Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Roleplay Forum
Kuro Hana no Kyuuka Yabun Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:30 pm
Lucid stayed awake. He wanted to sleep, but couldn't. Too much was going through his mind. Plus, he enjoyed watching Kuro sleep.

((Lame post... Lol.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:40 pm
Kuro fidgeted as he slept. More thoughts and dreams crept into his mind, making him restless. He shivered, curling tighter around Lucid. "Yui..." He murmured, and brought a hand to his chest, coughing lightly. "Hurts..."  

Zetsubou-Libby18

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:03 pm
Lucid didn't know what to make of this, didn't know on how to comfort Kuro. He rubbed Kuro's back lighty, patting it softly to help the flow of his breathing.
Is he having a nightmare?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:20 pm
Kuro calmed slightly, the sharp movements of his chest puntcuated by somewhat longer breaths. He unconciously moved closer to Lucid, seeking his warmth.
He was dreaming about a class trip to the ocean he and Yuichi had went on less than a decade ago. Both Kuro and Yuichi had fallen in the water, and had caught nasty colds. How brittle he looked... Kuro rememebered, Shaking from the cold under a flimsy towel...

((MacPhaaaiiilll))  

Zetsubou-Libby18

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:30 pm
Lucid continued to examine Kuro as he slept, only staring at him. Lucid stroked Kuro's hair and sang softly under his breath in an attempt to relax Kuro into a deep and peaceful sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:57 pm
Eventually, the dream faded away, leaving a blank, calm silence. Kuro's breathing became less labored, and he rolled onto his side, his arm circling Lucid's body and pulling him toward his chest, like he used to do with a pillow when he was very young and felt lonely. It felt good, having Lucid's warmth on his bare torso.
"Mmmmm..." he sighed.  

Zetsubou-Libby18

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:23 pm
"'Mmmmm' what?" Lucid asked, relaxing as he gave into Kuro's comfort. Kuro's grip seemed to have taken Lucid's breath away, but in the good sense.

((I feel like this RP has ran out of ideas now. You know? Like there is no plot and we are just posting something when we have no idea what we should do next in the storyline. That, or I am tired and not thinking straight.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:07 pm
Kuro opened one eye and smiled, nuzzling his face in Lucid's hair. "You smell... so good..."

((Yeah, you got a point...))  

Zetsubou-Libby18

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:43 pm
((How sad. sad I feel as if they are going through the same motions as always. Ah well, I'll just have Lucid stir things up a bit. Non-sexually. More like a normal idea that doesn't evolve sex, lol.))

"Hmm, what can I say about you? My senses go hey-wire around you. Everything about you is beyond normal that I can't control myself around you... or more like, I won't control myself around you." Just as Lucid said this, his cell phone beeped. He picked it up off the side table. There was a message sent to him from Mika.
Concert time changed to 10 tonight, instead of 11.
Lucid read this and smiled, glad that the concert was going to start earlier than planned.
"Sorry Kuro, just Mika telling me something. Hey, now that you are out of the hospital, you should come to one of our concerts. Interested?" Lucid asked.

((There, something happening that isn't sex. =P ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:51 pm
"Obviously," Kuro smiled, kissing Lucid's brow fondly. "Never been to a concert before... my parents would never give me cash..."

((lol, yay~))  

Zetsubou-Libby18

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:25 pm
"Then I will be sure to make it the time of your life. Is tonight too much of a late notice? Because we have a concert tonight that I forgot to mention to you." Lucid said guiltly, since he just brought up on the day of the concert.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:59 pm
"No sweat," Kuro said. "Tonight's fine." He ran his fingers through Lucid's hair.

((lol, shawt~))  

Zetsubou-Libby18

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:02 pm
((Sorry I have been awhile))

"Great! So, until then we have options. You choose what to do. Either we can explore the city a bit and go eat somewhere. Or we can always just stay here longer and fondle each other, making each other beg." Lucid said in a fake serious voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:41 pm
"Don't tempt me..." Kuro whispered and captured Lucid's soft lips with his own.

((Shawty shawt~))  

Zetsubou-Libby18

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:47 pm
"Does that mean that we are staying here longer? Or are we going to go shopping so I can spoil you?" Lucid asked, either way a win. Either way, a way to spoil and spend time with Kuro.  
Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff