Welcome to Gaia! ::

Steampunk pirates

Back to Guilds

My crew dont sail on water, Not on land, But the endless sky, For andventure, Fame and of course Gold. Dare to join my crew 

Tags: Steampunk, Pirates, Role play, Poll, Contests 

Reply Map room (Role play)
The Hidden Ones Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:31 am
((Well, at least he's making a very good enemy...lol))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:19 pm
(Just waiting to be shot or something of a response from our cute little demon slayer. *nods*)  

DeceptivelyDelicious

Lord Zanarkand

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:19 am
Derron looked around, still behind the post...he looked over to where Sai fell. "Oh my god! Are you alright?" he swung around from behind the post and booked it over to him looking at the wounds. "Ooh...Looks bad. Real bad." He sighed. "You should move out of here, let me help you up." he hoisted him up and braces him on his shoulder. Derron started to shuffle him and Sai over behind a small fence.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:29 am
Sai hissed in pain, "Thanks but...What of Ice...?" he grunted and lifted himself to his feet, clutching his shoulder. Behind him, he could also feel the gaping wound on his wing sting unbearably. He grimaced and looked over at Ice, he couldn't makeout what she was doing behind her cloak, it seemed to have created a barrier.  

XGalowenX
Captain

DeceptivelyDelicious

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:58 pm
Ice sighed, tempted to rip her fangs into the foolish hunter's neck. Instead she punched him in the face and knocked him out. After she released the barrier she looked down at Sai. "Um.. What to do to this one?" She picked up the hunter curiously.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:04 pm
The green goo in his bloodstream was making Sai feel woozy he shook his head to try to clear it some, but it resulted in him staggering backwards. His vision swam and he grinned uneasily at Ice, "I don't think I can stay awake much longer, this is some sort of tranquilizer..."  

XGalowenX
Captain

DeceptivelyDelicious

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:10 pm
Ice jumped off the roof and slammed the hunter into the ground, using him as a landing pad of sorts. She released him and ran over to Sai and gently touched his wing, trying to figure out how much damage there was.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:16 pm
((Yeah, the hunter's glass-tipped bullet shredded it, leaving a grapefruit sized hole...and the tip was filled with green, tranquilizing goo...^^))
Sai winced and shuddered, he sighed and fell to his knees, looking up at her apologetically, "Well, this could have turned out a lot worse..." he grinned slightly and he felt his eyes get heavier.  

XGalowenX
Captain

DeceptivelyDelicious

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:21 pm
Ice sighed and wrapped her arms around Sai softly. "It seems that it won't kill you. Not to my knowledge anyways... Let's get you back to Phin's. Derron? Care to carry the hunter or do I need to just kill him now. I want information." 'He might know where Mistress is....' she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:29 pm
Sai nodded slightly, "Yeah I think that's..." he didn't get to finish because he lost consciousness and he fell forward.
((Good night ^^))  

XGalowenX
Captain

DeceptivelyDelicious

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:32 pm
Ice caught him and pulled him close to make sure the hunter didn't wake up and hurt him anymore.

(Good night Big Brother ^^)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:26 am
((I'm back but now other people need to post...lol))  

XGalowenX
Captain

DeceptivelyDelicious

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:24 pm
( I know .-.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:18 am
Derron sighs and nods his head. "Yeah...I'll carry the b*****d...." he then makes his way over to the where Ice had left him, and remembered that he still had the motorcycle. "Heh...I get to play with his toy!" he lifted the man onto his shoulder and shuffled over to the motorbike. Derron draped him over the back of the bike and mounted the machine. HE gave it a rev and laughed "Right. lead on."  

Lord Zanarkand

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:06 am
((Awesome..unfortunatly the problem with going unconscious is that you have to wait for an opportunaty to wake up...))  
Map room (Role play)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff