Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
The night world...soulmates ACCEPTING NEEDS BOYS AND GIRLS! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silencematters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:40 pm
Emily heard his voice in her sleep and followed it. Everything seemed to sooth out and she blinked opening her eyes. She looked up at him slightly startled and confused. She must have been muttering in her sleep. She rubbed her eyes. "I'm sorry....I must have fell asleep here" she said looking around her in the dim room. She felt greatful he had woke her up though. She blinked again trying to get her thoughts strate.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:02 am
Nich sighed and closed his eyes as she looked up at him. He bit back more tears and ground his teeth together for a moment before opening his mouth.

"Emily... i cont pretend i dont care about you. Im not sure what it is, but i want you to be with me all the time. I know that i would much rather have you around and never be able to touch you at all than nothing, but it still pains me to think about because for some reason which i dont particularly understand i woul do anything for you. Ive sat here for a few hours now and i know logically i shouldhave went back to sleep because you can take care of your own nightmares but i couldnt. I dont know whats wrong with me, and im really scared of myself because..."

He had no ide why he just was.  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:30 am
Emily didn't completly get what he was saying because she was half asleep. But she sat up anyway. "Scared of yourself?" she said curiousy. "I'm happy you care so much for me..i'm sorry your so confused over everything...I am to..I don't know..exactly...how..I feel and im sorry to say that. But you shouldn't be afraid of anything....." she said wiping sleep from her eyes. "And thank you for waking me up anyway...I would have done the same for you" she said yawning.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:14 pm
Nich thought slowly to himself as faint glimmers of hope began to metastisise in the bleakness of his mind. the tru misfortune is that they were far fainter than any he had before.

He stood slowly and it felt as if his very core was heldto the spot and it was ripping away as he rose. With a final crach and shatter he broke himself from the force.

he forced a bored look onto his face and answered.

'its no big del"  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:26 pm
Emily blinked at him. she was so confused by his actions. she rubed her eyes again it taking her forever to try and wake up. "Are you ok?" She asked him not realy worried about herself that much.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:05 pm
Nich turned back to her looking tired.

"Ill be fine, you neednt worry about me, id spend moretime worrying about yourself. Why crash on the couch when you have a perfectly goodbed. Especially when im waking you up in a few hours. Its an early day for us tommorrow."

He sounded like he was joking, not jovially but in a tired way. he thought to himself how easy a grand farce like this could be.  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:37 am
Emily moved to sit up. "Ya ..guess your right...sorry" she said tiredly andwalked to her room. She didn't feel like arguing for feeling confused by anything so she shut her door and went to to her bed to lay down. She could deal with it in the morning.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:41 pm
Nich slept peacefully, it was easier when there wasnt faint shimmers of hope for him to be sad about. Now he was just back to being kind of empty like before.

He was up at 6 like usual, and he began to make eggs and bacon for breakfast. He was surprised this stuff was in his fridge he didnt generally eat breakfast. He realized emily must have gone shopping a little while ago because his usual supply of dr. pepper was lacking but his food wasnt too low.

It was going to be a long day.  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:49 pm
Emily awoke to the smell of breakfast. She changed into something comfortable and pulled her hair up leaving her room. She walked into the kitchen and sat at the table knowing something was different. He was farther away somehow. "Smells good" she comented not realy looking at him. She sighed.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:24 pm
Nich lauged his usual laugh and flipped an egg without using the spatula.

"This may seem odd, but i really enjoy cooking. So it should be tasty cosidering the practice ive had. I have alo similiarly thought how odd this skill fits in with my others but hey check this out."

Nich pressed his metal hand into the frying pan. he realized that he could feel with the metal just as good as skin due to its magical properties, but it was still metal and as a result was much more resistant to heat than skin so it didnt burn just felt extremely warm.  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:17 am
Emily laughed slightly as well. Not many guys she knew knew how to cook. She almost jumped out of his chair when he stuck his hand into the pan. "What are-" She saw it didn't burn him though and relaxed.

"Well im glad it doesn't hurt atleast" she said smiling slightly at him. That was an odd thing to do I wonder how he figured that one out. she wondered.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:29 am
Nih chuckled. her concern seemed like a distant beacon to a life hed compltely given up on so he ignored it.

"Ya its no bid deal. I grabbed a pan with my metal hand awhile ago, and it burnt me when i touched it with my other one. Its kinda cool."

he slid some eggs bacon and toast onto a plate and put it in front of her.

"After your done breakfast gear up we have s... actually on second thought, how much do you like your hair the way it is?"  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:22 am
Emily blinked at him confused. She hadn't touched her foor yet. "My hair? Whats wrong with my hair?" she asked touching the tips of it thinking it looked bad. "I mean..I could probably use a hair cut...." she said cought off guard by his question.

He seems so different..happy..but distant. she thought confused by him now more than ever. She looked at her food and scratched her neck wincing. it still hurt. "Is something wrong with my hair though?" she asked starting to eat.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:33 am
Nich laughed. he probably should have explained himself, but he was trying to sound ominous. most girls were touchy about their hair, but then again emily wasnt most girls.

"No theres nothing wrong twith it, but if were goin out in public then youll need to look different. So we may have to drastically change your hair."  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:36 am
Emily shruged. she liked her hair but didn't realy mind changing it. "Alright, as long as I don't look like a biker chick, a girl from a tattoe parler or gothic or something im good" she said. She wished she didn't have to chnge her hair at all. It seemed odd to have to change herself..but whatever.  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff