Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Under the Crimson Moon (open to all)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Let the Rp begin...
  Yay!
View Results

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:52 am
her eyes grew wide, "nothing, not even sentemental value?" she asked curiously in shock. she shrugged, "well all rooms are funished and cleaned so you can pick and make adjustments as you please." she raised a hand. "and to correct you, you're not homeless. not now anyways." she smiled as she made to go back out into the hall. "there are three down here and three more, including mine, upstairs." she replied. "where would you like to start?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:03 am
Piper thought.
"We'll work our way up." he decided. "I get a head start though, to give me a fair shot at getting the room I want." he said.
Johanna gaped. "That's not fair! Just because I'm FASTER than you doesn't give you the right to have a head start!" she said indignantly.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:29 am
"guys..."she said in an exasperated voice. "one start above and work your way down while the other works their way up. you're going to want to see them all before you decide arn't you?" she asked carefully wondering which ones they'd choose. their themes were so different.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:21 pm
Johanna opened her mouth, before realizing that was a good idea. She snapped it shut.
"I GET DOWNSTAIRS FIRST!" she shouted, shooting off to where the smell of linens and feathers was strongest.
Piper groaned. "Ah, I'll let her go. She deserves first pick, anyway..." he mumbled, shoving his hands in his pockets.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:03 pm
she laughed as she darted of, "Are you being kind or is it because she'll beat you?" she asked carefully. "besides i was hoping you'd chose a room upstairs near me anyway. it would make me comfortable unless you chose for that reason alone. i want you both to be happy here." she pressed.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:13 pm
Piper laughed.
"I'll pick the closest one to you, even if it's hideous. But in this house, I doubt anything's hideous!" he said, smiling and pulling Lillith into his arms. "I don't sleep, so I could hear you if you needed me. At any hour." he said quietly.

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:11 pm
she laughed, "What did i just say about chosing a room for that reason alone?" she shook her head. "I just want you to pick your favorite. besides i have a feeling that you'll be spending a lot of time in mine anyway." she teased.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:31 am
Piper's smile shrunk, but it stayed radient and bright.
"As long as I'm welcome, I'll be there." he promised. "Unless I'm hunting, that is." he said, suddenly rubbing his throat.

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:35 am
her eyes widened in realization. "you haven't yet either. you know, you really should." she said knowing that Johanna would be ok, she did when earlier back but he just didn't want to leave her side it seems. "i know it pry makes you anxious, it does me too but we do need to make percautions." she replied urnestly.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:03 pm
Piper nodded, then gave a low whistle. Johanna appeared at his side in an instant.
"Hunting?" she asked, rubbing her throat. "I am getting a little thirsty."
Piper nodded, then turned to Lillith. "We'll be back soon." he promised.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:07 am
she nodded, letting them leave her to her lonesome thoughts in her house. well at least the only people besides herself that could come in were them now. she wouldn't have to worry about a damned thing. she smiled at that thought and the fact that she wouldn't be alone there anymore. she would share her home with them and hopefully they'd have it to their liking. she wanted them to be happy there. no matter the cost.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:16 pm
Piper and Johanna flew through the forest, not even snapping a twig as they blew over the ground.
"It's nice..." Johanna began in a normal conversational tone. "Having a place to live and everything." she said, staring straight into the forest.
Piper nodded, but said nothing. Johanna scowled.
"Pipe?" she asked, her voice concerned. Piper suddenly stopped, leaving deep furrows in the dirt. Johanna skidded to a stop next to him.
"Piper...?" she asked, using his full name. Something she only did when she was truly concerned about him. He put his hands over his face and crouched down.
"Oh God, Johanna." he half-sobbed. "She smells so good!" he bellowed into his palms. Johanna put her hand on the back of his head.
"It's okay." she crooned, smoothing his wind-touseled hair.
"NO!" he screamed. "IT'S NOT!"
Johanna pulled her hand back abruptly, not wanting Piper to tear it off.
Piper ran his hands through his hair, making it stick straight up.
"Jo, I could kill her. So easily." he sighed.
Johanna nodded. "She's your singer. Of course you're so... drawn to her. In every way." she said understandingly.
Piper groaned. "I just wish I could fully satisfy myself. Animal blood isn't filling enough." he explained. Johanna's brow puckered.
"No, Piper." she said. "I won't let you go back to the old life." she said sternly.
Piper nodded. "I know, but the only other option in sight... is to turn her." he choked out.
Again, Johanna nodded. "I know. You aren't willing to do that?"
Piper shrugged. "I don't know, yet. I don't know if she wants me to. I doubt it. I don't think anyone wants this." he said, his voice strained. Johanna sighed and knelt beside him.
"Ah, Piper." she said softly. "I know she loves you. I'm sure that's what she wants."
Piper was still as a statue. "What are you going to do, then? I'm sure you wouldn't want to be around us for the first couple months." he said quietly.
Johanna shrugged. "Maybe I'll find someone. Shouldn't be too hard." she said, looking up through the trees. "Maybe."  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:14 am
She wandered to the upper floor taking careful and silent steps to her room. it was a strange room for someone that would be as light as her. sure the walls were arches and bends of beautiful white wood, her furneture gold in the light but her bedding was black, with gold antique designs. a canopy of sheer gold cascaded from the ceiling onto her black, gold and while asian carpets beside her bed. ah how she missed such a place. the extras of ebony wood around her room a balance of black and white.

she shifted onto her feather down blinkets and realized that her journal was missing. she must have lost it in the woods on that day of all days... one that she'd never forget, no matter how long or short her life was.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:44 pm
Piper stood up, running his hands back through his hair and beginning to pace.
"Damn, I'm sorry." he said quietly, squelching mud between his bare toes.
Johanna shook her head.
"No, Pipe. It's okay." she said, touching his elbow lightly. "I know you of all people can control yourself."
Piper snarled. "And what of your past experiences tells you that?" he snipped, grinding his teeth together.
Johanna sighed. "You were a newborn then. And you stopped yourself then." she said, trying to console him. But Piper only shook his head and ran into the woods, leaving no trail.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:35 am
she stood again and headed down the hall for her library. maybe there was an open book in there somewhere where she could start again. but as she was wandering the shelves of the smoky and crumbling of ancient books, past the old scrolls that might fall apart at touch when she felt it. somthing was wrong, distress filled her for some reason. "Piper..." she whispered softly and dropped to her knees. she couldn't go to him, he was hunting and she didn't want to possibly force him into a mistake. she pressed her hands to the floor feeling the cool mahogany under her fingers. ah, cold, smooth and hard, so very familiar...  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games