Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Xbox and Playstation Gaming
Tifa's final limit break Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:38 pm
I lol'd at that part! xd After seeing and playing through that scene, I thought, "Love REALLY DOES make you do crazy things." Because you know, there's no way in the whole world would anybody would go through such lengths like that to save a loved one.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:19 pm
i know! i wouldnt do it either! and i love adventure! but to be able to go to a school like that would be the greatest thing ever! i would love to have Quistis as my teacher. She's hawt!  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:56 pm
She truly is, man. She truly is. biggrin Also, she almost reminds me of Bayonetta. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:30 am
hell yeah! though i think Bayonetta would severely beat her in a sexy contest.  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:35 am
True, because she wears a perfect ******** tight-skin outfit and her body shape is just ******** amazing!! xd The game even shows cutscenes that show perfect close-up angles of her a**! xd It made my nose bleed for days! ROFL!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:03 am
and the scenes where her clothes get ripped gave me nosebleeds too!  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:53 pm
The most awesome and coolest part about her is that she is really naked since her "suit" is really just her own hair that was enchanted to conceal her body in the form of a suit. But what I find even awesomer is that when she does a powerful attack like a finishing move, her suit dissolves and shows more of her body and she even has the ability to transform into a panther for faster speed and a bird for flight! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:19 pm
thast awesome, but it would be awkward in sex if she changes into a panther rofl  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:18 am
Yeah, I'm not into bestiality. I would feel totally disturbed if I had to do that kind of thing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:21 am
im not either, but imagine the enormous scratch marks! rofl  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:23 pm
Yeah, that would've been sexually painful!! xd rofl rofl But then again, if we were masochistic, then we would've had the most incredible experience ever with Bayonetta's panther form! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:49 am
hell yeah! it's like that Halloween episode of the Simpsons where they go to that island where everyone turns into animal people  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:45 am
LOL! xd That was pretty funny! I did remember where Homer copied off of King Kong years ago. Pretty funny, too.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:24 am
i think the funniest one is where Homer gets cloned and they all fall off a clif following a giant doughnut  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:16 am
LOL! xd That's hilarious! I liked the beginning part of one of the newer episodes where they showed many creatures that somewhat resembled Homer evolved throughout time and became the present-day Homer. biggrin  
Xbox and Playstation Gaming

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff