Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[S] Don't push me Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:57 pm
"Maybe this wasn't such a good idea." Keon said a bit ashamed of himself. "I mean its been years since i've seen her and lots of things have changed." Keon said softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:27 pm
He nodded, but all he could do was pull Keon into his arms and hold him sweetly. "Shes your mother Keon, and you know she would love you no matter what. You know that," he kissed the others forhead sweetly. "She will love you no matter what."  

Broken_Uke

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:05 pm
Keon was surprised as Shen pulled him into a hug. "She wouldn't love me so much if she could hear what i've done. If she was alive she would have done exactly what my father did!" Keon exclaimed. He didn't know why but he was suddenly getting very emotional.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:03 am
He just held m tighter, rubbing the others back in an attempt to comfort him. For the life of him he couldnt really think of Keon ever doing something, no matter how bad it was, that could ruin a love like his mother had for him. "No Keon, she would love you no matter what." And before he could stop himself he added, "Just like I do."  

Broken_Uke

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:34 pm
Keon didn't bother with whatever spectacle they made, he was just glad for the others comfort. Keon had been about to respond when he heard Shen say that he loved him too. Keon's eyes widened and he pulled away from Shen surprised and confused.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:45 pm
He was shocked that he had said it himself, but when the other pulled away his heart fell out of his chest and he reached out to the other. "I'm sorry," he whispered, afraid that the other would run from him.  

Broken_Uke

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:11 pm
Keon didn't know what to do, he had been very surprised by the exclamation. He could see the pain in his others eyes when he pulled away but Keon was confused his emotions frozen while he tried to figure out what to do. He looked more confused as Shen apologized for it. Keon didn't pull away as Shen reached out but his heart was beating quickly it was making him dizzy.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:43 pm
He stepped towards Keon slowly, pulling the other into his arms, sweetly, trying his best not to scare him, or make him run. He hugged him sweetly. "I'm sorry Keon....I shouldnt have said that.....but it sleeped, and I really do love you....But I wont push you into something like that...not now...not until your ready...."  

Broken_Uke

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:56 pm
Keon allowed himself to be enveloped in Shen's arms once more. He was so unsure how to take what had been said. To be loved...it felt so weird. "You love me....really?" Keon questioned softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:04 pm
He nodded and placed a sweet kiss on his cheek. "Always have Keon," he whispered. "Always have."  

Broken_Uke

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:13 pm
Keon relaxed a bit when Shen kissed his cheek and told him he had always loved him. "What do you mean by it?" Keon questioned softly. He wondered if Shen loved him like a member of a family of like he had seen his mother love his father.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:26 pm
He thought for a moment, and then put his hands to the others cheeks, one on each side before he leaned in and kissed him tenderly, sweetly. "I love you, with all the heart I have to give."  

Broken_Uke

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:46 pm
Keon looked confused as Shen placed a hand on each cheek then leaned in. His eyes went wide as he was kissed tenderly. Shen wasn't invasive as others had tried to be and he had begun to relax as Shen pulled away. Keon didn't say anything instead he just hugged Shen tightly trying to convey what he felt but wasn't sure about.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:49 pm
Relief flooded through him when the other didnt pull away, and he hugged him sweetly. He wrapped his arms and returned the hug, glad that Keon wasnt scared of him. "Do you still want to go through with this, I'll be with you the whole time?"  

Broken_Uke

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces