Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
The Package- A Role Playing Goof Off! (AC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kemenlith

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 6:29 pm
Murdock looked at Cloe. "Fine NPC person, if you want to just tell me what he said, I'll hear ya'." Then he looked at Neru. "My name's Murdock and its interseting that your part cat and stuff, but do you realize that you let that in by opening the door?" He asked, pointing at Sabel.  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 8:58 pm
Chloe nodded and started off with, "Apparently, when you feed a carob nut to... Oh, sorry, wrong notebook...." she said, and shuffled through the notes she carried. Finding what she was looking for, the little girl looked up, and instead of saying much helpful, she started talking in a way that almost resembled the Chocobo Sage's way of speech. "Now, you're supposed to find a pointy pink lake... No, that's not it... a flower lady's spiky bottom? Okay, hmm. Well, seems Chocosage here was being more vague than usual. Putting it together coherently... You've got to find a pink flower growing on the bottom of a lake and poke it with a blonde stick!" she exclaimed, thinking that it was nothing unusual of the sort. After all, what could be weirder than finding mating nuts from goblins?  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

kemenlith

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 9:47 pm
Murdock blinked, utterly confused and without an idea as to what this meant, so, after exerting all his brain power into any and all possible ideas, he responded with a very logical "...... what?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 1:08 am
kemenlith
Murdock looked at Cloe. "Fine NPC person, if you want to just tell me what he said, I'll hear ya'." Then he looked at Neru. "My name's Murdock and its interseting that your part cat and stuff, but do you realize that you let that in by opening the door?" He asked, pointing at Sabel.
Meru cocked her head at sabel "I don't see anything wrong about her she looks pretty normal to me" she said  

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 7:20 pm
Vaizel froze turning an unhealthy shade of greyish white at the rocketing black form, cringing into himself he managed to avoid being grappled on the main portion of his body, instead the leach wrapped itself around his metal leg, breathing shallowly he gazed in morbid shock glancing up vaughly at Cloe as she spoke, "He said a pink flower girl and a blonde spikey-haired man!" Vaizel snapped, tension was thick and somehow he was annoyed that they all understood how important it was that the monster had once again invaded the Avalanche sanctuary. "I'm assuming he meant Aeris and Cloud!" Perhaps if he ignored her she would go away Vai decided, though he still shook with the intensity of his fear, and spared a glare for Tifa for her thick-headedness.  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 7:50 pm
"Hmm... Cloud I think I've heard of... wasn't he that delivery boy who got blown up by a bomb?" Murdock asked scratching his the back of his head. "But whos Aeris? I don't think I've heard of here... who is she?" He asked running a hand through his electric blue locks.  

kemenlith

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 6:30 pm
When Vai let his guard down, the Jenova clone instantly whipped out a pair of handcuffs and liked herself to the unfortunate cyborg. She also took this opportunity to grab better purchase by clutching his arm, and then wrapped her legs around his waist and kissed him on the cheek.

"Aeris! Yes! That's right! She's at the bottom of a lake and needs a green-white marble to come back to life and be reuninted with Cloud of the spikey hair!" The chocobo sage suddenly exclaimed. As he did this a victory fanfare played behind him and he dances as the music continued with his great triumph. Then abruptly he stopped and turned around to chew on his beard... "I know there was more to it..."  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 9:50 pm
"Oh, yes... that might have been it." Chloe remarked, looking slightly embarassed. Looking at the Chocobo Sage, she sighed and said, "Either all this intereaction is good for you, or is going to come back and bite you soon."

Tifa looked completely shocked by what the old fogey had said. "Aeris... can be revived by the white materia?" she asked, at first overjoyed at the prospect, and then remembered the rest, "And she wants to be reunited with Cloud..." The busty woman's hopeful countenance instantly changed. Why that man-stealing flower girl!! She clenched her firsts and glared, looking hurt. And she thought Cloud would get over Aeris. She was dead. She wasn't supposed to be competition anymore. Tifa was having a tough time getting Cloud to admit his affections already, and now, if Aeris came back.... A tear slipped down her face. It would be great if Aeris was alive, but did that mean she had to sacrifice her spiky-haired, almost-boyfriend for it?

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

kemenlith

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:02 pm
Murdock looked at Tifa for a moment. Wondering why she was happy, then really pissed and sad by this news. If this Aeris girl was her friend then of course she'd be happy... but then he thought about the other part, where the Aeris chick wanted to be reunited with the delivery boy Cloud... he must have meant something to both the women... a love triangle was his guess. Oh yes, Murdock Jacelon may have been naive at times, but never stupid... at least not completely he didn't think. 'Wait a sec... why should I even care? This is something that doesn't involve me and I've only just met her... why bother?'. He almost got to forgetting about it when he noticed the tear... Geez how he was a sucker for upset girls... with a silent sigh, he walked over to Tifa, now concerned about her as he asked "You okay?". Wasn't much to say, but it was something, he guessed.  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:12 pm
Meru changed back into a cat "Mmmhhh I'am bored..........." she purred and rolled over a bit tail wagging for some attertion  

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 5:54 am
Tifa was startled out of her self-pity as that guy, Murdock, asked her if things were okay. Of course they werent'! Things like this couldn't happen, it would mess with everything too much. Even the great creators had said that there was no way to bring her back, and now this? She shook her head at Murdock, quickly wiping away the tear that had unconciously fallen, "Oh, no, I'm alright, really." she said quickly, trying very hard not to think about losing Cloud.

Chloe watched Meru change into a cat with fascination, and went over to the blue kitty and said, "Whoa. That's new." After thinking for a bit, she petted the kitty and wondered aloud, "Hmm, I wonder if you could breed with Chocobos..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 6:41 am
"Liar..." Murdock said bluntly. Probably wasn't the best idea to say that to an upset woman who could probably kick his a** but he never really was that good at talking to people.  

kemenlith

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 12:51 pm
Saerenna
Tifa was startled out of her self-pity as that guy, Murdock, asked her if things were okay. Of course they werent'! Things like this couldn't happen, it would mess with everything too much. Even the great creators had said that there was no way to bring her back, and now this? She shook her head at Murdock, quickly wiping away the tear that had unconciously fallen, "Oh, no, I'm alright, really." she said quickly, trying very hard not to think about losing Cloud.

Chloe watched Meru change into a cat with fascination, and went over to the blue kitty and said, "Whoa. That's new." After thinking for a bit, she petted the kitty and wondered aloud, "Hmm, I wonder if you could breed with Chocobos..."
Meru purred at frist then fell off of the chair in surpised of what she just said and leaped back up "HEY DID YA LOST YOU'RE MIND KID?" she said angery "I WAS ONLY LIKE THIS CAUSE HOJO INJECTED ME CAT GENES MIXED WITH JENONVA INTO ME WHILE I WAS UNCOUINESS" she hissed fur a lil sticking out as an angery cat would then calmed down "sorry about that but no I'am not breeding chocbo's unless you want jenova cell ones" she said  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 3:25 pm
Tifa didn't reply to Murdock at first, staring at the ground. Then she finally said quietly, "Bringing back Aeris is all that matters. I shouldn't let anything selfish get in the way of that." She sighed, "After all, it's not like he's ever said he likes me back or anything. Maybe he is better off with her." The dark-haired woman said cryptically.

Chloe jumped a bit, and listened to the cat-lady freak out. Though, on the last thing Meru said, the little girl looked contemplative. "Hmm, I wonder what kind of abilities JENOVA celled chocobos would have. It'll be a new discovery!" she exclaimed, completely forgetting that the cat had just gone on a rant about how she wasn't going to breed with chocobos.

Saerenna still stood stiffly outside, peeking her head around the door a few times, before snatching it back self-conciously. "What am I doing?" she asked herself aloud.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 3:29 pm
Saerenna
Tifa didn't reply to Murdock at first, staring at the ground. Then she finally said quietly, "Bringing back Aeris is all that matters. I shouldn't let anything selfish get in the way of that." She sighed, "After all, it's not like he's ever said he likes me back or anything. Maybe he is better off with her." The dark-haired woman said cryptically.

Chloe jumped a bit, and listened to the cat-lady freak out. Though, on the last thing Meru said, the little girl looked contemplative. "Hmm, I wonder what kind of abilities JENOVA celled chocobos would have. It'll be a new discovery!" she exclaimed, completely forgetting that the cat had just gone on a rant about how she wasn't going to breed with chocobos.

Saerenna still stood stiffly outside, peeking her head around the door a few times, before snatching it back self-conciously. "What am I doing?" she asked herself aloud.
"Dunno either they be all sadistic and crazy as sephiroth himself maybe" she exahasted then added "But I'am not doing it alright" she said  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games