Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro's future, at stake? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Byakko Megami

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:16 pm
Aury giggled.
and i had mine!

come on sweeties show yourself.

the cubs emerged from behind their mother wearily, lavanya ran and jumped into her daddys arms.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:17 pm
" Mine now." She smiled snuggling it to her  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:17 pm
Seraph nuzzled Lavanya "Yep..alot like her mom alright" he chuckled  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:19 pm
Aury smiled at Seremphia.

jezzabell walked up to Rarus and punced on his foot, pretending to be big and strong.  

Byakko Megami

Byakko Megami

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:22 pm
User Image

Heres my fursona and the cubs  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:45 am
Seraph sighed "Jezzabell, get off of him" He sat with Aury, getting somewhat bored, but amussed by this  

LunaFoxxx

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:38 am
Rarus chuckled. "Twins, huh?" Rain suddenly spoke up. "It's wierd, though. Why would there be a cub just laying here...? It might be a trap!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:34 pm
Serpah sighed "No trap..this happened once before, a cub manages to get away from some trappers and gets caught in the walls of this place while they look for somewhere safe" he looked at it "No trap, just an accident"  

LunaFoxxx

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:18 pm
Rarus shook his head. "You may be right, but you shouldn't be that certain...humans may be foolish, but they aren't stupid. It's very possible that they let the child escape...knowing that its cries would lure us to it...and in a confrontation, it would be more difficult for us to fight with another noncombatant to defend. Confidence is very good, but one must keep a close eye on it."  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:20 pm
"I'm prepared, follow me" he said to Rarus "I have soemthign to show you my friend" he started walking towards the outside  

LunaFoxxx

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:25 pm
Rarus sighed, then followed. "I realize that this place is well-hidden, but even that could be easily compromised if you did something reckless. If it were only your own neck on the line, it wouldn't bother me so much, but now there are three infants we need to protect."  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:28 pm
"Oh, you dont understand, see" he walke ddown into the cellar "My father, he took advantage of the fact that, here in this country you can get a gun no matter who you are..and" he walked to a wall "We kept a stash"  

LunaFoxxx

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:36 pm
Rarus looked at the wall with disdain. "Guns..." He shook his head. "If it weren't for machines like these, I doubt we'd be in this dismal state...it's because of them that harming and killing is such an easy, low-risk endeavour..." He sighed. "In any case, these can't ensure our safety. Our enemy has more of them, and more people to use them. Our best defenses are vigilance and caution."  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:41 pm
"Look, I hate guns, just as much as the next guy, but..somethimes we nbeed to deal with crap like this" he pulled a lever and the wall cracked open before opening up, six weapons was inside, including A minigun "We only touch this if it comes to a fight, I dont want it to, but, it may"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:26 pm
Sera giggled as the cub gripped her fur snuggling into it
" I think he likes me."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games