Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:03 pm
Kailee hummed an affirmative. "That's a pretty accurate term." she murmured, happy to be close, the fact that they had three wolves tailing them all but forgotten.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:06 pm
Leon smiled and kisses her head again. 'I wonder if your parents will like me?' He mused out loud when one of the wolves gawfed at a laugh he shot them a look that could turn mortals to stone. 'Shut up.' He growled eyes turning red in anger. He was genuinly curious and hated having people laugh at him...except Kailee of course. He absolutely loved her laugh.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:29 pm
Kailee shot a glare over her shoulder at the brown wolf that walked on Nadia's left side. She could tell that it was the dark brown wolf that had laughed at Leon's question and it pissed her off. She tightened her grip on Leon's arm, pressing herself tighter against him as she returned her attention to the front. "They'll love you." she said a bit loudly, clearly making sure the wolves behind them could hear. Or else, she added in her head.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:55 pm
Leon laughed and held her close he was more trying to loosen her grip a bit than anything else but he wanted to appear as a strong person so did his best to hide his discomfort. 'I know mine will love you.' He purred kissing her forehead. He too added an or else in his mind.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:52 pm
Kailee smiled and her grip loosened a little as she relaxed. The next few hours progressed with relatively little incident. However, Kailee was beginning to get tired, still not entirely used to a nocturnal schedule. "Carry me?" Kailee whispered to Leon, leaning against him, her eyelids starting to droop a little.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:01 pm
Leon smiled and without another word lifted her into his arms and nuzzled his nose against her cheek. 'Sleep in my arms darling.' He whispered in her ear. When the same wolf who laughed at him growled a warning he hissed one right back his eyes flashing red and his fangs extended to feeding length. 'Permission to kill them if they start to annoy me?' He asked Kailee with a strained growl to his voice.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:12 pm
Kailee frowned. "That wouldn't make a very good first impression Leon." she murmured, snuggling into his arms.

Nadia was less . . . understanding than Kailee. "Touch my girls and I'll be dragging your unconsious body to the palace." she growled at him, though she'd have to have a serious talk with the gamma about maintaining proper decorum. The beta on her right, a silvery grey wolf, also growled, moving more towards the left, prepared to defend her packmate if the need arose.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:47 pm
'Pa-lease.' He retorted with a grin holding Kailee close. 'You wouldn't be able to touch me if I was at full strength.' He hissed. It was true the only way a male vampire could be stronger than a female was if he was protecting his non-kindred mate or if he regularly drank human blood. But he swore off it the minute he ran from his family. 'But, since I don't want to start off on the wrong foot by killing you I'll play nice.' Course we'd be there by now if I could trace... He grumbled. He'd never been to Kailee's place before so he couldn't.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:12 pm
Nadia snorted, but said nothing else. The wolves behind her dropped into a slightly more relaxed postion, though they were always on the lookout for any sign of danger.

"Good boy." Kailee breathed out as she heard Leon's statement about playing nice as she drifted off to sleep. She felt perfectly safe in Leon's arms.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:55 pm
Leon smiled as he watched Kailee drift off in his arms. His senses on high alert on the wolves behind him. If they tried anything on him he'd have no choice. He pulled Kailee a little tighter in his arms protectively and kissed her forehead. He gathered he had about two hours left of darkness left so occasionally would look for a safe place to camp.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:59 pm
Once Leon chose a place to make camp, Nadia and the two other wolves took positions as look-outs. "Heather, take first watch." Nadia ordered. The silvery wolf nodded and started making a round, creating a perimeter.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:09 pm
When he had settled Kailee on the makeshift bed he'd created one handed -he refused anyone else's help- He settled in next to her. The place wasn't that well cut off from sun light but as long as he kept the makeshift curtain up over the entrance he wouldn't burn up. He then pulled his side of the blanket all the way over him for good measure and pulled Kailee into his arms tucking her neatly against his chest.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:45 pm
As the day passed, the wolves continued their watch, Nadia taking shifts with the brown-haired wolf to discuss in private the other's actions earlier and how to maintain proper decorum.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:00 pm
When Leon opened his eyes it was pitch dark in his little cacoon. It must be night because he hardly ever woke during the daytime. He pulled off his cacoon and drew Kailee closer and kissed her head. 'I love you.' He whispered in her ear and held her tenderly.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:09 pm
Kailee snuggled further into Leon. "Are we there yet?" she whispered softly, feeling perfectly comfortable so close to Leon.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games