Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Furry High ( Everyone should Join ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who likes this school?
  Me?
  Poll Whore
View Results

x-LunaMew-x

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:35 pm
[-Erik-]
-Upon realizing Zek had the envelope, Erik let Husky's shirt go and snatches the envelope- SWEET BABY JESUS, YOU FOUND IT surprised - he said -This is the document that stablishes the terms and conditions of my temportal transfer and I need to take it to the principal. Where'd the office, I need to get there, pronto!-

"oh is that all? no secret to the universe? what's the point..."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:41 pm
Eman of Noah Clan
[-Erik-]
-Upon realizing Zek had the envelope, Erik let Husky's shirt go and snatches the envelope- SWEET BABY JESUS, YOU FOUND IT surprised - he said -This is the document that stablishes the terms and conditions of my temportal transfer and I need to take it to the principal. Where'd the office, I need to get there, pronto!-

"oh is that all? no secret to the universe? what's the point..."

Letting me study at this school as an exchange student. Good enough for you?

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:42 pm
go out to the hall and take the elevator to the faculty room witch is in the 3 floor * Zek said as Erick eyes glitter in the light * its room 309  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:45 pm
"no it's not good enough for me.." Syn decides to sit up and sulk for awhile although it's for no reason at all.  

x-LunaMew-x

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:47 pm
-Out of the hall, elevator, 3rd floor, bubblegum, room 309. Go it, thanks- Erik replied, snatching Husky's pizza and running off.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:22 pm
Lunaria Canis
Making sure her bag was secured around her shoulders, she smiled as she crouched down to his level and stretched. "It also makes it easier to avoid the people in the hall," she said, her claws lightly scratching the floor.

"Heh, alrighty, good ta know somebody else likes it down here!" Leading the way but giving her a slight brush with his tail he started the trek to the choral room. The halls were still fairly full, but it was a little less packed since some people were still eating.  

Wolf Avery

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:31 pm
[-Erik-]
-Out of the hall, elevator, 3rd floor, bubblegum, room 309. Go it, thanks- Erik replied, snatching Husky's pizza and running off.

oi!!! please be careful * Zek said

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:49 pm
Rainey polished off her sandwich and stood, wiping her bottom off with a few brushes of her hand. She surveyed the cafeteria and picked her bag up, deciding to go and do a few laps in her free period.
She headed off to the indoor pool, passing by her room and snagging a swim suit from a pile of clothes.
She went into the locker room and changed into her suit, wriggling her way into it and cursing as she pulled her tail through the hole. When everything was in place, she grabbed a clean towel and headed to the pool. She tucked her hair up into a swim cap and put goggles on. She crouched and then leapt out, doinga neat dive into the water. She kicked a few times before coming to the surface, arms pulling her body in a sleek freestyle.  

Rainey_angel81

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:19 pm
Promitheus Zek
[-Erik-]

oi!!! please be careful * Zek said

-YEEAAFF- Erik said with a mouth full of cold pizza as he dodged food thrown by other students

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:25 pm
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiii * Zek dodge a banana* aaahh another food fight...syn watch out a fat free yogurt is headed your way....  

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:33 pm
Promitheus Zek
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiii * Zek dodge a banana* aaahh another food fight...syn watch out a fat free yogurt is headed your way....

-Another one? So there was one earlier?- Erik thought as he was escaping the flying spaguetti monster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:41 pm
Syn notices the yogurt heading towards his face but decides not to avoid it and lets it hit him instead, "heh that's just what I needed" Syn licks the yogurt off of his face and throws the cup back. "thanks for the heads up Zek"  

x-LunaMew-x

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:44 pm
* Zek stares at Syn lick his face clean*...why u let it hit u?....* he says dodging a muffin that hit some in the face*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:07 am
"because I haven't eaten anything all day and I like yogurt..." Syn catches an apple in mid-flight and takes a few bites out of it before launching it at someone else.  

x-LunaMew-x

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:11 am
^^ thats explains things  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games