Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Demonic War (VoH2) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good title?
Yeah! It's awesome!
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
Meh, it's okay...
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Gah! It's hideous!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't care, hurry up and start the d*** rp! >=(
53%
 53%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

Yvansi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:09 pm
Sortai gasped, convulsing and gritting his teeth. He attempted to push himself up but his hand slid and he went back into the mud. "I'm... fine..." He managed to say through a mouthful of mud. "Tend to yourself..." He somehow achieved a sitting position against a tree and managed two more words: "Please... explain..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:12 pm
Lightning banked sharply and back-pedaled to face their enemy.
Thunder roared and loosed fire toward their enemy.
Gerovf looked at Sunahr. "I would need something of him to locate one I have never met," Gerovf replied.  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Yvansi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:41 am
Sunahr groaned. "I have no idea where we can find that. We should think of a new strategy."

The dragon turned upwards, opening his wings to bring him almost straight up, and then snapped them shut to take him into a dive. He found his way towards Lightning who was obviously less defended.

Arcturus watched the scene unfold with his minds eye. Knowing everything that had occurred now, he waited to hear Teka's response before he would approach. He knew the situation involving Sortai could wait, but not for long...

Sortai looked up, his eyes bright regardless of his current state. "Please... Answer me, Teka. There's no more need... for secrets."

As the battle raged on, Brigham dodged another blade, bringing his sword down into the attackers leg with gusto. "Ha!" He shouted. He turned to Mathias, his immediate danger resolved. "You okay over there?" He shouted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Silence. The dark depths of his mind were free to roam again as he was freed from physical form. The death of his body had brought him the blessing he needed. The castle above the ruined capitol city of Haelwrath was now his roost. The entire world would fall to his works. He would gain every soul this place had to offer, then overthrow the gods themselves. All was a matter of time now, only he would need what Cthulhu was seeking at the moment. And once Regius gained what he needed from his families crypt, he would also gain what he needed. The mountain hid not one, but two secrets... Ashe sat atop the highest tower, red eyes glinting through the smoke rising from the town, blood both dried and fresh adorning his face, he felt content.

All was a matter of time.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:11 pm
Teka shook his head, "Not until we get you out of here. I think quite a few people would be angry with me if I kept you out here in your condition. Now come on, let's go." Teka extended an arm.

Mathias deflected a spear, turned its wielder around with a push on the shoulder, and then run him through the chest, "Not as good as I had hoped," He dodged a javelin, "but I suppose I'll live."

(Grr. Short post is short.)  

Rexxxxxx

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:42 pm
(Because Becca seems not wanting to post or even log onto gaia, im gonna do a jump thing here wiht Regius adn Seth, alrighty then? Goods =])

As Andrec led Regius and Seth inside, the undead warlord saw his sister. "Etria, you pathetic excuse for a mage! How have you eluded me all these years!"
Etria smiled and summoned Andrec behind her. "Becuase, the fact is, im smart," she stated, pleased wiht herself. "When you killed us, our family, i bound myself into a stone. When i died, i waited years." She paused and held her staff up. The head off the oak branch gleamed red in teh dark cavern. "Until i could kill you!!" she screamed and sent a storm of red lightning at her brother.
Regius drew his sword and lauhged as he charged past teh lightning. "Seth, grab the boy! We need him!" he yelled. He slashed wiht his blad, hoping to strike Etria. "You are no match for me sister! I am death!!"
Etria met his blade wiht her staff adn smiled wickedly. "So sure brother," she started to reach for the dagger on her thigh, but stopped. As she backed up, Etria coughed blood out of her mouth. Feeling the warm blood rush from teh pierced lung, she collapsed on the ground and died.
Regius laughed and threw the bone away. "And now Etria, i claim what be mine!" he looked at teh vault and felt teh power form inside it grow. "Did you get the boy Seth?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:39 am
Seth pushed Andrec forward. "He wasn't harmed." Seth said disdainfully. He looked with fierce eyes to Regius. "Once I complete what you ask, you must bring back Celeste."

Sortai looked unsure for a second, then grasped Teka's arm. "Thank you." he said. As he stood with Teka's help, a voice sounded from behind him.

Brigham laughed. "Sir! If I have your permission, I have an idea that could win us the battle!" He managed to say as he was dueling a warrior dressed as one from the desert.

"He can't be helped by any healer in Jiyea." Stepping forth from the bushes came Arcturus. He looked grave. "Sortai, remove your armor and shirt." Sortai was shocked at first over such a strange request, but decided to wait for further questioning. Once he did so, glancing down at his chest he gave a gasp. Spider-webbing from the scar on his chest was a network of thin black lines, where intersected formed a black dot. Arcturus shook his head. "It's further than I thought." he turned to face Teka. "Your friend's body is perfectly fine. However, what the human body protects is affected terribly, beyond control of any other than my king, Tobias II." He turned to Sortai. "Sortai, you are losing your soul."  

Yvansi

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:30 pm
Regius smiled and nodded. "Celeste, your fiance. This is agreed. I have this power." he grabbed Andrec adn made him kneel in front of the door. "Since i have no aid form Teka Runite in this matter, you will have to do boys," he grabbed teh Book of Undeatha dn started reciting lines from it. He glanced up and smiled as the door shone brightly. "Or'ek teil shuoin crae shirak!" he yelled as he took his sword, and thrust it through Andrec. He watcehd as the blood seeped away, and the vault begna to open. Regius turned to Seth and smiled. When we leav ehere, take me to were you last saw Celeste."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:47 am
Dreadlord Kharne
Regius smiled and nodded. "Celeste, your fiance. This is agreed. I have this power." he grabbed Andrec adn made him kneel in front of the door. "Since i have no aid form Teka Runite in this matter, you will have to do boys," he grabbed teh Book of Undeatha dn started reciting lines from it. He glanced up and smiled as the door shone brightly. "Or'ek teil shuoin crae shirak!" he yelled as he took his sword, and thrust it through Andrec. He watcehd as the blood seeped away, and the vault begna to open. Regius turned to Seth and smiled. When we leav ehere, take me to were you last saw Celeste."

Seth nodded. He wished the place he'd seen her last was elsewhere, though. He turned to Regius. "I am ready."  

Yvansi

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:17 am
Regius nodded. "Let me get what i came for..." he stepped into teh vault and stared at teh armor stand that holstered the demonic armor that he sought for centuries. "Finally, it is mine..." he siad laughing. Several minutes passed before he stepped outside the doors, wearing teh armor of his demon father. He wielded his mothers sword and laughed. "Lets go."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:48 am
User Image

(minus the helm)  

Dreadlord Kharne

Yvansi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:48 am
Seth nodded. "Celeste died in the center of the square where they attempted to execute my brother; Directly under the nose of K'eychei." he shook his head. "It'll be tough to get there..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:43 pm
(Oh god...It's the Lich King! D: )

Teka didn't need an explanation, "So, your king can help Sortai?...Why would you help?" He turned to Sortai, "Do you know this man?"

Mathias struck down another infantry unit, "You need permission to win? Have you lost it?!"

(Another short post. :l )  

Rexxxxxx

Yvansi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:59 am
Sortai thought. "He was the one who almost captured us... Arcturus was his name. You're Ze'tes' friend." He seemed pale now that the news of his soul dying was out, but still determined.

Arcturus nodded. "Yes, Tobias II can help. Yes, I am offering help, because I seek the fall of Cthulhu as much as you." He turned to Teka. "All I require is that only you, I, and Runite come. Because he knows of your ailment, he is a liability we cannot afford to fall into Cthulhu's hands."

Brigham gave a reckless grin. "I'll take that as a yes!" He turned and drew the small standard bow, raising it high and pointing it almost directly at Cthulhu's dragon-riding war-chief commanding this army. He released the arrow, now drawing the beast's attention to him. When it made it's descent, he avoided the fatal mistake of trying to dodge it's jaws and leapt straight up instead. What resulted was Brigham seated haphazardly on the dragons neck, facing the war-chief. he offered a smile, then beheaded the unsuspecting man. Turning the reins, he took the beast and began to use it against its own army, obliterating the unprepared troops with swoops of fire. After several minutes of the slaughter he heard the yell from below he had needed. "Retreat!!!" Yelled the second-in-command of Cthulhu's ranks. Smiling, Brigham brought the dragon down, swiftly toughing down nearby where he'd left Mathias. He began to seek out Mathias in the post-battle chaos.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:12 pm
Regius nodded. "Very well. We'll move towards the city now. I can summon some lesser undead to hold teh gaurds. But after that," he paused started walking down teh hall. "We will have to mount our dragons adn leave." He stepped outside and called a small ghoul up from the earth. The warlord whispered something and watched the undead run off.

Varian sat as Meesha breathed heavily in her sleep. He put teh not donw next to her and walked out of the cave. "For if you ever wake up..." he said to himself. He had a flashbakc of what he saw, Regius killing both Andrec and Etria. Seth, Regius's old partner. "He's incredibly powerful now... I dont know what will happen..." he started climbing the cliff face and snuck up behind the two figures. "The elf queen sleeps. I heard your deal," he looked to Seth and sneared. "Its a near suicide mission if you dont have proper planning. If you can give me two days, i can help you Seth."  

Dreadlord Kharne

Yvansi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:18 pm
Seth turned quickly. "Varian, you have met my brother, correct? If so, you'll understand that he and I operate under different ethics. I, having served Cthulhu for nearly four years, know the palace layout like my own hand. But humor me; How can you aid us?"  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games