Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[D] you belong with me.(w/lovely kawaii_yaoi_boy) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like?
  yes
  no.
View Results

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:26 pm
he nuzzled with him as he began to drift off to a troubled sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:13 am
Zack stroked Ashens hair as he whispered 'everything's OK' until he fell asleep.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:28 am
He slept fitfully, waking up every so often do to nightmares. By the time morning rolled around he was thankful. He crawled out of bed quietly and got dressed careful not to wake up Zack. He looked out the window. Both his parents would be at work now, so e had a few hours to pack what he needed. He went back to the bed and leaned over kissing Zack sweetly. "Wake up baby."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:50 pm
Zack woke up smiling. "Morning." He saud stretching.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:45 pm
He smiled lightly at him, "do you want to go to school today, like i said Im not going. Im going to go and pack some things from my parents house while there at work.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:50 pm
Zack nodded. "Yeah...I probably should." He said as he got out of bed and got dressed.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:42 pm
He nodded, "Okay then, I will drop you off. But you need to be really careful okay baby?" He was concerned about him being by himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:50 pm
"I know..I will." Zack said kissing Ashen deeply.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:17 pm
He smiled and then lead him to the car and opened the door for Zack. "I'll drop you off."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:18 pm
"Thank yuo."zack said smiling as he got in. when they were at School, Zack kissed Ashen sweetl before getting out and going to class.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:24 pm
He nodded and kissed him back. He waited until he got into the school before he drove off. He went home and parked in the driveway. He went in and was relieved his parents werent there. He packed up his clothes, computer, electornics and other random things he had scattered about the room and put them in the car.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:34 pm
In school everyone was picking on Zack asking him where his boyfriend was. They knew they could et away with it, since Ashen was gone. At the end of the day Zack tried hard not too cry, but it was useless. He was walking to his locker, when three people came up and dragged him to the bathroom and beat him up. Zack escaped, crying, bruised and bleeding. He started to walk home hoping he was safe.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:47 pm
He was on his way to pick up Zack, he was late. His car was full of his stuff. When he saw Zack walking down the street crying. He pulled over and ran to Zack. "Zack," he screamed. "What happened, who did this, what happened?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:28 pm
"Three of the guys beat me up. It was Kyle, jordan and seth." Zack said burring his face into Ashen neck. The boys were on the football team and always hated Zack so now they had a reason to beat him up. They thought he turned Ashen gay.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:32 pm
He held him close and put him in the car. He turned quickly and took Zack home. He shook his head, he couldnt remember ever being this angry. H ecame around and picked Zack up and carried him inside. He sat him on the counter and grabbed a medical kit from the bathroom and came back. He kissed him sweetly, "they'll pay," was all he would say.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games