Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
The Creeping Sleep ~ D&D style fantasy rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

As the air grows thick, summer arrives.Spreading fast in the unevitable heat,
  this multiplying destroyer of human meat,with it's sparing few lives.
  Darkening limbs, nowhere to begin.An endless row of soldiers,
  carrying their weapons and kin,have not the force, to make this endin'
  A seriekiller, yet not in prison.The laughter grows silent,
  city dissolving into flames,but never really gone,
  in it's neverending reign.
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:18 pm
Orla didn't feel like she needed a cleric-the medicines she had taken were doing just fine. However, centaurs were natural knowlodge seakers so she decided not to pass up the chance to learn.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:21 pm
The gaurd led them through into the throneroom. It was huge but seemed divided into sections, with a meeting table in te center, and the king's throne towards the far end of the room. The Advisor - a tall a lithe man- was stood behind the head chair at the table.
"Greetings. I am his madjesty's personal advisor. I recieved your message, and I admit it is very interesting. My question is, what is it that gives me the evidence to belive you?"

Craban nodded in a vauge gesture of respect.
"It's true, sir. Our group wre fleeing the island when a regiment of my peop- ...of the drow attacked. They were led by two men, both apparently of human varients, though we're not entirley sure of that. They intended to trap us and set fire to the boat, but we managed to get away. This is..." he winced a little, unhappy with having to say it, as in a sense it was a tta; betrayal of his people. "...this is proof that the underdark is involved. At least the cities within this region. But they have allies elsewhere it seems. They also massacred the centaur, and utilise dthe Creeping sleep, sir..."

---

Meanwhile Shar remained in the waitng room for a few minutes befor ebeing escourted into another room and laid out on a simple bed. He groaned as a woman in white robes and a headdress approached him. Obviously the cleric.
"Centaur!" he called, wanting someone apparently on his side to get this 'heretical' cleric the hell away from him.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:27 pm
Orla's hooves clammered against the floor. "What is it, drow?" she responded from the other side of the room. She sensed his tension around the cleric. Rolling her eyes, but slightly amused she slowly approarched. The cleric backed away slightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:34 pm
Shar raised an eyebrow at her retort.
"What? You expect em to remeber your name? It was orc-something, right?"
The cleric looked at Orla's hoof.
"Oh, m'am, I was instructed to cure you and your companions." She looked back to Shar. "Is there a problem?"
"Yes. I do not require your help. Leave me." he snapped, though ended up having to lay his head back down as he started to get dizzy.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:46 pm
Orla eyes flashed at Sher, but softened her gaze upon the woman. "You may inspect my injuries if you wish," she replied gently with a bow if her head. "However, I have already taken the medicines I've needed for them......as has he." The last few words were a bit colder as she glanced back at Sher.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:53 pm
The cleric woman nodded respectfully.
"If you could just, uh-" she paused, wishing to say 'sit' but unsure if the word was apropriate for a centaur. "If you could just settle yourself down on the floor I can take a look."
She stepped back to allow her to do so.
"If you don't mind me saying, I have always been fascinated by your people's grasp on herbal medicines. As a girl I used to run around the garden pulling up any old plants and tried to see what each did. You know, nettles and dock leaves and all of that." She smiled and blushed, relaising she was beinga little too personal. She cleared her throat.
"Besides, my healing his based in magic, so it should not effect or contradict the herbs. I draw on my own and other's energy, and supported by God I transfer that energy into helaing stimulation. It is quite fast and effective if the wound is clean."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:06 pm
Orla slowly laid down upon the cool floor-leaving her injured leg extended. "My people do not have the ability to use magic so we must seek other methods. However we have often been fasicnated and admire those who have such abilities," she replied-trying her best to seem kind.

Then she looked over at Sher. Her eyes seemed to speak her thoughts....

Are you satisfied.....child?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:13 pm
The cleric woman seemed pleased and went about examining Orla's wounds, mumbling to herself as she did so.
Shar met Orla's glare and snorted.
"I want nothing to do with your God."
The cleric looked a little surprised. "Sir, I assure you, He is all of our God. Magic is universal, I have but been trained in His church..."
"He's not mine. I won't break caste simply for a quick fix."
"I assure you, my healing will not affect your...um..'religion' in any way."
"It's contaminating." Shar complained, stubbornly.
The cleric met Orla's eyes with an exasperated look. She moved over to take a quick look at Shar's wounds, which he just about tolerated. She the nrinsed her hands in a bowl, made a satisfied noise and returned to caring or Orla.
"As i expected. sir, your wounds are very serious and your condition is weakening. Most would not expect you to survive the night, let alone the weeks it could take for purely herbal rememdies to take entire effect."
She retrund her attantion back to Orla, a little sheepish as she didn't mean disrespect by her words.
"As for you, m'am, your injuries should heal of their own accord quite quickly, but do require you to rest - especially avoiding putting weight on this leg. But, if you woudl allow me, I should be able to heal it entirely up in a sitting."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:20 pm
Orla gave the cleric a nod to go ahead. She glanced over at Sher again and admitted to herself that his loyalty towards his own faith was something to be admired and respected.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:32 pm
The cleric took a few breaths to focus and then cupper her hands over Orla's wound, closing her eyes. there were a few moments and her lips moved in prayer. Gradually her hands began to glow and the wound began to heal.

Shar watched the scene with a mix of admiration, irritation and jealosy. The pain was almost unbearable, but he stuffed it down. Still, it picked holes in his resolve. He was no fool, he knew he was going to die if he didn't get treated. Evene if he didn't die he'd practically be a complete invalid for Lolth-knows how long.
he wanted to throw up.
Something had to give, and he wondered what would be more dignified. to get healed and live, or to not get healed and die pathetically.
his eyes narrowed and he looked up at the ceiling.
If there was one thing Lolth taught, it was loyalty.
but it was also self-preservation.
It wasn't as if he was converting, was it? If anything he was exploiting the woman's talents for his own gain. Only to discard her religion - holding it up as a sacrfice for Lolth to devour in her own time.
he managed a thin smile. That was a logic he could go with.
Besides, if he were at the underdark and priestesss would have attended his wounds by now. at least this human cleric was female.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:58 pm
Orla could make out a vague smile upon Sher's face. She raised an eyebrow but decided to say nothing. Instead she turned her mond onto other thoughts while the cleric worked.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:59 am
After a few minutes the cleric's glowing faded and she sat back.
"ah. i belive that is it. It will still be tender for a few days, but it is essentially healed." she smiled, glad of her accomplishment.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:10 am
"Enough Ive herd enough. Said the cloaked man as he walked in. I am the Kings right hand general." He said. "I find they are telling the truth." Allow them entince to see the king."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:22 am
Vence raised his eyes in suspicion at the man who walked in, but said nothing. The king's personal military advisor just walking in and saying he believed them was a bit strange, after all. Perhaps he was just eager for deployment and war. If that was the case, then he certainly wasn't a good general. Any proper soldier, general or not, would have the sense to dislike war. But, he said nothing, allowing whatever to happen, to happen. He had no control...or did he?

"Pretty quick decision, was it not?" He asked under his breath. "Not even considering if we could be lying, as if we would."  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:35 am
"It is quite simple he siad as held out the letter see the writeing? It color is still the color of fresh blood. These letters are known as the best truth tellers. If the color turns black or a dark crimsion of dried blood I would have not even considered letting you to see the advisor." The General said as he held the letter. "So who ever wrote this letter knew what they were doing. They knew I would heed your warning." He siad as he rolled up the leter "For the time being Our troops are entrenching cities and forts that will serve as defense for the Drows first massive attack. Once that is over depending on if we win or lose Ill give the order to destroy evrey known drow Entence into our land."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games