Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:21 pm
"Same here." Judith replied.
"Maybe we should try to go to sleep a bit earlier tomorrow." She giggled.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:28 pm
"Aye, that'd be an idea." he looked up, beginning to recognis ethinsg more. He smiled. "ah- here we are. Look." he pointed to the club - an old warehouse building with a small line of teenagers and young adults outside.
"I hope I can get a drink. It's crap to look this young." Drake said with a laugh. "all hail fake IDs."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:33 pm
Judith laughed .
"Let's see how the inside is then." she said and walked towards the line.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:15 pm
Koko decided to distract herself by putting her clothes away in their proper place. However that lasted but a few minutes. She laid down on her bed and stared up at the ceiling-trying to think of a way to help Drake so he didn't go crazy with bloodlust.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:29 pm
Drake followed and they queued up for shortr than he expected. As they went in he flashed his id and entered, pausing to wait for her as she got through.
This song closley followe dby This song was playing and he paused to listen - a little mistified by how much music had changed for young people since the last time he actually paid proper attention to it. He quite liked it, though it took time to get used to. Already the heat of dancing bodies was unbearable and he unbuttoned his shirt a little.
"Here we are." He smiled.

[incidentally, Pendulum is the best music to dance to at clubs (short of cheesy 80s stuff) 3nodding ...and bouncers are scary eek ]
[edit: dude! the video for the 2nd song has the prodigy in it xd ]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:35 pm
((Awesome song choices.))

Koko's mind tumbled about. Eventually all the worry and stress overtook her and she fell asleep for a bit.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:39 pm
[*bows* Glad you like smile btw I'm off to sleep now sweatdrop see y'all tmrw no doubt wink ]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:49 pm
dragontamer363
[*bows* Glad you like smile btw I'm off to sleep now sweatdrop see y'all tmrw no doubt wink ]

((Alrightie-nighty night.))  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:46 pm
[I'm not old enough so I've never been to a club to compare best dancing music. xD I've also never heard of Pendulum but I'm liking them. Curse my iPod being full! There's so much I've been wanting to add to it. ]

Judith showed her ID and followed Drake in. She already took off her jacket and left it in the coat check.
"Not bad for a backwoods town." She said and smiled, bouncing a bit to the beat of the music.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:51 am
[it genrally depends on the club *le shrug* though at uni you rarely pass through the night without a pendulum song coming on. though the one we go to always ends with the makerena dance too :3]
[tee hee I know what you mean. I decided to hell with it and investe din an 80g ipod *cackles* 3,000 songs so far... eek ]

Drake nodded, looking at all teh people. It seemed that pretty much the entire town's young population was crammed into the club.
"Not bad at all. D'you want a drink?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:46 am
Koko tossed and turned in her sleep. She dreamt of that night 200 some years ago. It replayed over and over in her head. Each time the images became clearer....sharper....and somehow more real. As if she had been transported back to that moment and was reliving it.

Then the scenery blurred and changed. She was standing in a dark void. When she turned around there was Grace with her back to her. When Koko reached out to turn her around Grace was crying blood. She condemned her before giving a harsh scream and collasping into her arms dead. Bloodlust took over and Koko started feeding off her. When she realized what she was doing she stop-horrified at herself. She mourned over Grace's body and tried to apologize. Then when Koko looked up she saw Fayt standing a couple meters away before her. He was afraid of her. He backed away slowly at first but then turned to run. He disappeared into the dark void.

Suddenly Koko was alone. Grace's body vanished but a mirror materialized before her. When she looked into the mirror she was covered in blood. Her eyes spoke of unquinched bloodlust. Behind her there were bodies everywhere......Fayt was among them and Drake was reaching out for her.......

"NO!" Koko awoke with a terrible cry. Her breaths came in gasps as she sat up trembling. Slowly she rose to go look at herself in the mirror although somewhat fearful, but she appeared fine.

"It was just a dream....." she seemed to plead. ".....a dream...." Her hands shook. She had never felt so afraid before. Sinking to her knees on the floor she cried softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:19 pm
[I didn't know they made ipods with that much memory. eek When I planned on upgrading I was going to get 32g. I've got 8g right now which is full.]

"Yes, a drink sounds lovely." Judith said looking over the crowd. She was surprised there were that many people.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:09 pm
((I was going to draw the bedroom scene but I ended up with this one instead. I'll have to draw another with Judith sometime. wink ))

http://0moon-maiden0.deviantart.com/art/Breaking-Lines-Drake-and-Koko-137071144  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:25 pm
[One of us should draw Judith and Koko catfight since we keep saying it's going to happen. xD But that looks awesome Moon.]  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:28 pm
Zizzykitty
[One of us should draw Judith and Koko catfight since we keep saying it's going to happen. xD But that looks awesome Moon.]

((Thanks. Yep-I was thinking that too.....and Drake would probably be relaxing in the background with a drink in hand-grinning.))  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games