Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply Gaian Grammar Guild
Salutations, Greetings and Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

D o o m p i c k l e

Magnetic Prophet

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:50 pm
Greetings, my name is Jen and I am 21 years old. (^_^; I've never been so good at this whole introduction thing,) I enjoy delving into discussions of almost any topic as long as there is something to be debated. I've been working customer service in retail for the past three years and as a result I've developed a bit of a cynical attitude towards the general public. (it seems that society is just absolutely dripping with idiocy, but that is a topic for another day) My hobbies and interests include anime/manga, gaming, drawing, writing, painting, sculpting, paintball, anything having to do with the paranormal, and music. My tastes in music tend to be eclectic and while I can generally be found listening to Jrock, I also enjoy alternative, industrial, indie, goth rock, darkwave, ska, and psychobilly.

Well I do suppose that is enough of my rambling for now. <3

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:44 pm
My name is Derrick Brooks, I am 15 years old. I look at myself and medium litteracy, errm I never good at introductions so I will end it here.

Ciao !!!  

-Air Force 1s-

noonnonon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:41 pm
I'm er...new. I'm 13 and literate. Yup, that's me.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:48 pm
The name's Will, I'm 15, that's all you need to know. ninja  

MasamuneFFC

FieryKnife

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:04 pm
I don't like giving out my first name, so I would just like to be called FieryKnife, Fiery, or any other derivative or nickname. I'm 17, and aiming to major in Japanese or Creative Writing when I get to college.

My general interests are reading, writing, foreign languages, video games, anime and manga, sketching(I can't really call it drawing), and some music. I've started learning the violin this year, but other than that, I'm a listener. In just about everything I'm picky, so I branch out. sweatdrop

I'll have to leave it at that. Thanks very much for accepting my application, and I hope to be a valuable guild member in the future!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:08 pm
Hi, my name is Raze. I am 21 years old and although I major in Art and Digital Arts, I do enjoy philosophy, literature, roleplaying, writing, and singing horribly to fast rock or techno music. After working at a popular fast food restaurant I have come to the epiphany that the majority of this world's population are hopeless cases.

This is why I like philosophy. It helps me keep my sanity. Thanks for accepting me!  

Raze Arein

800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Ayla69

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:19 pm
Hi! I'm Jessica, I have only been playing gaia about a week, and so far I love every minute of it. Well if anyone is just looking to strike up a conversation with me, feel free. Otherwise, I will talk to everyone in the fourms!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:12 am
Salutations to all guild members,
As you know I'm new here and I first logged in to gaia a week ago.
I'm 15 years old. stare
I hope you don't mind my pesemistic attitude, cause I'm just made that way. neutral  

menetnashti

Exidus3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:28 am
Greetings, my name is Edward and I'm 15 years old. Just call me Ed. I enjoy reading literature and such, and I like to hold an intelligent conversation. Unfortunealy, that's quite difficult around most places on Gaia....  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:45 am
Hey, my name is Steffyn and I'm 16 years old. I like to write, draw and have literate conversations with people.  

Buccellatte

Sparkly Conversationalist

OishiiTsukemonoSensei

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:42 pm
Greetings all guild members,

I have several aliases, but my name is Alexandra,currently stuck in Tennessee, to my dissapointment, but I'm from Colorado, and I am an avid reader. Some of my interests include anime, music (pretty much anything except rap and country), playing my clarinet/bass clarinet, and roleplaying (on MUCKs, forums, Avidgamers, etc.)

I'm fairly varied in my reading interests, but I prefer sci-fi/fantasy most of the time. I do read books on history and wildlife, however.

Oh, and I am currently learning Japanese on my own, on top of being in Spanish class at my high school

That's about it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:09 pm
Hello, I am Lost, Red, even In or The if you like. blaugh I'm 17 and I enjoy writing poems and reading (anything). I am a drummer and guitarist. I love learning new things and using them to put other people in their place. That's pretty much it.

Adios  

Lost In The Red

Romantic Lover

20,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500

YuugiTsubasa

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:20 pm
I have three pseudonyms: Danie, Yuugi, and Red apparently. (I think this one is because my LiveJournal is "Psychotic Redhead." In my circle of friends, I'm also the Grammar Princess, Anime Goddess, and Mech Pen Monster. Yeah, the people I hang out with are weird. heart Internet junkies, that's my group.

I've been raised in the valley, so if I use the word "like" excessively in any of my posts, please bash me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:27 pm
Hoorah! I'm Sasuke... I'll talk soon  

Veritas Unae_Nanashi

Dapper Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Full closet 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:08 am
Hello. I'm new here. I'm glad to be here with other people like me. People who actually read! It's a miracle!  
Gaian Grammar Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games