Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply -•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-
Let's hear you say I love you~ (Romance) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Head Count!
  Here!
  +1
  Poll whore <3
View Results

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:25 pm
hinataxxcutey
Rin could feel his hand on her cheek.This time she closed her eyes and kissed him softly and not by accident.Her face red like Aro's.

"Just peachy."She said smiling and giving him the peace sign."By the way im in a rush and all but Im Sora Hazuki Haruki but call me Sora.. whats your name ? "She looked up at the sky."Aww..crud!"She grabbed Andrew's hand and pulled him off with her."Im sorry but lets continue this at my sister's house if you dont mind.."She said to him, hoping he wouldnt freak out and think she was weird.If she weren't in a hurry who knows what would happen if she noticed she was holding his hand.

Aro closed his own eyes, and softly kissed her back, the shock of what had happened had left and he could think.

Andrew nodded softly. "It's nice to meet you. I'm Andrew Kenji." He told her, he didn't notice her grab his hand but he did notice that he was being dragged. "Huh? Yeah sure, that's alright."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:43 pm
"So.......soft....his lips..."She thought to herself still kissing Aro.

"Andrew......i like that name..."She said looking at him smiling."That's good."They reached the her house in no time."Let's go through the back."She turned and ran towards the back until she stopped."There's somebody in the backyard.."She whispered to herself.She went up to the fence and peeked over it.Only for her eyes to open wide in shock.  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:44 pm
(( thank you for posting even when your head hurt sweatdrop 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:49 pm
((Your welcome, I'll get to this tomorrow~))  

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:38 pm
(( ok ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:49 pm
"Why thank you." He said softly, he nodded once they got there; a frown as he moved to lean over her shoulder; his dark eyes wide. "Ewwww, Aro." He hissed at his brother annoyed, before he smirked softly, "I'm telling daddy!" He wasn't referring to their real dad but to a friend.  

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:14 pm
Rin stopped kissing Aro and looked up at where she heard Andrew's voice."W-w-what....?"Her eyes looked at the person next him."..S-S-S-Sora...?"Rin frowned a little."Greaaatt......"She new what would happen next.

Sora just stayed there looking at her sister as if she was frozen in place.After a few minutes passe, her face flushed into a bright red color."KYAAAAAAAAA!!!!"She shouted before passing out onto the ground.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:27 pm
Aro blinked, pulling away from Rin. "Oh my god! Andrew!" He hissed, his eyes cold, "Don't you dare tell him! When I get up I swear!"

Andrew grinned softly, the grin on "watch me", he frowned as he watched Sora go limp. Bitting his lip he caught the girl before she hit the ground, holding her close.  

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:55 pm
Rin looked at Andrew."Hey Aro who's the guy holding the unconsicous girl and whos he talki-"Rin stopped in her sentence when Sora woke up and stood up.

"How could you!!!!!!!!!!!Get the hell away from my sister!!!!"She shouted pulling out half on the metal fence and throwing it at them.

Rin sighed."Im sorry Aro..."She layed against him pushing him down to the ground so the fence missed them."She goes balistic when it comes to reality.....dont know why though......"She said their faces inches away from eachother.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:12 am
Andrew laughed coldly, "Would you rather me drop her on her head where she could get a concussion and die?!" His sapphire eyes were angered, and he let them narrow softly as he spoke; he was getting angry himself.

"It's alright darling, we just need to get use to it that's all." A smile as he spoke, he held her tightly afraid of losing her. "Let's just hope Andrew's angered emotion doesn't make it's way over to me..."  

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:57 pm
Sora stood there blushing and covering her face with her hands.

Rin was confused at what Aro said.But she decided not to ask and looked up at Sora and then at Andrew.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:24 pm
Andrew nodded, "That's what a thought." He let go of her, making sure she was stabled before letting go completely.

Aro frowned softly, it was always happening; when two where together they hated the world and when all three where there... Things happened.  

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

awesomecacy

Thirteenth Lover

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:52 pm
Mistress Lancelot
awesomecacy
Lacy smiled at him. "Yeah, I'm alright." She rubbed her back. "I probably have one killer bruise, though." On my back, and my pride. Goodness I'm such a loser sometimes. She joked, opening the door. "The door is not a push door, or that would have totally worked." She laughed again.

I am sorry. Edward said with a frown, as he walked out after her. Well, next time you'll get it! A laugh.

"Yup." Lacy smiled, turning and walking forwards again. She looked up at the sky, going silent a minute. "Why are you sorry for everything?" She asked suddenly.
((sorry about the long away. My computer broke. v.v))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:14 am
awesomecacy
"Yup." Lacy smiled, turning and walking forwards again. She looked up at the sky, going silent a minute. "Why are you sorry for everything?" She asked suddenly.
((sorry about the long away. My computer broke. v.v))

Edward titled his head softly to the side of a moment, thinking about her question. Well, I guess it's because I'm the youngest sibling and I need to be sorry about everything...

((Tis okay, sorry about your computer!))  

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

awesomecacy

Thirteenth Lover

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:04 am
"Really?" She asked,taking her eyes off ofthe sky and looking at Edward. "But you're not Really the youngest, you were all close enough. They shouldn'tmake you feel taht way." She declared.
((yeah, I'm just glad it's back. I was like YESSS!!!!!))  
-•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff