Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fall Out Boy/The Guild
[ RAGE! INTRODUCE YOURSELVES! ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YOU!
  TELL ME WHO YOU BE!!
View Results

QuantumFusion

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:14 pm
Hey guys!
I'm Shanna, 14 living in Richmond [Virginia]
I like many things including music. I mainly listen to Fall Out Boy and Simple Plan, though at times other types of music..

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:26 pm
My name's Kelsey. I'm 14 turning 15 on Sept. 24. [[3 months before Christmas Eve! x] me and my friend just found that out a few months ago.]]
uhhhh, I'm in 8th grade. I like books.
Fall Out Boy is my life. I listen to them every night. Pete's my greatest love. Yeah, when I'm older and have a little girl and she asks, "Mommy, who was your first great love?" I'll point to him on the poster. x] yeahh..
Plannin' for high school now. Kinda tough. Really have to think over what classes I'm gonna take.
I have a bass guitar, but I haven't practiced it in a year or so. I only know 7 notes on it anyway. There's no way my dad would let me learn Fall Out Boy songs on it. I also play acoustic guitar and the clarinet. I'm thinking of switching to saxophone. That or I'll have to quit band. Yeahh, sooo that's it. Some excessive details. But there's a lot more. Just ask.  

Snorlax says NO

Bashful Feeder

20,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luminious

3,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:16 pm
I'm Lumi.
I love Fall Out Boy to death.
I know the lyrics to all the songs in TTTYG, FUCT, and IOH because I love them <3.
I'm from Ohio where they tour nowhere close to where I live D:
My favorite song is My Heart Is The Worst Kind Of Weapon.
My favorite album will always be Take This To Your Grave.
My favorite abnds are: Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, and My Chemical Romance.
I'm learning the acoustic guitar.
I'm 14.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:26 pm
Hi, My name Is Julia and I'm 14
Falloutboy is one of my favorite bands
My favorite album from them probably is From Under Cork Tree
My favorite song is Hum Halleujah ( Infinity On High)
I'm from Canada, theres nothing really exciting here except if you live on the east side.....where falloutboy always comes to on tour.
My favorite bands are: Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, and The Hush Sound.
I currently play Piano, and trying to learn how to play guitar.

delete12345645645

xBabies With Rabiesx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:25 pm
Heyyy. cool
I'm Brittany and I'm 14. 8D
I like LOVE Fall Out Boy. <3

I've been listening to them since they released TTTYG. 8D
My fave songs from them are Carpal Tunnel Of Love and Headphones.
ninja
Uhm, fave bands are: Fall Out Boy, Kittie, Snow Patrol and many others.D:
I know most of the lyrics from each album.~<3

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:57 pm
Uhm.. yo?
I'm Alicia..
I am 13 years old, and I am in absolute love with FOB and their music.
My favorite song would be...hmm..
well, I have no favorite. I pretty much like them all.
But if I had to pick, I like 'I Slept with Someone in Fall Out Boy and All I Got Was This Stupid Song About Me ' because it was the first one I heard and I fell in love with it right away.
I guess I would be a relatively new fan,
considering I started getting interested around the release of From Under the Cork Tree... but that doesn't mean I'm any less a fan then someone who's been there since the beginning. (well..maybe it does, but..so what?)
I live in British Columbia Canada, which is about as far west as you can go in my country.
The bands I love at the current would be.. Fall Out Boy, Stefy, Jakalope, Taking Back Sunday aanndd... I guess P!ATD and Three Days Grace.
I've practically drilled the freaking lyrics into my brain, at least, all the songs I have on my mp3 player, which is quite a lot. mrgreen
so uhm..that's all.
Have a nice day..?

internalregret

Z OMG

Omnipresent Elder

13,875 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:07 am
The name is Danielle, most call me Dannie.
I'm 16 (almost 17).
I come from Essex in England.
Love Fall Out Boy (but to be fair, if I didn't why would I be here?)
I am currently trying to convert as many people as I know into liking the band. I have worked my magic on five people so far and am still counting
^__^

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:10 am
A little late for me, but..

Hi! I'm Kaitlin. I love Fall Out Boy. =)

That's it. ;D

singalinger

Dapper Dabbler

[Pirate Property]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:21 pm
I'm [Pirate Property]. You can call me Pirate, or Andrea/Andy, if you want.
I'm 15 years old, and a freshman in high school.
I live in the northern suburbs of Chicago, about 10-20 minutes away from where Pete and Patrick grew up. Ima stalk them. >:^D
ILOVEFOB, and my other favourite bands are My Chemical Romance, OK Go, Panic! At the Disco, Snow Patrol, The Killers, Taking Back Sunday, Sugarcult, and many others.
My favourite song by FOB is... I dunno. I love them all. But if I had to choose, it would be either Bang the Doldrums or Switchblades and Infidelity.
I've been a fan since the release of From Under the Cork Tree, so I'm relatively new.
Oh, and I'm totally obsessed with Pirates of the Caribbean. 45 days until the release of Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End!
My friends say I'm totallly craaaazay and I get hyped up on sugar waaay too much. Maybe that's why I'm fat. XD Although, they tell me I'm not fat. But whatever.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:47 pm
Hiya! my names hollister. I heart Fob all of my fav songs are in some way ringtones on my phone if my somputer wasn't being retarded i'd beable to put Infinity on high and y new copy of Take this to your grave( i wore my old one out) on my mp3 player, I also love taking back sunday and this band more thank likely none of you know Hope kills, I'm 19 turning 20 in october i live in cali and i'm iin love with pete but who isn't
I live in cali and i am in a band it's called virtious disfunction and we suck.
My fav song is chiago is so two years ago and nobody puts baby in th ecorner
I'm a pretty old fan my first FOB incounter was TTTYG and i've been in love ever since. i live around 4 hours from the FBR stuido and i pray to one day rcord there. i'm really random but i think you'll like me after i groe on ya!  

x_Faux Affliction_x

Shameless Smoker

punkgodessofhearts

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:51 pm
Ida the Scientist
o:
Me names Ida/Roxy, and I LOVE Fall Out Boy to peices and I know all the words to all their songs on my iPod. Uhm, I'm 14, May 18th's me bee-day. I live in Houston Texas, I love Gaia and my computer, and my music and my iPod. I get hyper easily and I'm loud and hillarious. I love everyone except little poser children. If you only know four Fall Out Boy songs...and those are the ones with the videos...
GET OUT.

Yeah, I'll add more later ... I ACTUALLY WANNA WATCH TV! o:

My name is Lucy (aka ihearttillys) and fallout boy is one of my fav bands. Sorry Panic!s my fav... oh I know almost every single song bye heart, I live in CA, I don't won't to give out my city exactly...but it's bye San Fransico. April 23 is my B-day. I know, I've been counting! 9 more... today! I can get really wound up, but that is sorta rare for me...because I'm emo. I know I'm a weird emo. I think everyone needs to laugh to tears sometimes! biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:53 pm
Hey my name is Jenn but all me friends call me K. I'm 18 and I live in Oregon. My B-day is July 18th. I'm fairly laidback but I don't take anybody's s**t. My favourite bands are My Chemical Romance and Fall Out Boy. My Myspace is www.myspace.com/buttonnirate if you want to contact me. Much Love.  

firesember222

outspokenxlovee

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:07 pm
I don't think I have that much to say, but here goes.

Hi there, I'm __________.
sweatdrop On Gaia, I prefer to go by my nickname, which is Smarties (yes the candy).
I love Fall Out Boy of course. <33
I guess you could say I'm sort of a new Fall Out Boy fan, since I got interested around the release of From Under the Cork Tree (but in my opinion, I don't think that makes me less of a fan than you are, maybe it does, but that's just my opinion).
But I have heard all the other songs from Take This To Your Grave, Evening Out With Your Girlfriend, and of course Infinity On High.
I've memorized pretty much all the lyrics of every song, there are a few I'm still memorizing. xp
I tend to sing a Fall Out Boy song when I'm walking through the hallways at school, and get a few weird stares, but I don't really care. rofl
I have no favorite Fall Out Boy song because I love them all. <33
I have many favorite bands/singers, one being Fall Out Boy of course. But some others include, Hellogoodbye, The Academy Is..., Gym Class Heroes, Panic! At The Disco, and the list goes on. biggrin
I'm from the US of A.
But California to be exact.
My birthday's on April 26 (12 days from now, April 14th)
I still have yet to go to a Fall Out Boy concert. gonk
But I might go to one of their concerts when they're in California.
The might part being, I already got tickets, but when they rescheduled some of their shows, including mine, it got rescheduled to the day of my brother's wedding (June 23rd), so I'm trying to see if I can get tickets for another day when they're in California, even if they might be crappy.

Wow, I guess I did sort of had a lot to say. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:02 pm
Helloz.
Sorry, I don't give out my real name, but my friends call me Flippy, 'cause I "Flip Out" xp
I absolutely Obsess over Fall Out Boy.
Patrick ish my favorite.
I'm newish to the Obsession over Fall Out Boy. sweatdrop But hey, an obsession ish an obsession, right?
Time ish sometimes limited on the internet for me, but I get on enough. 3nodding

Arinnel

Gallant Knight

Bry_Zee86

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:41 pm
Howdy there everybody, please allow me to introduce myself.
My name is Bryana, I am old {20 - 21 in December}, and I'm from Indiana {USA}.
I simply adore Fall Out Boy and my favorite {OMGZ SO HAWT, Lawlz.} member would be Patrick Stump(h).
Unless of course Dirty counts blaugh just kidding (but I do love my liiife).
My favorite songs are "Sophomore Slump or Comeback of the Year", "My Heart is The Worst Kind of Weapon {From My Heart Will Always be the B-Side to my Tongue, Not FUTC Black Clouds and Underdogs Limited Edition}, and "The Patron Saint of Liars and Fakes" - though I also have a soft spot for "The World's not Waiting (for Five Tired Boys and a Broken Down Van)". I /do/ know the words to every song; however, that goes for every cd I own - I just memorize lyrics uber easily.
I am a proud Overcast Kid :3 and as such I won two free tickets for Infinity Flight 206 in Chicago - it was my first FOB show.
I am seeing them again June 11th on the Honda Civic Tour.
Also, my favorite book as of recently is "The boy with the Thorn in his Side" by Pete of course, it's captivated me.
I own a few Clandestine items - also "Release the Bats" from Bartskull {disgusting video - like a train wreck XD}.
I am getting the batskull logo tattooed on my hip this summer when my cousin turns eighteen and we can go together.
Other bands I enjoy:
Panic! At the Disco, Cute is what we Aim For, Gym Class Heroes, The Sounds, The Academy Is..., and My Chemical Romance.
Uhm, I think that's about it. I hope to make some friends here and yea, thanks for reading.

Fall Out Boy/The Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff