Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Journals [OOC]
[J] Kai's SoA, v2.0 (Setting up!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:22 pm

TULIUA
Information ; Family ; Personality ; History ; RP Log ; Cub ; Juve ; Adol ; Adult ; Art ; Items

User Image

xxxName || Tuliua
xxxMeaning || Quiet Flower in Swahili
xxxGender || Female
xxxSpecies || Lion
xxxAge || Adult

xxxPride || Ukuucha'wafalme
xxxRank || Banu (To Vizier Faiz)

xxxColor || #CC99FF
xxxColorist || DFA
xxxReceived || Major May Customs
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:09 am

TULIUA
Information ; Family ; Personality ; History ; RP Log ; Cub ; Juve ; Adol ; Adult ; Art ; Items

xxxxxMother || Unknown
xxxxxFather || Unknown

xxxxxLitter Siblings || Unknown/None
xxxxxOther Siblings || Unknown/None

xxxxxMate || Faiz
xxxxxOffspring ||
xxxxxFaiz x Tuliua
xxxxxFarrah ; Ilyas ; Niyoosha ; Parisa ; Zeki'Ilhami

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:11 am

TULIUA

Tuliua is a shy, secluded young lionness who will only speak if spoken to. She's obedient and quiet, often cowering away should anyone approach her, much preferring to remain by herself with her own thoughts. Her small, lithe frame is made up for by her sharp mind, Tuliua able to solve puzzles and problems in mere moments, whispering out a barely audible answer as she looks down, too afraid to look up. She enjoys hugs and cuddles, however, although if they're with anyone but her Pad she may feel uneasy and feel expected to leave.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:13 am

TULIUA

Tuliua can't remember much of her past - it's a blank space in her mind, and she gets horrible headaches when she tries to remember. The first thing she can remember is being an adolescent, wandering through the rogue lands. She was approached by a male lion, and due to her trusting nature was quickly captured by him, returning to his pride with him. However, she quickly learnt that life in the Ukuucha'Wafalme was just what she needed - structured, and she was always protected. She loves Faiz deeply now, and would never consider leaving the pride.

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:20 am

TULIUA

Used for breeding

Unfinished
None

Finished
Sweet Nothings Tuliua and Faiz spend some time together, with a few bumps along the way
Quiet Musings Tuliua oversleeps, and Faiz is there to wake her up gently and approach the subject of cubs
Nature's Call Tuliua suddenly goes into heat, and Faiz is quickly there to calm her. Knowing it would make him happy, 'Liua agrees to have cubs, despite the fact that she herself is uncertain.
Almost Friends Whilst hunting near the borders, Tuliua meets another male, Kauli. However, feeling guilty, she quickly leaves.
Why Do I Feel This Way? Tuliua begins to worry about the prospect of motherhood, and finally tells Faiz her concerns
We Three Queens Tuliua chats to Najiyya and Faeqa, Faiz's other two Banu, about her pregnancy
[BRP] Ready or not... Ready or not, Tuliua becomes a mother, with Faiz nearby offering his support.
Look what I found, Momma! Tuliua spends some time with her son, Ilyas, as he catches his first hare
An Interesting Meeting Mzuka'hila, Faiz's Beybanu, comes to see Tuliua, and the meeting is a little awkward.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:21 am

TULIUA

Tuliua was received as an adult, and as such there is no cub stage

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:22 am

TULIUA

Tuliua was received as an adult, and as such there is no juvenile stage
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:22 am

TULIUA

Tuliua was received as an adult, and as such there is no adolescent stage

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:24 am

TULIUA

User Image
Cert
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:25 am

TULIUA

My Harem by LizzyMoo
A picture of Faiz with his harem, including Tuliua and her children.

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:59 am

TULIUA

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:00 am

TULIUA

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:01 am

TULIUA

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:02 am

TULIUA

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:03 am

TULIUA

[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games