Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Timerift Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A stitch in time...
  ...Saves nine
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:01 pm
Tyran heade dout fo teh toilets, carrying his old clothes in a bag. he'd had to rp a hole in teh trousers for hsi tail, but tugged his shirt down to hide it. When he saw Tat at teh table he almost didn't recognise her. She was...actually a woman.

"Wow."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:10 pm
Tat looked up at Tyran. "Huh?" When she noticed where his eyes were directed her face turned red and she quickly turned away. ".....nice outfit...." she said as she pulled a strand of hair back behind her ear.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:21 pm
"looks good on you." Tyran said, clearing his throat. he sat back down. "you actually look like an adult"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:28 pm
"Thanks....." Tat replied nervously. She felt very strange in her new attire. It lacked the layers and weight of all her other outfits from home. "I feel practically naked," she said before thinking. Once she realized it her face turned red and hoped the men didn't get a mental image.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:32 pm
Tyran laughed.
"Then you'll fit in with most modern women."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:41 pm
Tat laughed with a touch of nervousness behind it. Now that she thought about-most of the women in this time did lack the many layers of undergarmets. "....thats.....just great....." she managed to say as she hugged herself to cover her chest.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:50 pm
Tyran smirked and resisted making more fun of her  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:57 pm
"So.....we were going to check out the areas in which we arrived in right?" Tat asked to get off the subject of her new look.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:20 am
Tyran nodded.
"of course. where did you coem through? near the book shop?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:59 am
"No.....I was in a very large garden of some sort," Tat replied as she remember yesterday. "There were a lot of people wondering around and playing."  

0Moon_Maiden0

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:02 pm
[Wooowww....I missed a lot. I hate busy days. whee I'll just skip to where we are now.]

"A park?" Vence suggested. This world and his own world seemed quite similar, just without the the technology. It was creepy, really. the names were alike, the geography was much the same. Well, the city was unlike any he'd seen, but the basic layout was similar, by what he'd seen so far.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:31 pm
[lol]

Tyran nodded. "Sounds like." There were plenty fo pars where he was - they were extremly popular. In areas like space stations where the urbanisation was so huge, and after people had spent months or years in space, a park was a vital lifeline that many viewed as practically sacred in importance. he knew he loved them - a part fo him always pined for the vast forests of his homeplanet.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:00 pm
((haha-no food for Vence and Stephanie >.<))

Tat glanced about at the group, "I don't remember which way it was though...."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:07 pm
((Oh noez X0!))

"We came from this direction to were we asked about finding a hotel. So it should be this way."

The group came to were the book shop was. "Does anyone notice anything out of the ordinary?"  

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:11 pm
Tat looked around. "You mean-besides everything?" she grinned since this whole time period was out of the ordinary for her.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games