although the price for that is still the same. Its use is priceless. You can take on hard hitters more easily with that thing.

i agree...that angelic set is awesome...except for the bow...  

Ronzalpha201

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:20 pm
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII

i agree...that angelic set is awesome...except for the bow...

That Hunter's Bow is a lot more useful than you think. It works well with those who have high dodge stats. It debuff's the enemy's accuracy on the hit and may cause the enemy to slow down...It also has the highest range out of all the ranged attacks. Good for picking on those who would stray from the pack.  
Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff