Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Kastara Castle (RPers Wanted!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you Join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:12 pm
"Wow either elves are terrible liars or your terrible at sounding convincing." he said. "What you just did obviously wasnt normal." he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:36 am
Red Heart looked down at Tibby with couriousity. "Who are you Tibby?" She asked quietly. "With the right persuasion, your mind will wield all the answers you could want." Red Heart shifted down to her elven form and walked forward.  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

monokke

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:00 pm
((So what if I'm going soft.... I've just been feeling so unloved latly.... T.T))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:53 pm
Tibby blushed, "Uh, nevermind. it really doesn't matter." she muttered, turning to heal a long scratch on Kree's arm.  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:28 pm
"Well I dont buy that." Falcon muttered angrily. He turned to Nocmod still on the ground. "But I think he had something to do with it." he growled walking over to Nocmod. "Why did you come here?" he asked dangerously.
"I shall not speak." Nocmod replied.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:21 pm
Tibby whirled towards the creature, looking absolutely terrifying, which was an amazing feat for a small, soft looking elf like her. "Why did you come here?" she growled menacingly through grittied teeth, she knew this guy somehow, and she wanted to who he was.  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

monokke

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:45 pm
escapes and finds you guys..... hmmmmmm...... just to creep them out..... "I love you Falcon!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:56 pm
(Jeeze is EVERYONE in love with Falcon?! Sorry Monokke, you may have to fight Ruggaboo for him. xp )  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:37 am
Falcon looed away from Nocmod at Natashee. "HUH?" was all he asked in shock. What was the deal? Natsahee had just escaped imprisonment and now she was confessing love for him?! Falcon mind may just explode.
"If you wish to know why I came here you must return with me to find out." Nocmod said to Falcon.Falcon turned back on Nocmod "Thats not your call. Your going to tell me who you are and why your here or else we may jusr kill you instead." He growled. Spending time around ruthless mercanaries can teach a guy how to be tough let me tell you.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:10 pm
"So wait you don't love me then???"  

monokke

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:58 pm
(Crimany, what's with the romance? Love triangle!!!! heart 3nodding )
Tibby rolled her eyes, hoping all this loveyness surrounding Falcon would not go to his head. She turned to the creature on the ground still, an especially evil look on her face, "Or perhaps death is to easy for him, to quick maybe?" she lifted and eyebrow, "Maybe we should extend the pain?" Tibby looked furious, this guy had messed with her friend, he occured in her memory painfully, making her feel scared and insecure, and she wanted to know why. Life was getting to frustrating to cut corners.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:01 pm
"Am I mistaken or was it NOT you who hated my guts?" Falocn asked slightly anoyed with all the drama.
Nocmod examined Tibby. "Bold for such a small she-elf are you not?" he asked.  

Saphirewolf7

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:51 am
Kree awoke because she had fainted from the empowering force of her abductor, “Um, I’m fine, you know, just perfectly fine, I could… Wait Natashee what did you just say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” She run up into Natashee’s face and poked her stomach, “Don’t ever say a lie like that ever, you here me, EVER!” Kree walked over to a small stump and wallowed in misery. (Come on right now I called Falcon first he’s mine!*pulls out a claymore and points it at Monoke* Lets go right here right now)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:25 pm
Falocn sighed placing his hands on his head. "I will never understand this." he mumbled. He decided to release his stress on the demon before him. "Last chance." he growled taking out a dagger. "I have spoken. My master shall be the one to tell you the rest.""Wrong answer." Falcon said raising his hand back."Are you saying you will not come willingly?" Nocmod asked raising an eyebrow."You will come." Falcon heard in his head. "If you want your friend back."There was a flash and suddenly all around them was darkness. When it faded Kree was gone and so was Nocmod. "Nooooooo!!!!" he shouted in anger falling to his knees.(total drama!!)  

Saphirewolf7

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:30 pm
The next thing Lalapeya knew was that she wasn’t with Falcon, but the Gira was near, “Where is it?! I can feel it, were did you hide it? Give it to me!” she suddenly knew who Tibby was (PM me Shay) “Were am I?! Answer me!”  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games