Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Midgar Municipal Water Supply (AC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jareth_the_Goblin_King42

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:41 pm
The wind blew silently in Ajit. Then, in a small alley, the wind began to pick up and crate a small tornado. In it's place stood a cloaked figure, the hood over it's head cast a shadow over it's face. But threw the shadows a pair of sea green eyes could be seen. The figure moved greacfully as it walked out of the alley and down the street. I wonder if Sabel is here yet. I wish she would have told me where to meet her. The eyes darted from left to right as it walked. It continued to walk, looking for something, or someone. It stoped suddenly as a small, feminine hand appeared out of the cloak. It looked down at it's wrist where a small watch was located. "It's almost eleven," whispered a femal voice. Where are you Sabel?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:49 pm
UtaniWitch4
The wind blew silently in Ajit. Then, in a small alley, the wind began to pick up and crate a small tornado. In it's place stood a cloaked figure, the hood over it's head cast a shadow over it's face. But threw the shadows a pair of sea green eyes could be seen. The figure moved greacfully as it walked out of the alley and down the street. I wonder if Sabel is here yet. I wish she would have told me where to meet her. The eyes darted from left to right as it walked. It continued to walk, looking for something, or someone. It stoped suddenly as a small, feminine hand appeared out of the cloak. It looked down at it's wrist where a small watch was located. "It's almost eleven," whispered a femal voice. Where are you Sabel?
Sabel arrived, just barely, ahead of her brothers. While the motorcycles were faster than the black Chocobo, they still couldn't climb cliff faces or travel over open water. The chocobo wasn't infallable, but Kuroi was a suffieciently useful form of travel. "You were late." Sabel said in a cold, but almost regretful tone. "Only Sofia-imouto arrived to assist me, and she only complicated matters." The Remnant sighed and shook her head. Changing the subject she commented. "Our Brothers had a nice scuffle with some of Niisan's friends today. You can see I still bear some marks of that scuffle, though Kadaj and Loz managed to make out pretty well." She shrugged. "Well, Yazou will be arriving soon, if his plan was a success."  

KiyaraSabel

Jareth_the_Goblin_King42

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:04 pm
furry1337otaku
UtaniWitch4
Sabel arrived, just barely, ahead of her brothers. While the motorcycles were faster than the black Chocobo, they still couldn't climb cliff faces or travel over open water. The chocobo wasn't infallable, but Kuroi was a suffieciently useful form of travel. "You were late." Sabel said in a cold, but almost regretful tone. "Only Sofia-imouto arrived to assist me, and she only complicated matters." The Remnant sighed and shook her head. Changing the subject she commented. "Our Brothers had a nice scuffle with some of Niisan's friends today. You can see I still bear some marks of that scuffle, though Kadaj and Loz managed to make out pretty well." She shrugged. "Well, Yazou will be arriving soon, if his plan was a success."
The figure turned around to look at the girl and bowed slitghly. "Please forgive me sister. I had other matters to attend to. I hope Kadaj will forgive me as well," said the feminine voice. Staning up straight, she looked up at Sabel. "Where are we meeting Yazuo?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:44 pm
"My Earlier Analysis Indicates That Most Of The Instilation's Systems Are Offline. The Locking Sequence Is No Exception, However My Strength Is More Than Sufficient To Open Then Blast Doors." It's voice came from inside the helment, and she wondered if anyone outside would have been able to hear it at all.  

Janus HighPriestOfPlayer

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:12 pm
"Alright." Saerenna replied, and then decided that as Slayer 1 knew this place better than she did, it would probably be easier just to leave things up to it. "Why don't you go ahead, I'll just, er... watch in here for the moment, I guess." she said, relaxing her body, thinking of how odd this all was. She was inside a robot. A rather advanced one, too, considering when it was built.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:43 am
((I was going to wait for Sofia to post first... but I guess I'll post with Yazou now.))

The Truck lumbered unhindered past the a good portion of the ruined city, coming to stop breifly by a dark alley, They almost had as many children as they could carry for this trek but they still needed extra insurance against the Traitors. "Imouto-chan, Nee-chan, ... Yazou leaned out the window to grin at the two feminine figures hiding in the shadows. "Kadaj wants us to be expeditious." He nodded his head toward the back of the truck, indicating that there was room for them there.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Janus HighPriestOfPlayer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:32 pm
"Affirmative." The robot said in her ear, then moved of it's own accord towards the door, forcing them open with a loud protest of rusted hinges. She noticed it seemed to purposefully avoid damaging the doors, perhaps on the chance that they could be repaired someday.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:43 pm
"So, where do think the key is?" Saerenna asked, trying to look at the room in front of her. She still had somewhat of a nagging feeling that perhaps the robot wouldn't be as friendly or cooperative and it was supposed to be, but it was probably just Rufus' warning that made her think as much. So far Slayer 1 had been perfectly fine, and just acting like an intelligent robot. "I had no idea that there was actually something here. I bet Hojo didn't either." She mused aloud to herself. "I bet he's turning in his grave, knowing that Gast has upped him again." she said with a small laugh.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:10 pm
Ermak Lorde
((I was going to wait for Sofia to post first... but I guess I'll post with Yazou now.))

The Truck lumbered unhindered past the a good portion of the ruined city, coming to stop breifly by a dark alley, They almost had as many children as they could carry for this trek but they still needed extra insurance against the Traitors. "Imouto-chan, Nee-chan, ... Yazou leaned out the window to grin at the two feminine figures hiding in the shadows. "Kadaj wants us to be expeditious." He nodded his head toward the back of the truck, indicating that there was room for them there.

Sabel simply gave Yazou a look and stated. "Thank you, but Kuroi and I shall mangae just fine." She stated stiffly. It was clear that the remnant was more than a little irritable, and it would be best for all involved to give her a little space to cool off. While most of the others would suspect nothing more than disappointment at the failure of her mission and lack of sleep were what were disturbing the usuall easygoing young woman, but this time, her thoughts were occupied with somehing slightly mre frustrating. What if that man really did know me before...before I became like this? What if he really does know who I really am, where I belong...and if nothing else... well... he made me feel as if I might possibly belong somewhere...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:16 pm
Ermak Lorde

Sofia smiles and looks up at the people. "I will wait then, I so long to let Hell Cry have fun," she fingers her weapon and looks ahead. Her eyes are little angry, but not very angry at all. She wonders if they are there yet, she can hear the children whispering in the back.  

AkaneAme

4,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

Jareth_the_Goblin_King42

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:03 am
Ermak Lorde

The young woman turned slightly to look at Yazou. "Hello Yazou-san." She walked up to him but turned around to look and Sabel. "Sabel...I'll go with Yazou-san." She then climbed up onto the back of the truck, but before getting in, she looked at Sable. She seemed troubled. "Sabel....are you alright?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:39 pm
"I am fine, Sister." Sabel smiled reassuringly, but her muddied green eyes belied she was anything but. "I will be right here, insuring our missions integrity." She added, as if the question were referring to er necessity to stay separate from the vehicle.

OOC: Sabel is not as wholly consumed by Mother's will, she tends to act on her own very often and not always with the accepted intent.  

KiyaraSabel

Jareth_the_Goblin_King42

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:38 am
She nodded her head, "Alright." She had decided not to push Sabel anymore then she alreay had. She turned to her brother, "By the way Yazou-san....how are Kadaj and Loz? Sister told me what had happened and I am ashamed of myself for not being there. Hopefully Kadaj will forgive my absence."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:25 pm
"It Should Be In A Drawer In The Desk In His Office, Which Was At The Back Of The Shelter." It's mechanical voice droned in her ear, and in the lenses in front of her eyes she saw indicators around a partially destroyed door. She could see inside clearly even though it was pitch dark, the robot highlighting things for her on her display. She got the feeling that it tracked her eye movements too, because when she focused on one thing in particular it would start printing scan data on the object she was looking at.  

Janus HighPriestOfPlayer

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:55 pm
Saerenna started walking over to the indicated area, but let her eyes wander as she surveyed the area. Having never worked with Professor Gast, and since everything of his that she had seen was altered in some way by Hojo, this place held a lot of interest for her. She wanted to sidetrack herself and see if there were any reports or other things, but they were here for one reason only, and she couldn't let personal inclinations interfere with her job. They reached the door and Saerenna, from inside Slayer 1, almost hesitantly pushed on what was left of it.  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games