Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:38 pm
Sora jumps surprised he was licking her wound "It is?!?!?! I thought it was more the halfway healed!!!!!!"said Sora "HUGH!!!!Stupid Bear!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:42 pm
Tomomi Chihiro
Sora jumps surprised he was licking her wound "It is?!?!?! I thought it was more the halfway healed!!!!!!"said Sora "HUGH!!!!Stupid Bear!!"
Well it almost heal but you toure it open.  

Dark da thief

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:43 pm
"UHHH.."then she smelled Arkanna's blood and she ran off not worring about her wound  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:58 pm
Tomomi Chihiro
"UHHH.."then she smelled Arkanna's blood and she ran off not worring about her wound
"Grads kiba and runs ofter her"Don't over due it now.  

Dark da thief

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:01 pm
Sora tried to find Arkanna but it was raining too hard and the wind kept changing it's course"ARKANNA!!!"Sora yells hoping to hear a response  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:03 pm
Tomomi Chihiro
Sora tried to find Arkanna but it was raining too hard and the wind kept changing it's course"ARKANNA!!!"Sora yells hoping to hear a response
Are you sure your firend did not go home to the den?  

Dark da thief

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:06 pm
"Can't you smell her blood!!!"Sora yells"ARKANNA!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:13 pm
Tomomi Chihiro
"Can't you smell her blood!!!"Sora yells"ARKANNA!!"
No I think you need to rest.  

Dark da thief

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:13 pm
Then Sora smelled Seilene and Arkanna and she didn't know where to go and she just leans on a tree sliding down making a trail of blood again "Dang It.."she mumbles  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:22 pm
Tomomi Chihiro
Then Sora smelled Seilene and Arkanna and she didn't know where to go and she just leans on a tree sliding down making a trail of blood again "Dang It.."she mumbles
"You need to rest"lays beside her and puts kiba betwwen them.  

Dark da thief

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:25 pm
Sora started to cry again..."Seilene....Arkanna..."she mumbled and shaked her head"I'll only rest for a minute...what if Arkanna is injured bad?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:29 pm
Tomomi Chihiro
Sora started to cry again..."Seilene....Arkanna..."she mumbled and shaked her head"I'll only rest for a minute...what if Arkanna is injured bad?"
Shes not we would be able to semll her blood and I don't"dark pulles kiba cloest to himself"and stop running about like your crazy you scaring my son.  

Dark da thief

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:31 pm
"Well I can smell her blood!!"Sora yelled.....and looked away....looking into the depths of the forest....."Where they heck are you guys?"Sora mumbled to hereself"Sorry Kiba for scaring you.."Sora says queitly not looking at them  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:34 pm
Tomomi Chihiro
"Well I can smell her blood!!"Sora yelled.....and looked away....looking into the depths of the forest....."Where they heck are you guys?"Sora mumbled to hereself"Sorry Kiba for scaring you.."Sora says queitly not looking at them
All I'm saying is you rest and we will look for them later with you.  

Dark da thief

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:35 pm
Sora sighed.....all she did was nod her head... now depressed  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games