Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Square Enix Cosplayers Guild

Back to Guilds

Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts, Cosplay, Chat, Gatherings, Roleplaying and Info 

Tags: Cosplay, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Convention, Game 

Reply Roleplaying Forum
Final Fantasy Kingdom High Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Memory Manipulator Namine

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:34 pm
Aeris gives him an odd look but shrugs it off and goes back to her office. 'wonder what THAT was about.' she thinks entering the office again.

"sorry about that." she apologizes to Lucretia; "where were we?" she asks sinking heavily into her chair and returning to her cup of tea.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:30 pm
Cloud puts his things away, he was glad that Reno had left without saying anything about there being more than friendship between himself and Zack. The blonde shakes his head, it wasn't more than that, he and Zack were just best friends. "We should head to class now." Cloud nudges Zack in an attempt to get his friends attention.  

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100

Teddy Darkstar

5,550 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:14 pm
User Image
Sora yawned, covering his arm to look more polite about it. He sighed and walked to his next class, wondering what could possibly happen. "Probably nothing." he thought to himself. He thought about how dull and boring it could get at school. At least this was better than going to elementary school. Sora was reluctant to do any work at the moment, least of all math which was a complete yawn factor. He went from walking to sauntering to class in about a half-minute.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:53 pm
Reno got up as well, moving on, but staying near the group. "Hey, what classes do you guys have next?" he asked, bored. He yawned wide.

Rufus went up to the main office to find out where he had 5th.  

Databyte

ShadowxOfxAxHeart

Stellar Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:02 pm
Terra walked up to Reno yawning.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:42 pm
Reno waved, then grabbed his ponytail away from his reach.  

Databyte

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:26 pm
"Well Zack and I both have combat training." Cloud shrugs, "What about you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:50 pm
zexion sat at his desk taking a break. He was sipping from a steaming mug leaning back in his chair.

"I'm not paid enough for the work I do." He mutters letting the warmth of the mug sooth his cramping fingers. "Why didn't I listen to the others when they said to stay away from paper shuffling jobs?" He sighs and sips again.

Memory Manipulator Namine

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Gray BloodStone

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:53 pm
Sephiroth arrived at the study hall bored and tired. He thought he should just read a book or nap for the period. If anyone would show up the boy would be happy to have someone to talk to to kill this boredom of his.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:09 pm
Kairi walked into Study Hall, bored and tired. Her first day of school had been going on long enough and she wished it would end already. She hadn't made any friends and certainly was devistated.  

Kairi_Kozplayr

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Gray BloodStone

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:50 pm
Sephiroth looked up from his book he was reading to see a red headed girl who entered the Study Hall looking troubled. ''Hello there'' He kindly says while waving. ''Come, take a seat'' Sephiroth then moved the chair beside him slightly away from the table for her to have room to sit. The long haired boy smiled while he moved some of his hair from his face. ''I never seen in this school befor did you just start here today?''  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:52 pm
She sat down and nodded. "Yeah, I transfered from Destiny High. Oh, I'm Kairi by the way." she smiled politely.  

Kairi_Kozplayr

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Databyte

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:12 pm
Rufus wheeled his way to the main office, which told him that he had math, and that he was late. He sighed, and took his time getting there, it didn't really matter as he couldn't get any worse off.

Reno shrugged. "Science." he said nonchalantly.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:35 pm
Watching the students as hes walking down the halls. "You can never tell how hectic a day can go." He tells himself with a sigh.

((I have to time getting online better))  

Fabled Knight

10,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Gray BloodStone

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:10 pm
''Well its Very nice to meet you. Its always nice to see a new face around here. My name is Sephiroth the ladys call me Sephy as a nickname, but that is your say to call me that if you want.'' Sephiroth studys the the red headed girl with slight confusion. He lowers the book infront on him lightly then closes the cover. ''You seemed troubled on your way in, is everything alright? I apologize if it is not my business''  
Roleplaying Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games