Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaiaholics Anonymous - Addicts Welcome

Back to Guilds

A guild for Gaiaholics and Gaia Addicts alike 

Tags: Gaia, Gaiaholics, Anonymous, Addicts 

Reply Gaiaholics Anonymous
No EI thread yet? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:07 pm
Nightmare: unexpected turn, but awesome Pepper-tea work as usual. Makes me want to walk around headless for a bit xd

Reed: Random as always, but still gorgeous new poses.

Journal: Hit and miss. This evo. is a miss in my book confused  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:57 am
Uuuu I like the Reed, mine is only at the rainbow part atm, but it'll get there eventually biggrin

Nightmare is ok, reminds me of Reve, which is not really for me... but it's nice looking still.

Journal is neutral well, neutral from my part.  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

lilartichoke

Wheezing Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:45 am
Gogh Reed :: Very pretty. I love the butterflies, especially how they are different with the hand poses. It seems to compliment the enchanted book and biancamella well. The crown is kinda blobbish, but overall it's pretty and sparkly. Who can complain about pretty and sparkly?

Nitemare :: I can't complain. It's the circus everyone wanted. The no head thing is hilarious. The vest is awesome. Pepper-tea is great with adding those little pretty touches like the chain dangling down the back. The head feather is really cool. And I like my see-through tiger.
I must confess though I'm growing tired of the black/red/gold color schemes with things.

Journal :: A little odd here. Though I think the retro bathingsuit is cute, and I still love that blue color a lot... I think this is one that you have to play around with a bit to love. I like the head wrap and that rich color of brown... That's the hard thing with ei's though... they can make up their own colors and there may not be very many other items around to match it. Browns on Gaia are the most annoying thing ever!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:08 pm
Well let's see:

Masquerade: We get noses and blush. It looks a little odd.

Classilke: Pretty! Need to sort out what to wear it with, since I don't want to run around in my undies.

Reve Rouille: Meh. I guess I could use the eyes. Not wild for frames. Could maybe use the tail.

Stolen Mesozoic DNA: not keen on the skin. I like the shirts and the animals.  

Salmay
Captain

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:06 pm
Still waiting to be impressed by the DNA... T-shirts are probably the best part of the whole evo. so far.

I kinda want to get a few Masquerades to sell later.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:08 am
Masquerade has some cute blush! Buuuttt still not sure it's worth it.

Classilke heart I adore it, too bad I have to wait since I have 2 gen. Though is has the cute bolero now.

DNA talk2hand What's with all these skins!

Reve is nice looking but just not my stuff.  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:59 pm
WOW! This is a very good week.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:30 pm
Mhmm.

I do like how the Kottan Bell is coming along. These boots are fantastic.

The Nightmare is looking good. Not a fan of wolves but the jackets are pretty cool.

The reed it really hasn't wowed me yet. I had a second gen but I really didn't use it much. I may pick it up later.  

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

Kinnei

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Informer 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:05 pm
Can you tell I liked this week's evolutions??? xd And little owl with the the Gogh gives me hope that we'll have the baby elephant pictured in a piece of artwork by ethe with show up in one of the remaining evolutions.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:07 am
mmkay...This week it was The Masquerade, Lyndexer's Journal, Yemaya's Pearl and the finally of the Diapered Egg.

The Masquerade has relieved with something people have been asking for a long time, freckles!!

The journal is still in the okay territory for me. I like the clothes, much easier to match this week.

Yemaya brought us some wonderful deep sea fish accessories. I love the angler fish dress. Once tek-tek updates I plan on using it.

The egg's finally was okay. I just wish we could have seen more of the lovely demon girl. Think of the possibilities we could have had with her.  

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

Kinnei

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Informer 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:08 pm
sometimesalways

The egg's finally was okay. I just wish we could have seen more of the lovely demon girl. Think of the possibilities we could have had with her.

I freaking love Ash. I kept on hoping we see her as a Gaia item somewhere and finally here she is! I know we had the flaming horns/tail thing before, but finally Ash!!!!!! I ended up buying a Diapered Egg in the Market basically just because of her. And finally the creator of the Egg can hopefully rest for a while. She said that she doesn't like making EIs, and that the finale of the Egg was put off until this week because she wanted to get it right.

The other evolutions were good this week, but I don't think I'll ever buy a Masquerade. Then again, I said I'd never get the Diapered Egg before now. LOL!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:37 pm
Kinnei
sometimesalways

I freaking love Ash. I kept on hoping we see her as a Gaia item somewhere and finally here she is! I know we had the flaming horns/tail thing before, but finally Ash!!!!!! I ended up buying a Diapered Egg in the Market basically just because of her. And finally the creator of the Egg can hopefully rest for a while. She said that she doesn't like making EIs, and that the finale of the Egg was put off until this week because she wanted to get it right.

The other evolutions were good this week, but I don't think I'll ever buy a Masquerade. Then again, I said I'd never get the Diapered Egg before now. LOL!!!

I wasn't a fan of the Masquerade when it first came out either. The realistic face bits were ugly to me and the first two evo didn't sway me either. It was the nose that sold me.  

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:02 pm
I love this weeks evolutions. The Reve has some very interesting poses and the Nightmare looks awesome.

I think I am gonna buy the Reed again. The finally was fantastic, I love the long white hair. WE need more really long hair. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:15 pm
Agreed. The Gogh had an awesome finish! Tons of great items and poses. I finally sold my 1st gen off for 700k and bought a 12th gen for 230k.

Reve was different. Medical stuff? o.O?  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:10 pm
Classilke : very pretty but Gaia need undergarments. I need a slip!

Masquerade: meh

Stolen DNA: dinosaurs  
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas