Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Mythics-Human/Creature Roleplay- Now Open For Posting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will win?
  Humans
  Mythics
  Peace
View Results

Rowan_Hood

3,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:44 am
Reteko Miszura took one last look at the palace before running away from all of her pain and tormenters. "Freedom will be mine at last." She said with tears running down her face while running out of the kingdom. Finally she got to the borders and ran past them into a land unknown to her. Reteko walked around already starting to get lost. "Where am I?" She murmured.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:52 am
Lunira Moon woke up with the sun shining in her face in her house. "Dang it! Sun Knife turn down the sun it's blinding me!" She yelled while falling off her bed. "OWWW!!! This morning is going all messy, grrr." She fumed as she found her sword and tuned down the sun a little, before walking out and taking a bath after she was done she got dressed and went out into the real world and out of her made up world. As she walked around the forest she appeared in she thought she felt someone watching her but she wasn't sure where her ears where twitching like crazy with her tail going in between her legs and her hands on her weapons. "Come out if anyone's there!" She yelled out.  

Rowan_Hood

3,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200

Yvansi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:21 pm
"I see you not with my eyes, young one." he said. "I see the light within you. I see your powers, and what you can bring with them. Just like I saw his so long ago..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:24 pm
"It was a bit ago." Sortai said as he removed the picture to show her. "Seven years, to be exact." He leaned on a tree. "Please, just because I'm a human don't hate me... I can't control the actions of my forefathers."  

Yvansi

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:35 am
Paradisity strained to see the face of the being before her as he spoke in the growing darkness. She got tired of not being able to see, so she brought over her tail with a ball of fire. Now she could see.
She looked down at herself, with a confused demeanor.
Light? My powers, she asked confused. She looked over at Cody.
What do you mean, what I can bring with my powers, she asked finally.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:42 am
Tsurara had now gathered all but one of the herbs Aloura needed as she listened, unthoughtfully, to the human.
"Just because you say you are not that of your ancestors, does not mean that you aren't still part of the kind that nearly destroyed us," she said indifferently, but then she turned, and looked at the picture. She stopped, and brought her full attention to the small sketch. She stared at it for a few moments. "Had you shown this to anyone in your past," she asked, snapping back to attention. She was fasinated by the picture, but she didn't want to show compassion for the human, not yet. It was too soon to know what kind of intentions he had.

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:15 pm
Aieori trounced to the edge of the camp. "Hello!" He called out. "We're looking for a place to stay," he grinned, not talking to anyone in particular, just whomever happened to hear him.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:18 pm
Cody, feeling a bit left out, decided he was going to stick his nose in whatever it was Paradisity had decided to look over at him about. He spread his wings and brought himself up to their level, then opened his mouth to speak, but saw Kiun and his words died in his throat.  

heartsXdespise

curtntay

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:29 am
Raptor hid in long grass by the time they arrived "dont mention me" he said before scuttling off, he ran behind the house's and tents, keeping an eye on Aieori and sam "dont be a idiot!" he thought angrily "and dont talk so loudly!" he continued to think "hes going to get himself killed" raptor shook his head  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:22 am
she looked at her two companyons "i dont think thats a town." she said "that looks more like a camp, we should keep going tell we find a town." she said runing over to Aieoris side.  

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:29 am
sky continued to travel in the drection that the dragon said he famly went in. but she did not find them, she did see a lot of humans in her travles which she hid form. after a long time travling she came upon a camp and she saw a human yelling at the camp. but she stayed hidden not wanting the humans to see her. she could also smell that thay travled with a dragon. which was all the more reason to stay hidden.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:35 am
raven feeling frustraded at not being able to do more for his wolf friend. desiced to go in to the tent and see how his wolf friend was doing. he hoped out of the tree and walked over to the tent and goes inside. "so how is she." he asks Aloura "is there anything i can do to help." he said looking worriedly at his wolf friend.  

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

curtntay

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:07 am
Raptor hoped that Aieori would listen but didnt count on it, but he sniffed the back of the tents for food and no humans, it was hard to tell when there was not but he found one, he put his head under the tent and heard something sit up and it growled "DOG!" raptor whined and pulle dhis head out running deeper into the long grass, the dog by now was barking wildly  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:54 am
Kiun chuckled. "My dear," He said softly as he raised his head to 'look' into her eyes, "I see your future. Your futures to be exact." He leapt up ten feet into the tree, and his head turned to Cody. "Ah, and you are Cody? Strange... You hold the light of a dragon and yet you shine differently..."  

Yvansi

Yvansi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:57 am
"Only three others." Sortai said as he rose from the tree's side. "My father, whom laughed and scorned me about the nonexistance of dragons, my best friend, whom believed me and encouraged me to search for your kind, and Lowri, the wolf. It is partly my fault she is injured, and yet partly my fault she can be saved."  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games