Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
*read first post* GUILD PROM!!! POST HERE Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will be our prom king? 5 Days to decide! Vote....NOW!
Dymyr
29%
 29%  [ 9 ]
Joeyfish5/lolcats
19%
 19%  [ 6 ]
Articwolf-Kiba
16%
 16%  [ 5 ]
Connerthecreator
16%
 16%  [ 5 ]
JDBReaper
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
Millenium Joker
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31

jessi_angel94_2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:00 pm
lolz, who in there right mind voted for me?
who?!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:21 pm
MystiBlu
The_Witch_Aryllia
HOLD ON!
How did I get nominated? ._. And how come I have more votes than Myst, I didn't even vote on myself this time...

I'm confused about how I got nominated, too! And I've been avoiding this thread like the plague for that reason. As for Aryllia having more votes... That's easy - she's nicer! Lol
Ok....Here are my thoughts on prom queen: Should be Maeve - she is already pregnant, so no "after prom night" surprises! LOL

I picked the people i thought sould be the prom queen and sorry to say
They all deresve it!
But one one will getz it
^^
Next we vote on prom king, then the date, after we might make a list of the people going and their dates
Mabye make a contests like best looking or cutest couple
And lol at myst with the after prom night surpise

Any questions pm me or w.e  

Joeyfish5
Crew

Dymyr
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:31 pm
Haha...well I voted for someone. But it wasnt you chi, so if you win, its through no fault of my own, so dont kill me. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:17 am
Joeyfish5
MystiBlu
The_Witch_Aryllia
HOLD ON!
How did I get nominated? ._. And how come I have more votes than Myst, I didn't even vote on myself this time...

I'm confused about how I got nominated, too! And I've been avoiding this thread like the plague for that reason. As for Aryllia having more votes... That's easy - she's nicer! Lol
Ok....Here are my thoughts on prom queen: Should be Maeve - she is already pregnant, so no "after prom night" surprises! LOL

I picked the people i thought sould be the prom queen and sorry to say
They all deresve it!
But one one will getz it
^^
Next we vote on prom king, then the date, after we might make a list of the people going and their dates
Mabye make a contests like best looking or cutest couple
And lol at myst with the after prom night surpise

Any questions pm me or w.e

I'm just concerned bout ummm what if the elected king and/or queen cannot/will not attend? awkward! And I'm not sure what I did to deserve THIS! LoL Is all good, there is no way on gaia's green earth I will be elected so .... Whew I'm safe!
As for the "after prom night surprise" - does that not make perfect sense or what?!  

MystiBlu

Dymyr
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:29 am
Aww....poor mysti. =]
I think you'll be fine. I mean I can like campaign for you if your really wanted to win or something. XD
I still need a date. lol. >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:41 am
Dymyr
Aww....poor mysti. =]
I think you'll be fine. I mean I can like campaign for you if your really wanted to win or something. XD

LoL Awwwww ur so sweet, but really thats ok - 3 votes (when did it get to 3?????) are way more than I deserve. No campaigning for me! Besides I'm the kinda girl that would get crowned prom queen then pull a flame thrower outta my purse and as everyone discovers I've locked all the doors, I'd scream "LETS PARTY!"  

MystiBlu

Dymyr
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:55 am
MystiBlu
Dymyr
Aww....poor mysti. =]

LoL Awwwww ur so sweet, but really thats ok - 3 votes (when did it get to 3?????) are way more than I deserve. No campaigning for me! Besides I'm the kinda girl that would get crowned prom queen then pull a flame thrower outta my purse and as everyone discovers I've locked all the doors, I'd scream "LETS PARTY!"

Are you sure? I mean I would find that prom queen much more interesting. Hehe. Besides I'm the kinda person who would have not came in yet, hesitant because I dont like big crowds of people...so you would have just locked me out. lol  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:57 am
Dymyr
MystiBlu
Dymyr
Aww....poor mysti. =]

Are you sure? I mean I would find that prom queen much more interesting. Hehe. Besides I'm the kinda person who would have not came in yet, hesitant because I dont like big crowds of people...so you would have just locked me out. lol

*giggles* WoW and I thought you liked this guild! Damn...you hear that peeps - your fearless leader is willing to send you to the firey depths of hell at the whim of my flame thrower! *winks*
We see how it is now, Dymyr.....LOL

EDIT: Plus....How do you plan for a date when you don't have a date? I'm no party planner but that kinda seems like this: Guy: Wanna go out on a date? Girl: Sure, when, where? Guy: I don't know.... I'll keep ya posted
I'm sorry...Im just in a mood! My sincerest apologies if I've hurt anyones feelings!  

MystiBlu

Dymyr
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:31 am
MystiBlu
Dymyr
MystiBlu
Dymyr
Aww....poor mysti. =]

*giggles* WoW and I thought you liked this guild! Damn...you hear that peeps - your fearless leader is willing to send you to the firey depths of hell at the whim of my flame thrower! *winks*
We see how it is now, Dymyr.....LOL

EDIT: Plus....How do you plan for a date when you don't have a date? I'm no party planner but that kinda seems like this: Guy: Wanna go out on a date? Girl: Sure, when, where? Guy: I don't know.... I'll keep ya posted
I'm sorry...Im just in a mood! My sincerest apologies if I've hurt anyones feelings!

Hey now! Atleast I'm not threatening all their lives, I just said I'd be awesome to have a prom queen like that. I dont control someone's homicidal tendencies and pyro habits.
Why would that hurt anyone's feelings?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:32 pm
@myst question on dates

Just ask um
Like dont be dumb about it
"Hey wanna go to dat guild prom with me?"
Its either yes or noez
Well it could be like mabyez or w.e
But lets not hope for that
Just keep it smiple... its not serouis like a real prom

So it souldnt be a probulm
And you can go with friends as dates lol  

Joeyfish5
Crew

Ichiryu001

5,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:59 pm
Hmmmm.... i think the prom should be on Oct 30th. that way it could be like a pre- Halloween party. 3nodding what do u think?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:36 pm
I so want to go to Prom to bad I don't know anybody in the guild yet.  

Princess_Lilica_Drakal

Beloved Lunatic

8,165 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250

MystiBlu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:04 pm
@Dymyr - You mean you weren't volunteering to help me lock those doors? I could have swore you said you'd take care of the ones on the south end of the room.... (n the feelings hurt remark was for the crack about not having set a day/time/place for the event yet - cuz I am a bit of a smartass. I keep forgetting I got here after you left - you got alot of catching up to do! N ssshhhh bout the homicidal tendancy with the touch of pyro on the side - I dont think anyone else has figured that out yet!!! *giggles*)

@Joey - I know that...keep it light n all that and friends are the best. I just would need to be sure I could be there (barring an emergency of course) cuz it would be so lame to ask someone -or accept an invite - and then find out it's on a date/time when you've got an appointment or something already planned n have to tell your date you're gonna stand them up - don't you think?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:12 pm
Lili_Drakal
I so want to go to Prom to bad I don't know anybody in the guild yet.

Awwwww don't let that stop you, Doll! Pick a hapless victimumm likely suspectummm guy or girl that seems interesting and strike up a converstation... Or just plan to go in a group with some friends.... Or just crash the party (I know...can't really crash if you are invited but dammit thats a technicality - don't spoil my fun) - just about everyone here at Roses is awesome and you'll have fun no matter what!  

MystiBlu

moon1487

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:17 pm
hi idk anyone either but if i can go i will ^_^  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games