Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Card Captors; TNG (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-xXKuribohXx-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:51 am
(( I have a question!! Can i be a card captor too?! or am i forced being a magician guy? ))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:52 am
(you could say shes busy. school started for us and me and her are trying to finish Our videos for AWA.)
(and sorry since there is 6 card captures though zara doesnt play with hers much. you will be forced to be a magic guy or a human. but its not a bad thing.)

Daniel just shook his head and regretted it cause he got slightly dizzy but ignored it.
"it was just an accident. " he looked at all the arrow shafts that he had been shottting and counted them all. "besides I had shot of almost 23 sets of 7 arrows. I was bound to hurt myslef at some point like kero said."

Kero looked at the girl as he floated next to them. "no the cards are attracted to a person who has strong magical abilitys. like take Daniel for example. hes not much of a talker cause he relies on his other seances more. like his hearing and sight. and hes really good at sceancing when something bad is happening. as long as hes not lost in his thoughts like he was when he was shooting all those arrows. thats part of his magical abilitys." kero said.  

Lizziex68

sosnoel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:54 pm
Yashie's eyes scanned the area. It seemed that everyone was eating, and the halls were purely empty. That was good, for it would be hard explaining a wounded Daniel and a flying stuffed animal. "Then it seems that we have to work on your vigilance. We wouldn't want you to get hurt again."

Yashie pondered on what she would ask Kero next. Her thoughts drifted to what had happened earlier. "You said there was a test after all the cards were captured, right? Do you give the test? How does that work out?"

((@Lizziex68: My school started as well. It turns out that my friend's locker loves me. O_o

@-xXKuribohXx-: You could be like a Syaoran (first and second season) or Tomoyo! (If you watched the anime, you would know who they are.) The fun part about being a magic wielder is that you don't depend on the cards, and a human wouldn't have to worry about fighting at all.))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:29 pm
(LOL lockers love me for some reaosn too. )
(and yeah it would be kinda cool to have 2 magic weilders. smile )

Daniel just smiled softly. "I guess so."

Kero looked ahead. "no Im not the one thta gives the test. and really thats all I can tell you. Also jkust so you know since your not a card weilder you wont have to really worry about it. "  

Lizziex68

sosnoel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:16 pm
Yashie's reply to Daniel was merely a smile back. She remembered that Kero said he didn't talk much, so she shouldn't put him in an uncomfortable situation. However, she still knew that there was the plushie to talk to her.

"I can't help but be curious; it's in my nature." Yashie would have laughed at her response but knew that would shake Daniel a bit. He was probably feeling bad enough by the fact he was still bleeding. They had soon reached the nurse's office. "I don't think it's the right time to fly," she told Kero.

((I'm not alone! Yesterday, I was telling my friend to tell her locker that it's an unrequited love. xD It just doesn't work for her whenever I'm nearby.
I think there's another magic wielder, but the person only posted once. Maybe we should message the person that the RP's definitely alive? O_o))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:21 pm
(( >.> but but.... having cards kick a**!! ugh!! curse you rules!! crying and school is gona start this monday so .... i might not logg on at all. band camp gets me effin tired... I get home at 7 and knock out at around 7:01 ))  

-xXKuribohXx-

Lizziex68

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:30 pm
(Im sorry.... sad its not my rp..... Im sorry.....)

Daniel laughed a little bit at her responce.

Kero nodded and went to being a limp plushie on her shoulder instead of Daniels.

(Im not sure on that note. )  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:04 pm
Yashie was confused for a few seconds on why Kero was on her shoulder, before remembering that it didn't make sense for a guy to have a plush animal on his shoulder, especially when he was injured. With that realization, she took a step inside. The nurse was calmly eating a sandwich at her desk and hadn't noticed their entrance.

"Ah, Miss, there was an archery accident." Yashie gestured to Daniel's wound, which quickly caught the nurse's attention. The three, or two in the nurse's perspective, were welcomed, and Daniel was ushered in to be treated. Yashie silently sat in a chair near the door, hoping the wound hadn't gotten infected.

((@Kuriboh: Lol. A part of me is actually relieved because all I would have gone for are the Bubbles, Mirror, Voice, and Fly. xD That wouldn't be much for battling, would it?

@Lizzie: Does Zara have an idea on how to do Hope? O_o It's just basically out there...))  

sosnoel

Lizziex68

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:39 am
(sosnel: You mean the hope card?)

Daniel was ushered away from Yashie and was made to lay down on a cot. the nurse took off all of his pads and made him take off his shirt so she could get a better look at his arm.
Daniel whinsed as she touched his arm but other wise didnt say anything.

Kero remained on Yashie shoulder as Daniel was examined.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:48 am
"Is he okay?" Yashie was a bit nervous as the nurse checked the injuries. Her hands gripped the sides of the seat in order to keep steady, as she was trembling a bit without it. She didn't think it was too bad, but she wasn't the one that was an expert on healing. Her nerves were slightly increased because the room was completely silent. What was the result?

((Yeah, it's one from the second movie, if you can't quite remember where it was from. They never said what it does, if I remember correctly.))  

sosnoel

Lizziex68

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:28 am
(oh! that card. Well we can have her show up near the end I guess. dont worry about it for right now. I'll set up a plan for the Hope card. )

The doctor after putting a bangage on the gash on his cheek and puttting alot of banagages on his left and right am with an ice pack on the left arm finally stood up to get him some pain pills.

The doctor saw how teanse Yashie was and smiled softly before going over to yashie.

"Dont worry he will be fine in a day or two. it was nothing serious. just a slightly deep cut on his cheek from when the bow recoiled and slight burns on his right arm from the bow string recoiling. the only other thing wrong was that he pulled two muscles in his left and right arm from shooting off way to many rounds. it would have been alot worse if you hadnt said something and made him stop. so Thank you." The doctor said smiling softly. "if you want you can go over and see him now."

Daniel was laying on one of the cots with his shirt off at the moment with both his arms bandaged with ice on them and a bandage on his right cheek.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:27 pm
Yashie nodded, wondering why she missed story time. She just put it off as she was too nervous to be observant and focused on being glad that he would be okay. It was reassuring when the doctor said she helped instead of harmed. She stood up, ready to go see Daniel. "Thank you," she remembered to say to the doctor, who nodded in response.

The doctor left, seeing that his work was done for now, and the nurse went quietly back to eating her sandwich. Yashie walked over to Daniel's cot and put Kero down next to him. If Kero talked softly, no one would notice him. "The doctor said you'll be fine. How do you feel?"

sosnoel

-xXKuribohXx-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:55 pm
(( school start tomorrow!! I hope I 'randomly' find a card on the floor and i gain abnormal powers from calling upon its name ^_^ im so cute ))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:38 pm
Hey I'm kinda new at this but I hope it's not too late to join and be a part of the RP! Here's the application.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Things that my doctor knows
My parents named me Bryanna Jade Loret
But I like Stryker better
In my pants Imma female
And I love to chase after male
Meaning I’m heterosexual
My birthday is October 16th and I’m 16
Run your fingers through my black hair
They’re almost hypnotic, my blue eyes
I am 5'9"
I only weigh 145 lbs

Things my friends know

I love reading, listening to rock music, and playing sports. Oh, and watching anime. Currently, my favorites are Gundam 00 and Fruits Basket
And I despise rap music and incessant blabbering
My occupation is high school student
You’d never suspect this butI'm a tomboy. I love to play lacrosse and everything of that nature. I don't wear a skirt, nor do I own one. I am fiercely loyal to my friends.
Listen to my story I actually grew up in New York, but moved to Colorado a few years ago. My brother is a college student at USC and he's my best friend. I discoverd my "gift" once I moved here, and I never looked back. Currently, I am a high school senior.
Don’t tell, but I have a crush on if it's an actor it's Taylor Lautner!
Feed me these and I’ll love you sushi and any kind of fruit
Feed me these and they go in the trash anything with onions or mushrooms.
I like to read, listen to music
Oh, I forgot to tell you that I am a city girl at heart with a love for the country

Things only I need to know
A little thing called Magic I am a cryokinetic. I own a snowflake necklace that helps me control my powers. I can't maniupulate any other element but ice.
The voice in my head is called Kunasagi  

Kixna1016

Lizziex68

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:51 pm
(okay first Kixna1016. You dont post the profile here you giev them to me or zara and we post them. second you cant be a card capture any more. you have to be either a magic user or human. We are at the max with Card captures so please do it either the magic user way or human way and then send it to me or zara please. OR am I just getting confused and Are you giving me a profile under magic user? So confused....... )

(and xXKuribohXx what are you talking about you havent sent me your profile......and magic weilders have their own magic unrelated to the cards. magic weilders are helping out since we had issues earlier with either or not a magic user gets a card. *Sigh* so yeah.....)

Daniel looked up at kero and yashie and smiled softly. "fine I think..." Daniel said softly.

Kero shook his head. and spoke softly "you are not fine. You wont be able to use the arrow card for about 2 days." kero sighed. "but at least it was nothing serious"  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff