Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Lets Play A Love Game. [Open & Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:15 am
Sadie listened as she changed into her pajamas. She brushed out her hair, putting it up into a big bun. She walked out in a cami and baggy sleep pants. She smiled and sat next to Ali, picking out some make up. "I agree, it's cute. Even if those dogs are gross!" She said, scrunching her nose and giggling. "You should talk to him." She nodded, examining her nail polish.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:41 am
Alicia rolled her eyes, " Yeah, yeah, we get it." She smiled as Sadie sat next to her. " She's right, you should go talk to the guy. Or atleast say you're sorry or something." Ali watched as Sadie applied the nail polish on her nail. She looked down at her own nails and stared at the midnight blue color. She got up and reached for the polish remover and a baby blue nail polish bottle. She looked up at Dana and giggled, " Who knows? Maybe you two even fall in love and prove that stupid legend. It has never happend so no one knows if it's true."

l-P a n d e m o n i u m-l

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:51 pm
"Pshh he'll run at the sight of me." She looked at an icy blue nailpolish she wanted to try on. She stood up and unscrewed the bottle, gracefully spreading the blue liquid on her shiny long nails.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:01 pm
Sadie glossed her fingers with the black nailpolish she had. She then picked up a few smaller bottles and opened them, exposing a thin brush. She listened to Ali and Dana as she painted on polka dots. She shruged, "u you like him, it's worth a shot." she said. She blew on her perfectly glazed nails and then brushed over a clear coat.  

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:08 pm
"I don't know, he probably hates me now." She looked at her blue nails, and sighed. "I hate this, it's so confusing."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:13 pm
She scoffed-though internally was freking out. 'O.k. a cute guy stops and strts talking to me, then dosen't turn tail and run when I screw up his ego...he's planning something' Outwardly all she said was "you don't know the meaning of the word, I'm still calm." Her phone alarm started up. "Well, as riviting as this conversation was, you're keeping me from the peasents, peon." She sneared again, gathered up what she'd been working on and rode off.

Serrenedy finished frosting the cake and went to Sadie's room to drop it off. "Cake's done" She chirped. "But I hope the human didn't run off, I still can't feal her on the grounds."  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:21 pm
Sadie looked at Dana, "Never know.." She said, shrugging. She looked up at Serrendy and smiled. "Oh well, that's her loss!" She said, patting a sleeping bag beside her. She bit her lip, looking at the sun going down.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:28 pm
"HEY! How about us vampires go hunting under the moonlight, and Serrenity stays with the human. It works out because your a fairy, and this was all your idea." She glared at Serrenity, then looked up at the setting sun. "It'll be fun."

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

l-P a n d e m o n i u m-l

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:20 pm
Alicia looked up and smiled at Serrenedy, " Hey." She looked down and blew on her freshly painted nails. Her head whiped around when she heard Dana's comment. She tought about it for a while then sighed, " That would be so cool, but we can't. What will people say if they realized other people are dissapearing." Ali looked up at window. " Maybe we can go hunting some other time."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:30 pm
"Aww." She pouted.

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:02 pm
Sadie shrugged, "Maybe during the weekend in the city.." She said, half-searching through her make-up. She looked at the cake and then at the blood cake. She scrunched her nose. She looked at the window, the sun was almost gone. She growled, "If that girl doesn't get here soon..!" She stopped, angry.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:08 pm
"She's on the grounds" Serrenedy murmured as she changed into her nightgown. "If she's coming five or six minutes"

Bella parked the bike and took out the mixture she'd made before heading to the dorms to change and find the party.  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Hawt N Strong

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:04 pm
User Image

//Tristan ||Lotalski\

“Goodbye Your Majesty, I hope I do get the pleasure of seeing you again.” Tristan jested as the girl rode away on her bicycle. For not more than a moment did Tristan stand in the same spot she had left him in, just admiring her beuty, when he noticed that he had not gotten her name. “s**t, I should have asked that first!” he said angrily, getting angry at his own stupidity. “Oh, well. I‘m sure I‘ll see her again. It would be hard to miss a pretty girl like her.” he reassured himself as he began his walk back to the school, in search of someone else to meet.

"Why not party everyday?"
User Image
"That smells nice."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:05 pm
User Image

Elliot //WolfgangCromwell

Elliot had retreated from the vampires, tail held high, and he had returned to his dorm. He took a nice long shower, getting all of his frustrations out and getting warmer. The icy water had caused him to feel cold and a bit under the weather. Thankfully, it wasn‘t anything too serious and after some medicine and rest, his immune system would take care of it for sure. Taking some nasty tasting medicine, Elliot grimaced and felt as it warmed his body a bit. “This has got to be-no, no, no- this IS the worst first day of school one can experience.” Elliot told himself with a sigh and chuckle. He had come to the school to escape his reality, and here he was, going through stupid high school drama.

Laying down, he fluffed his pillow a little bit, today had been a long day and he was ready to receive some well earned sleep.

"Vampires are the sin of God."
User Image
"If I suck blood to live, I‘d kill myself."

Hawt N Strong

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:02 pm
She sighed. "Well Im going to make an apology letter." She picked up a paper and pen, and wrote in swift beautiful letters.

"Dear, Wolf

Im sorry to call you Wolf, but I dont know your name. The incident about the pool was a huge mistake. You see I thought you were planning to do something to hurt my friends, because you have never approached us before. I would grately appreciate it if you accepted my appology, and if we could get to know each other better. Once again I'm sorry.
Sincerly
Dana Lenning"

She grabbed an envelope, and stuffed the letter inside. "I'm gonna go slip it under his door." She stood up and swiftly walked over to the boys doorms. She looked at the room list. "Hmm room 3H." She walked over to the room and slipped the letter under the door. She sighed and walked back to Sadies room. "Back." She plumped down, grabbed a tube of red lipstick, and started applying it to her semi-thick lips.

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff