Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply RP
~Hogwarts RP~ READ THE FIRST POST PLEASE Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

orliluff

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:56 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*snape told everyone to open up to pg. 463 and begin makeing the healing potion instructed. Mean while Christian was walking around correcting mistakes and telling others hints. When he was next to faith he said "3/4 newt Ms. Faith not a full cup. *he then walked on after whispering* Professor Shadow is teaching DADA, i'm Dumbledores assisstant.
faith nodded "ohh yeah..." she fixed her measurement and continued making the potion. glancing up at Christian every now and then.

*he pulled up his sleeve and pushed orliluff's head down* keep ur mind on ur work
Faith glared at him and kept working, not loking up at him again.

*he walks around till the great halls bell rings*
Faith stands up and gathers her things, pouring the healing potion into a vial and turning it in. She walked out of the classroom and headed for her next class.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:07 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*snape told everyone to open up to pg. 463 and begin makeing the healing potion instructed. Mean while Christian was walking around correcting mistakes and telling others hints. When he was next to faith he said "3/4 newt Ms. Faith not a full cup. *he then walked on after whispering* Professor Shadow is teaching DADA, i'm Dumbledores assisstant.
faith nodded "ohh yeah..." she fixed her measurement and continued making the potion. glancing up at Christian every now and then.

*he pulled up his sleeve and pushed orliluff's head down* keep ur mind on ur work

Faith stands up and gathers her things, pouring the healing potion into a vial and turning it in. She walked out of the classroom and headed for her next class.

*catches u pto her* congrats urs is the only one that works  

cmims911

orliluff

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:16 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

Faith smiled a bit."I always had a talent making potions... it's a rare occasion that i make one that doesn't turn out right. Usually it's only when i have a distraction." She looked up at Christian.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 6:38 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

Faith smiled a bit."I always had a talent making potions... it's a rare occasion that i make one that doesn't turn out right. Usually it's only when i have a distraction." She looked up at Christian.

oh btw that was worth 1/2 ur grade, other 1/2 is the final exam, thts y i made u study  

cmims911

orliluff

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:25 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

oh btw that was worth 1/2 ur grade, other 1/2 is the final exam, thts y i made u study
"Ooh...Why didn't you tell me?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:32 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*smiles* cause of Mr. Butt long nose in the dungeon wouldn't let me  

cmims911

orliluff

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:49 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

Faith laughed a bit. "true, true." She looked up at him, "You really were the biggest distraction today.. even when you were across the room from me..."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:45 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

Faith laughed a bit. "true, true." She looked up at him, "You really were the biggest distraction today.. even when you were across the room from me..."

was i across the room or merely next to u whispering the answers ?  

cmims911

orliluff

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:00 am
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

"Oh.. is that what you were trying to tell me? I never actually heard anything but mumbling.."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:56 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

"Oh.. is that what you were trying to tell me? I never actually heard anything but mumbling.."

awwwwwww gonk  

cmims911

orliluff

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:23 am
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

awwwwwww gonk
Faith smiled and giggled a bit. "Don't worry, potions is my best class." She kissed his cheek and entered her next class.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:39 pm
I would like to make up a character...here it is...

.:Character Name: Angel Lupin
.:Age: 17
.:Breeding: Half-blood
.:House: Griffendor please!
.:Year: 7
.:Animal: Snowy a Snow Owl
.:Wand: willow pheonix tail feather adn 15" pretty flexible
.:Appearance: Dark brown Hair that is a little longer that shoulder length, I have blue-green-gray eyes depends on the weather and my mood. Pretty Short about 5'3". Weighs about 120 lbs. She has a scar right by her temple. She wears the normal Hogwarts uniform and other than that jeans and t-shirts when she is allowed.
.:Specail Abilities: Broom-riding, Potions, Transfiguration, Defense against the dark arts, Care of Magical Creatures. (Very good at all of these and very strong in magic)
. razz ersonality: Very Friendly (except when someone gets he mad, sticks up for her friends, adventureous, will try anything
.:History: Her Parents were also Killed by Voldermort. Her parents was friends with the Snape,she is friends with the Potter's, black's, and Weasley's. When her parents were killed she was very young so she was brought to Dumbledore to figure out who could watch her...at the time they could not figure out who her family was...so Doumbledore asked Snape if he would watch her since her was on the Familys list of friends and he was made her godfather. Snape said yes since he was their friend and since hw was her godfather. So as she got older he started teaching her some magic and found that she was powerful and so she was given the note and she was able to go to Hogwarts! After a few years Dumbledore was able to figure our that Remus Lupin was somehow related to her like an Uncle. But she still stayed with Snape since Lupin was a werewolf....Angel was also wanted by Voldemort adn when she was a baby liek I said her parents were killed by him...also when she was a baby her paretns had taken her to the Potter's to help keep angel safe because they knew the were going to get attacked.....Angel also has problems with occulamancy....The only strange thign that happened was Angel was placed in the griffendor just like her mom was when she was younger....(angel doesnt liek to be too mean too people and knows usually Slithren's turn into Death Eaters and she doesnt see why it is fun to kill and tourture people for no reason...)
.:Other: She is very strong in her magic but there are things that she is also very weak at. She is very friendly with all the teachers. And she usually shows no fear to anyone but everyone knows that everyone is afraid of something. Her fears are of Vol- You-know-who returning which he has, and heights and a little bit afraid or over grown spiders and snakes.She also has a invisibilty cloak...She is animagus and her form is a wolf

PM ME AND LET ME KNOW IF THAT IS OK  

New-Mama924

~Magic - Happens~

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:32 am
I want to be Angelina Johnson!

Can I plz?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:55 pm
Name: Kairi Sakura Haruno

Year: 7th

House:Gryffindor

Personality:Kairi is a calm girl.She likes to talk with her friends. Loves cats likes to draw ,read and likes to kick people butt when it comes to quidditch!

Appearance:User Image

Wand:8 9/5 in.Dragon Phoenix Feater.

Specalities:Flying , drawing and cursing people and cursing at people.

Cool Stuff: Kairi is the seeker on the quidditch team.her animigus is a cat or a wolf.can curse very fast before you can see her doing it and is great with a sword.  

MadHatHuntress

Friendly Raider

6,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Informer 100

MadHatHuntress

Friendly Raider

6,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:08 pm
As she woke up sleepy from her bed, she remembered that she had class in the morning. ''Ah crap i'm late!!!'' She got dressed quickly and took off to class. As she was running she crashed into someone. ''i'm so sorry .When she turned around she saw it was Faith that she'd crashed into. redface surprised  
RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff