Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HereticX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:01 pm
Yeah, sounds good. But who?

Hmm...Darth Imperious probably has a big one. But, where/how the hell would he find the Dark Lord of the Sith?
Go to Iraq and look in a hole? xd

Does Cale have one? Or has he dodged getting tagged so far?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:05 pm
Cale has a big one on him from the reminants of the Ropeke clan(don't expect them to have enough to pay it though.), a couple dozen minor bounties in some imperial held systems, and he's wanted for questioning on Coruscant.  

Sol Walker
Crew

HereticX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:13 pm
Hmm...I'll have to look into that.

Probably not the Ropeks.
Probably not the Imperials.
Questioning on Coruscant. Can you tell me a bit more about that one, please?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:17 pm
Oh, and can I waste the Sith-wannabe? And if so, how badly/how do you want him wasted?  

HereticX

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:21 pm
that one is over a year old. when a senator got vaped on coruscant, I happened to get caught with a fake weapon's permit. I eluded arrest and ducked into a restricted section of the former imperial palace where the cops there found me and chased me down. I dodged them as well and got off planet.
also Im wanted on Besbin for a large number of weapon offenses. a Cafe was destroyed, I was blammed, they arrested me, I escaped prison, that sort of thing.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:22 pm
HereticX
Oh, and can I waste the Sith-wannabe? And if so, how badly/how do you want him wasted?
he's more dangerous than he looks. he's actually competant.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:25 pm
Cale Darksun
that one is over a year old. when a senator got vaped on coruscant, I happened to get caught with a fake weapon's permit. I eluded arrest and ducked into a restricted section of the former imperial palace where the cops there found me and chased me down. I dodged them as well and got off planet.
also Im wanted on Besbin for a large number of weapon offenses. a Cafe was destroyed, I was blammed, they arrested me, I escaped prison, that sort of thing.
wow. Im a pretty wanted man.
the thing about it is, now that I got the Runner, Im just going to be adding to the list. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:28 pm
Cale Darksun
HereticX
he's more dangerous than he looks. he's actually competant.

The max extent i'd want this guy wasted is his a** kicked and him running away. I plan on keeping him around as a plot device.  

Sol Walker
Crew

HereticX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:29 pm
Okay. Not the Courasant one, then. And I guess the Bespin thing hasn't gotten here yet?
So, can you tell me anything more about the Sith-Larper? xd

Cajin'll probably just try and shoot him in the back or something. Either with a stunner or with a blaster.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:31 pm
Oh. Well...hmm...I'm not sure. Shooting someone in the back is kinda lethal. Stunner, I guess...but that leaves him captured...

Double-tap, of which the Sith blocks one, and catches the other, non-fatally?  

HereticX

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:36 pm
well the besbin thing is a year old too.
basically the guy is after two things. First he plans on killing heros before they get to far in order to shift the balance of the force from the light side. the second thing is that he's after my TSQ shard.
If he encounters a proffesional soldier he will retreat and wait another time and target. so yeah, the double thing.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:02 am
Cale Darksun
well thats where Im heading back too.
new ship, new attitude.
Cale's looking for trouble.
hmm. now how much trouble would draw the eye of a vacationing jedi?...

Hrm ... toss a PM my way if you have anything in mind? 3nodding  

AFK Masturbating

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:06 am
I think I just might have gotten your attention.
do renegade force users count?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:09 am
Cale Darksun
I think I just might have gotten your attention.
do renegade force users count?

Could be. 3nodding  

AFK Masturbating

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:26 pm
Angelic, you do know its pretty unlikely that Cale will know that you are
A. An ex elite snowman
B. A Jedi
C. The infamous soldier known as the Saphire Valkyre.
Military matters stopped mattering to him after Endor. If you had participated in busting up a pirate band, a smuggling cartel, or something else in a similar field he would know you. and unless you flash the saber, he won't know you're a jedi either.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games