Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Revamped! Tero's Lion Plot Search- Everything under the sun Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:11 pm
Man I fail I meant to mention that Orca rp with her son would be appreciated too... I am looking to do a few back rps with him before he moved on to go to the pride. So if you wanted we could do rps too. I dont know if you have aim but if you do add me nessiaing1102, I find it easier to plot there and such.

As for Elam and Fa'tin let me knwo whenever you know. He technically hasn't been born yet I am just in love with him so I like to plot up a storm.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:05 pm
You Need RP!
Your SoA: Rasul
My SoA: Kimo
What kinda RP? Friendly/getting his butt kicked
Future plots? I want Rasul (one of Kwea x Thuraya's sons) to learn a couple lessons when he is sent out to capture a banu. My main idea was for him to learn that he's not the top of the food chain. Because of his personality he'll have a special attraction to female seers, and I was thinking he could try to manipulate her into coming with him only to meet Fleance before he can get away. Can either rough him up or just verbally crush him, or they can get away for a short time and be pursued, your choice. He won't be a particularly nice pad, so perhaps he could show his true colors when he's confronted and show her that not everything is sunshine.

Fairly future, but it's a thought. He might also be interested in Chayah  

Dulcea

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:28 pm
You Need RP!
Your SoA: Nywele God of Manes
My SoA: Sarika
What kinda RP? Pride Rp
Future plots? Perhaps he could be her pad? Im up for all sorts of plotting with Nywele  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:54 am
You Need RP!
Your SoA: Thoko
My SoA: Kimo.
What kinda RP? Enemy.
Future plots? I'm not sure if you've already found someone for the type of plot I read in Kimo's blurb, but if you have, remind me. However, if you have not, I've got Thoko to offer up. He's manipulative, vicious, and cunning. Seeing the opportunity to use Kimo's seer powers, he'll coax her out of her sheltered life and spirit her away from her father. But, as I have stated before, if you have already found someone, please let me know.

Sasu Berry

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:26 am
Did you still want to do the fling for Awiti? If you'd rather stick to a mate plot, I really don't mind, I just want to double-check. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:45 am
Do you wants to start some of the rps mentioned.  

nessiaing

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:47 pm
Well funny thing is just this week I found pads for both of my U'W girls. ; D; Sorry I didn't update it sooner. I'm still game for pride RP, though~

Ness: MotherSon RP would be good too. :3 I don't think iD and I have really decided the logistics of the family yet, but once we do we should have some family RP. Hokoa and Sinin would still be good, though~

Dul: I think Kimo will be gone by then (in her own plot) but we could do that plot with Chayah and Coeur. :0 I don't think I want any of my presently rogue girls to get taken into the U'W. <33 I've already got two in there, after all. xD

Sasu: We could do an RP between them where he might bully her around but Fleance comes in and is like "wut r u doin to my bby? >:C" As for the spiriting away, I'm pretty sure Shino's Nelly (God of Hate) is my man. :3

Safia: Yes please to the fling. xD She's got four and just needs the one with Dath. <3 You've got my AIM, right?

Ness: I can start the Sinin and Hokoa one. :0  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:52 pm
Alright. Would you prefer to do this RP on AIM? Honestly, I'm getting stuffed here with RP again, and AIM seems like the better idea right about now. Since, Thoko would have a new experience at a new emotion: Intimidation. He's never met a god before. xD  

Sasu Berry

ktqueen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:19 pm
You Need RP!
Your SoA: Adayanna
My SoA: Xun
What kinda RP? Friend
Future plots? They're from the same pride!! And frankly, seem to have a similar personality! Adayanna really needs some friends outside her family, and being friends with a tinnier female might help her grow up a bit. Plus, she wants to be a Purifier like her daddy, so if Xun becomes a demon hunter, maybe they can partner up in the future?

Nevermind on the second part, saw the little girl is going to be part of a pride plot! XD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:40 pm
Sure, I mostly just want Rasul to get himself beat up in quest for his peculiar tastes~  

Dulcea

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:14 pm
Sasu: Fleance has never intimidated someone before. :"D
AIM'd be good. <3

Kt: That'd be awesome! 8D
And which female/pride plot? xD;

Dul: xD Sounds good  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:28 pm
You Need RP!
Your SoA: Hakuna!
My SoA: Hyundur'ton
What kinda RP? Maybe friends, definitely pride RP. 8D
Future plots? Maybe they could hang out again? XP Either way, they're both in the pride, so they probably could bump into one another again. :3  

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:43 pm
Light: Sounds great! 83 <33

+ Bombyx (pokéSoA - green lion) Flings? ;D
+ Tana grew
--> Demon-colored fling for her? :V I'm going to be picky. (doesn't have to happen now, I just want to start lining something up)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:06 am
Kimo grew!
Arcas grew!
Koit grew!

Codium get! Bahari'mtoto join in progress- friends?
Zanthoxylum get! Fleance's son from a past life = ANGST in adult form! Also Yasen's brother!

Flings for Phle, Can, Koit, Hayato, Serru, Bombyx, and/or Zanth, please!
As for girls... Nywea fling/mate? She'll be leaving the pride, probably.  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:31 pm
Bump~!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers