Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Intresting One No?
  Yes?
  No!
View Results

x-Silver Tongued Devil-x

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:55 am

(who is cross)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:56 am

(i gonna get off here soon to go do errands for my parents) did you still wanna scrap nat?

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

Neko_The_Hybrid

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:57 am

xfz2d
(who is cross)

(Joan is. but she prefers to be called Cross because it's her last name and she has a cross tatoo.)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:57 am

schrodinger333
(i gonna get off here soon to go do errands for my parents) did you still wanna scrap nat?

ya but not now

x-Silver Tongued Devil-x

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:58 am

(its short for joan cross)...aww i was looking for some fun knife combat.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:59 am

-Joan wakes up tiredly and sees that it's going to rain soon- i should go and tell kio soon.

Neko_The_Hybrid

x-Silver Tongued Devil-x

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:01 am

schrodinger333
(its short for joan cross)...aww i was looking for some fun knife combat.

well to bad
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:02 am

*finishes breakfast and morning dishes and starts heading upstairs to get some shut eye they then i notice cross looking out side so i sneak up and give her a hug from behind* i thought you were going to bed?

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

Neko_The_Hybrid

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:03 am

schrodinger333
*finishes breakfast and morning dishes and starts heading upstairs to get some shut eye they then i notice cross looking out side so i sneak up and give her a hug from behind* i thought you were going to bed?

ah! -Joan got scared- you scared me! i was sleeping but the upcoming rain wioke me up. -points to storm cloud-
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:07 am

sorry to scare you *looks at the cloud and senses its going to be be a big and nasty storm* i need to go bring the bike in the garage ill be back. *runs off to bring his bike in before the storm* *rains starts in a downpour* *when coming inside the house i looked like a soaked cat* hey guys its a little wet outside in case you were wondering.

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:09 am

(i gtg ill be back from errands soon)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:10 am

schrodinger333
sorry to scare you *looks at the cloud and senses its going to be be a big and nasty storm* i need to go bring the bike in the garage ill be back. *runs off to bring his bike in before the storm* *rains starts in a downpour* *when coming inside the house i looked like a soaked cat* hey guys its a little wet outside in case you were wondering.

-thunder sounds and Joan cringes a little from fear-

Neko_The_Hybrid

x-Silver Tongued Devil-x

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:10 am

schrodinger333

i need to get my car-also runs out but not to put it in.... drives away-
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:17 am

(i thought it was monday) *changes into dry clothes and goes back to hugging cross* hey im here you have nothing to fear

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

x-Silver Tongued Devil-x

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:19 am

schrodinger333
(i thought it was monday) *changes into dry clothes and goes back to hugging cross* hey im here you have nothing to fear

-comes back-dam that was nice
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games