Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

Chissy_Brown

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:28 am
Walking through the huge doors chissy didnt know what to to first. Should she clean or wait till master tells her what to do. "Chissy cleans or chissy be bad."she said after seeing the kitcken dirty. She saw another elf sweeping the floors. " Chissy will say hi."she walks over to the elf with her little soprano voice " Hi me Chissy, You are?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:48 am
At Kaylin's question Maddy turned to face a clock on the back wall. It wasn't the same as most clocks, it only had three hours. One was a picture of eggs and bacon, Another of bread and soup, and the last of a shephard's pie. The hand was almost at the shephard's pie.
"Dinner starts very soon, any minute-" but before Maddy could finish her sentence the clock struck dinner and the food on the prep tables disappeared. Maddy smiled. "Dinner's started."

((I don't know if there's a specific way food gets sent out, so please bear with my improvisations))

newoxikkin

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:59 pm
*appears in the kitchens looking like i am possesed with my eyes rolled up into my head and turning different colro9s*
*eyes turn ninja colored*
*starts setting the food and pans and other objects on fire then teleports out after only a few spells*

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:10 pm
"Chissy must have been very bad why , why what did chissy do." says crying. She runs to the iron frying pans and start to hit her hands "Chissy cant do anything right."  

Chissy_Brown

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:32 pm
ATTN: Now I know I have been the worst teacher in the past few years, and I think the cycle of letting everyone suffer should stop now. Unfortunately I still don't have the time to teach the class this term, BUT luckily Avatar34 has agreed to make sure you all get your lessons for the next few weeks! Please respect her, and you can find more information >here<
Avatar34 has already posted the first lesson, so all those interested, go quickly to catch up and learn How to be an Elf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:06 pm
"oh my chissy have to make some corn flakes, eggs scrambled, bacon, kippers, orange juice, porridge, rolls, sausages, toast."chissy said while she goes around the kitchen making breakfast and cleaning.  

Chissy_Brown

middleagedbadger

Colorful Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:18 pm
Ricia looks around the kitchen. There were a few elves around preparing for the dinner rush. She decides to help with the clean up. She grabs a broom and sweeps the floor.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:41 pm
"Here comes Chissy watch out, opps ." shouted chissy before she few into pots and pans. Dishes flew everywhere. "Oh my, Chissy did bad, me so sorry i cant belive me did that"chissy then started to clean up her mess. "Me just got back from class lesson 3 was really good me like that prof.she said being so happy. "Me did me homework."  

Chissy_Brown

newoxikkin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:13 pm
Maddy heard Chissy talking about the lesson and joined the conversation. "Yes, Maddy learned a lot during lesson three. Tis a nice class. Maddy hopes she gets good marks!" Maddy sweeped up the remaining pieces of china and looked towards the stove. "Hm. what should I make: Eggs or waffles?" she asked to no one in particular.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:23 pm
Star rushed around the kitchen quickly. She yelled out into the open: "My pumpkin soup is not taken out! Star's soup needs taking out!!"Seeing that no one was taking care of her soup, Star abandonded her bacon and went to take it out.  

The Tsaria

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:06 pm
Endria comes into the kitchens,she wasnt expecting anything else,but seeing so many elfs all gathered in the same place was so unusual since it had been a long time she had been in the kitchens.She was interumpted by her hunger,looking around she had no idea where she could find some milk,cookies,chocolate chip muffins,chips.Instead of looking for it she decied to ask an elf."Umm,can someone tell me where I could have milk,juice,cokies and chocolate muffins?"she said loud enough for them t hear but not enough to alarm someone.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:33 pm
Belle Elf shuffled into the kitchen. "Belle shall make eggs," she said quietly to herself. Belle opens the huge fridge and takes out several cartons of eggs. "Scrambled...," she muttered absentmindedly, as she began cracking the eggs into a bowl. Belle is sad that she doesn't know any of they other elves. Will they talk to me? she wonders.  

Belle of Peace

Noninimicus

5,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:51 pm
User Image Moxy watches from a shadowed corner for a long time before stepping forward. She shuffles quietly to the elf with the eggs and taps her on the shoulder.
"Moxy is wondering if...if you are wanting help..." she says haltingly, still unused to speaking to others after being in her former master's manor house all alone most of her life.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:31 pm
Crack, crack, crack... Belle works on her eggs with practiced hands. Suddenly, she feels a tap on her shoulder. Belle is silent, but she jumps in surprise. She turns to see another house elf. "Oh yes!" says Belle, to the elf's offer. She was elated that the nice elf was speaking to her. "Belle would appreciate help very much, Moxy."  

Belle of Peace

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games