Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Toan The Devil Reincarnation! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which path do you follow?
  the one that lead to the snack bar
  the one that lead me out of here
  the one that lead to Toan Destruction! (I will kill anyone who vote this!)
  The one that will help my lord Toan get a new katana! ( Vote this one ^^)
View Results

Earthest

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:16 pm
Earthest stopped twirling and skipped to Toan. "Of course I had fun. I worked with my father and then I went shopping with my parents and sisters. I had hoped that the break wouldn't be so short, but that is the way vacation is. You relax and then as soon as you find peace and serenity, it's over, and back to chaos," she replied. SlashAngemon shook his head and asked, "How were the Agumons?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:56 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Toan shrug "Same as usual having the rivalry with the Gabumons to see who can date the Floramons, quite fun to watch actually"

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:37 pm
Earthest paled. "Digimon date?" she questioned then turned to SlashAngemon and pointed a shaky finger at him. "Do you date?"SlashAngemon was taken aback by Earthest's question then blushed heavily. "Yes we date...at least some of us do...somewhat..." SlashAngemon looked toward the other digimon for help. Earthest stared at all of them paling even more. "Do all of you date?!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:40 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Vajiramon laughs "Why yes do you think a powerful good lookin digimon like me never dated! ha!" MagnaAngemon gave a little laugh too "I'm married" Wingdramon cough "I was to busy staying alive to date" Toan burst out laughing

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:06 pm
Earthest promptly fainted. That was too much information for her to comprehend. SlashAngemon sweatdropped. "I tried to hide this from her," SlashAngemon sighed. Then turned to MagnaAngemon, "Congrats on being a married man." He then looked at Vajiramon and shook his head, "You just had to scare her, didn't you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:15 pm

Toan nodded in understanding "she never dated before" Then went up to Earthest and pour water from his water bottle to her face Vajiramon laughed "We'll im sorry i always been a bad lair!" Toan roll his eyes. MagnaAngemon just smiled and said "Thanks"

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:23 pm
Earthest got up, startled and wet. "What happened?" she asked. "You fainted," SlashAngemon replied, then stated, "She's dated before. The only problem is-" Eartehst started to hit SlashAngemon repeatedly. "How could you not tell me!! I can't believe you didn't tell me! Wait till I get a hold of some pretty digilady for you! I can not believe you!" Earthest ranted. SlashAngemon sighed and said, "I was trying to keep her because of this." Earthest continued to smack SlashAngemon.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:49 pm

"You poor thing" Vajiramon laughed While MagnaAngemon just nodded "You have my sympathy" Toan burst out laughing even more "HaHaHa cant breath haha SlashAngemon.... dating" Toan continue to laugh as he felled to the floor

(wow im surprise)

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:42 pm
Earthest continued to smack SlashAngemon. Then she stopped and then asked, "So...digimon actually have a gender?" "Yes," SlashAngemon sighed. Earthest turned to Wingdramon and cocked her head. "So...what are you supposed to be?" she questioned.

((You shouldn't be. You don't know me.))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:46 pm

"I'm a guy" Wingdramon answer coldly. MagnaAngemon, Vajiramon, and Toan all burst to laughing

(I'm surprise you didn't ask who MagnaAngemon married lol but forget that)

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:01 pm
((I was about to, sheesh. Hold your horses!))

Earthest paused then nodded. "Yeah, girls don't complain as much as you do," she replied then skipped over to MagnaAngemon and tugged on a wing. "Who's your honey?" SlashAngemon snickered at Wingdramon.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:05 pm

MagnaAngemon just gave a grin "It Angewomon, i also have a son lucemon"

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:11 am
Earthest tilted her head to the left side of her body and blinked. "Isn't Lucemon like...evil? And if you were a patamon when Toan first met you and it's only been a few months then that must mean...Was is a shot gun wedding with two minors or was it a quick decision made in Vegas?" SlashAngemon choked on air and whirled around and snatched Earthest. "Sorry," he said. He glared at Earthest, but she was too preoccupied thinking about how it all happened and how it would work with the time element.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:08 pm

"No your thinking about the evil lucemon im talking about the child digimon, and before i turn to an egg i use to live in a village where i had met Angewomen in her child stage and she manage to escape just before the village was destroy while i dedigivolve from Angemon to patamon from lack of energy and was turning to a digiegg. plus that was wear me and Toan first met....before Darkdramon anyway and over time i missed the birth of my son until i found her again just recently" MagnaAngemon explain

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:53 pm
Earthest looked at MagnaAngemon then scrunched her face up. "So she was a one night stand turned wife?"  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games