Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The great demonic bash Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:46 pm
Oichi followed after E' ".............." please let us make it! she prayed  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:47 pm
* tries to stand* who do u think ur talking to............. *gets up* i'm going to surpass my original and prove that i can go beyond what my original can do  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:52 pm
Aka started running beside E'. "We need to hurry up I have an extremely bad feeling..."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:52 pm
Valerius entered a great room, there was a big table with 3 chairs, he sitted in one and waitted, a hologram of someone appeared:

"How's everything going Valerius" the voice told him, "Marching according to the plan, soon the 3 of them will arrive and ther real plan could begin"
"Are you sure you can control the 3 alone?" the other hologram asked, "Yes, i will, they havent awaken their full powers yet, besides, the son of Sparda is with Ashford now, we need more samples for the emperor".

"You cant fail Valerius" the holograms disappeared, it was silent, Valerius smiled, something big was about to happen, something real big...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:58 pm
*flying beside them* tell me about it  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:04 pm
S' looked at Ashford, he was afraid of what the ansew to his question will be: "You know... who is my... father?" Ashford looked surprised, he laughed, "Why should I tell you?" he retrived the needles and a hologram appeared, "How's everything going doctor" Valerius asked him, "Fine lord, i have retreaved enough samples, we only need the other now".

S' stared at them, for some other reason, in the castle was a chakra that was really familiar to him... really familiar...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:12 pm
"Are we almost near?" Oichi asked out of the blue as they continued to run.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:15 pm
yeah we r cuz.............. i can feel it.......... Sparda's chakra is very close............  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:23 pm
"Yes lord Valerius, we must hurry then" Ashford looked back to S', he was expecting for an answer, "Ok, I will tell you, your father was a demon but not a regular one, you are the wishes, desires and living legacy of the most powerfull demon and the greatest demon-hunter of all" S' blinked...

"Your father was SPARDA" Ashford told him, S' opened his mouth but nothing came out, he was surprised, his father was one of the strongest demon of all time...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:34 pm
*as we continued foward my swords began to glow and finally they merged into one ultimate weapon* n-no way *pulls out the sword* this-this is Rebellion one of Sparda's swords, but why is it in my possession?  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:07 pm
"So, this is the last one" Ashford told him as he aproached with a last needle, but suddenly something cutted Ashford arm, it was the forced edge, it came from nowere, it was reacting to something...

"What is this?" the angels halo moved alone, putting infront of E', it looked like it was canonized with the other 2 swords, "This energy, why is it overflowing" E' was amazed that a sword could keep that much chakra inside...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:57 pm
Oichi looked at Reverence which glowed an unusual evil pitch black chakra "They are probably reacting to some weird chakra coming from castle gord...meaning we are almost near."  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:33 am
and i'm telling u that its the previous demon kings chakra....... it's Sparda's chakra  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:34 am
"You pests" Ashford yelled at S', suddenly a black bird came flying and it pitched Ashford left eye, "Whattt??? get off me" Ashford started running all the place.

"Are you alrighth?" a familiar voice asked S', "Alexa???", "You can walk?" she released S' from the table, "You sended my sword?" "It was hard to find your chakra" she told him, "Lets get out of here" they started running to the exit.

Ashford was really hurt, but he had a sample of S' blood in his hand, "This isnt over yet, son of sparda"...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:12 pm
Aka could tell they were close to the destination. A sharp cry of pain emmited from Oblivion's Embrace. Aka set her hand on the hilt to reassure her sword spirit,the phoenix.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games