Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
New Batch Of Ninja?~2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:08 pm
Hikari then walked over to Ryoku, glaring him straight in the eye. "Whoever said I was the Demon of the South?" Hikari clicked her overly sharp canine. She squatted in front of Ryoku, generating her true demon chakra through her finger tips, although no one else would be able to tell. "Now, hold still... or I'll zap your eyes out of their sockets." She looked him right in the eyes with the look of Still talk to me later though  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:12 pm
.............. how can i move i barely have the strenght to even move my finger  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:14 pm
"Well thats to bad isn't it."Zero muttered. Ignoring Hikari he picked Ryoku up."Lets go to sleep, I'm tired"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:15 pm
"Thank's" Alure told to Hikari, he the standed up, "I will assure dont using it, it hurts alot" he started to laugh, he the looked at Kokoro, "Are you ok, nothing happened to you right?"...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:18 pm
Hikari glared at Zero. Ignored she said, giving herself the thumbs down sign in her head. She slowly got up and started off towards the hotel. "Oh, where's Ino? I almost forgot about her." Hikari looked around absent mindedly. "Please tell me she went back tot he village......"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:22 pm
"I think she left" Alure said her, he smiled and entered the hotel, "Thanks for healing my eyes, they really hurted alot" he picked his key of the room...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:24 pm
......... hey Hikari........ we'll talk about that ok........... *picked up his room key*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:24 pm
Hikari glanced over she shoulder at Alure, then smiled back. "Sure, it's my job after all." then a girl with white hair and red eyes stood behind a door, beckoning Hikari inside. "Oh... Shizuka...."  

iTammie-chan

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:33 pm
Alure entered his room, he looked around and fell on the bed, "Man, im tired" he said, he then looked at the celling, he smiled he laughed, the another memory came to him...

"If there is someone who could knew who he is, it must be Ryoku-Senpai" he sighed, he would ask tomorrow about that...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:37 pm
Hikari locked the door behind her, Shizuka in her human form sitting on the bed. "What is it now, Shizuka?" Hikari asked impatiently. The only reason why she would transform was when she had something to say.
Shizuka sighed. "Alure....."
Hikari stopped her. "I know, I know. He already told me." Shizuka stared at her with glassy eyes.
"Hmph, so.... you do have an admirer. Although he isn't very secretive." Shizuka teased. Hikari stared at her blankly, then sighed.
"Go back to being the wolf/dog you are. You have no reason to be a human." Hikari turned around, then walked out of the room toward Ryoku's. He might be the only person I can turn to, but I hate this.... He's the last person I'd go to for help.... She sighed, then knocked on the door. "Ryoku, I'm coming in."  

iTammie-chan

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:39 pm
(BTW, This is how Shizuka looks in human form. Except she has shorter hair, shoulder length))

http://media.photobucket.com/image/white+hair+red+eyes+anime+girl/Graywolf7/Anime/Anime girls/VampireMoka2.jpg?o=47  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:45 pm
Alure tried his best, but he couldnt sleep, every time he catch a glimps of it, the image of the cage returned, and a indescriptible fear of the one who was inside. He lifted from the bed and looked at the stars from his window, the sky was beautifull...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:47 pm
Hikari sighed. Ryoku wasn't answering. "I'll ask him later..." she said quietly. Then she looked down the hall at another door, then shook her head. "No, I can't do that...." But when she looked at the door again, all she wanted was to go over and just check. She sighed. This was so out of her character. Then she walked over to the door, then knocked on it. "Alure-kun....? It's me, can I come in?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:47 am
"Yes, is open" he told her, he didnt look behind, he was looking at the moon, "The moon, it always relax me when im tense or stresed from what happen in the day" he looked back and saw Hikari, "What is it Hikari-chan?" he asked, blushing a little...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:38 pm
Zero set Ryoku down on a bed. He then left the room. He noticed Hikari walking towards Ryokus room.I keep an eye on her... He thought to himself and walked into his own room.

Kura sighed and splashed water on her face from the sink. She yawned and stretched.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games