Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Ninjas: Burnt Faith (POST!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good or evil?
  good
  evil
  neither, I choose no side...
View Results

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:41 pm
Alure keep pushing Dante back, he rushed with him through the street, he then slashed him back, "Ryoku... let me handle this" Alure said to him, he knew the transformation required a incredible amount of chakra...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:43 pm
Dante felt the sword slice through his skin. He gritted his teeth and jumped back. With a flick of his wrist he lashed at Alure with the spine whip.  

Blind Anbu

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:54 pm
Alure catched the whip with his hand, he began to pull it back, the bones were hurting his hand but he wouldnt let go of it...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:01 pm
Dante made no attempt to fight back. He simply let go of the whip. More bones slid out from his arms and legs."Bring it..."  

Blind Anbu

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:03 pm
Alure dashed against Dante, he was focused on him now, he lifted his sword and slashed against him...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:08 pm
Dante raised his arm. He attempted to block the slash. He lashed his bone spiked leg out.  

Blind Anbu

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:13 pm
The sword clashed against Dante's leg, avoiding the direct hit, Alure made a sweep-kick, triying to take him out of balance...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:09 pm
Dante fell on his back. With a groan he glanced up at Alure.  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:16 pm
*my arms transform into claws* ......... *blood begins to drip from my mouth* *charges at Dante*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:19 pm
"s**t!"Dante scrambled to stand up but the slash on his side was bleeding heavily and really taking its toll. He stumbled and decided to hold off the men as long as possible. He made a handsign and skeletons appeared running at Ryoku.  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:28 pm
i don't have time for u *i slice the skeleton in 2 then i stab Dante with both sets of claws*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:13 pm
Dante yelled out as he was stabbed."Damn it!"He growled. He scratched aimlessly at Ryoku with the bones protruding from his hands. Dante didn't want to lose. Not now at least and definitly not to this guy. He had no idea of what went wrong. Every battle he had fought had ended up in a win for him. Even worse was the fact that he let Karumo down. Shame burned in his throat and he growled at Ryoku who has impaled him to the ground that he laid upon.  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:48 pm
now...... where is the Akatsuki base....... if u won't tell me then i have other means of aquiring the information i need  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:50 pm
"Do it then cause I'm not telling you..."Dante muttered. He stopped scratching Ryoku and glared at him in the eyes.

Karumo looked at Dante and Ryoku. She made a few handsigns and launch a few crystal shurikens at Ryoku.  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:02 pm
very well its ur funeral....... * the black substance began to cover Dante* looks like u get to be my meal *then the tentacles violently attached to dante literially peircing him and impaling him then him body gets absorbed into my body* i told u *the substance suround me in armor* i'll aquire the information one way or another and thanks to u...... Dante i have what i need  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff