Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Plague of war (for RP People) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DO you like it?
  kinnda.
  nah
  it needs work
  AHHHH the MUTANT LAMAS ATTACK!!!
View Results

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:06 pm
Nabri was oblivious as she sat cross legged in the rain, she could hear the thumping of her heart in time with the rythm of the raindrops. As she closed her eyes she listened hoping for some hidden message among the falling water, "Nabrikasha...Nabrikasha..." she gasped, her full name was being whispered by another mage, but who? Again "Nabrikasha...Nabrikasha...." Nabri was pushed backwards suddenly by the power of the words, she fell, hitting her head against a rock. "Shoot." she muttered, standing slowly, "Ouch."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:21 pm
Callisto noticed that Nabri was no longer with her. "Nabri?" she called. "Nabri where are you?" she asked getting concerned.  

Saphirewolf7

Pastriecake

Hilarious Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:46 pm
Nicholai didn’t have to be asked twice; he reached for Nabri, and brought her in to the ship. “Did you say Kigu? Why he’s my- wait never mind.” He sat her down in the captain’s quarters. He then went to the helm and shoved off. “To the fire temple it is… But what about the wedding?” He directed a zombie to the helm. He held the princesses hands and kissed her lips.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:49 pm
Lalapeya pushed away after the kiss and slapped Nicholai across the face. “Who cares about the wedding, I’d rather get to know you, and then, leave you in a muddy hole! Just because you kissed me.” She then stepped into the map room of the ship. “Come on lets find our course.”  

ruggaboo

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:50 pm
(Come on guy's Let's get moving alredy!!!! )  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:11 am
(alright alright sheesh!)
Callisto walked to the helm of the ship and examined a map on a desk. "Alright then, we're are in the southern west when we should be north east. If im right though there are good wind currents at this time of year making this trip much easier am i right?" she asked even thoughshe didnt need to. She knew she was correct.  

Saphirewolf7

Yvansi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:26 pm
Yvansi kept having these dreams, until he awoke. He was sweating cold streams. He noticed that the ship was moving again, so he climbed down the mast again. Suddenly his hand slipped and Yvansi lost his grip the ratlines, plunging down toward the deck. At the last moment, something happened, causing a rushing noise, that Yvansi didnt see because he had clenched his eyes shut. Next moment he was standing on the deck of the ship, his clothes singed and a dark circle of burned wood around him. He looked starled for a moment before collapsing on the spot, unable to see the strange symbol the burned wood made. (Sorry, best I got right now...)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:59 pm
When Nabri finally looked around she realized the ship was sailing away , fast. "Ah crud." she muttered, she closed her eyes and gently stepped onto the water , she ran her feet skimming the ocean without a splash, finally she was neck and neck with ship, she let the water carry her upwards to the deck where she gracefully hopped on. "What happened here?" she thought looking at the boy lying across a strange mark burned into the deck, she rushed over and knelt by his side, "Yvansi? Are you all right? Wake up!" she said, shaking him gently.  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Deadly Posion

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:25 pm
Yilayth tryed to stay awake, who knows if the orgers would return. she gave a big yawn.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:32 pm
(IT"S AN AIR SHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S IN THE AIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU KOW FLYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... ER, FLOTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(I swear... people... don't know things any more...))  

ruggaboo

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:38 pm
(hey becca thats mean!! dont be mean to shay shay!!! its not nice!!!!!)
Callisto ran over to Nabri and Yvansi. "That was strange." she muttered examining him. "Is he alright?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:39 pm
Thoughts rushed through his mind. He was unable to hear or feel anything the others did, and he wouldn't be until they reached the fire temple. His eyes beheld visions of the same dark red dragon. Unknown to Yvansi he had muttered a spell that had begun an ancient spell so forbidden even the Mages of Old had been afraid to start it. This spell.... (Woops... almost gave it away. Ill have to tell that part later.)  

Yvansi

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:54 pm
(oh curse you for being so secretive!! HISSSSSS!!!!!)
Callisto almost leapt back ten feet when she heard what Yvansi was muttering. "Thats.....thats the...." she whispered. She placed her hands on Yvansi's shoulders and pulled him up so he was looking at her. "You have to stop." she said. "Please stop." she begged.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:55 pm
Yvansi was out to the world at this point. Nothing could stop this spell from being completed unless the book served its purpose. The spell would be complete, as no-one who started the spell had ever lived to end it... (Im terrible at creating suspense...the spell switches a soul from an inanimate obgect to a human body. Currently the dragon spirit in Yvansi's sword is being attached to Yvansi's body, and his soul is being pulled into the sword, which incidentally cant be destroyed until the book reaches the temple... Nice twist, eh? Hope you arent mad, ruggaboo... sweatdrop )  

Yvansi

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:26 pm
"I'm sorry if I'm boring you...As I said, I've not much to talk about." Zyltai sat down beside the door, "If your worried about the ogres, I can keep watch while you sleep."  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games