Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 8:53 pm
Okay okay okay, I just hope that it doesn't end up with me getting banned or anything. It's not anything that bad, just something out of curiosity, but that's pretty much what's kept me from asking. I'm starting a new topic, so go there. (Oh man, why did I even bring this up)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 8:58 pm
Af Mas
Okay okay okay, I just hope that it doesn't end up with me getting banned or anything. It's not anything that bad, just something out of curiosity, but that's pretty much what's kept me from asking. I'm starting a new topic, so go there. (Oh man, why did I even bring this up)

*shrugs* you've warned us and i'm quite open minded and i bet most of us are so there shouldn't be any problems  

Selevol

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:02 pm
Starlight
Af Mas

*shrugs* you've warned us and i'm quite open minded and i bet most of us are so there shouldn't be any problems

what she said  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:03 pm
Vashyyk
Starlight
Af Mas

what she said

I third those opinions.  

Failed Narcotic

Selevol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:06 pm
ya'll are evil... lol cause ya'll are distracting me from my masterpiece  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:08 pm
Starlight
ya'll are evil... lol cause ya'll are distracting me from my masterpiece

thx razz  

Vashyyk

Selevol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:10 pm
well... due to someone persuading me to show the pics of me racing i have a few pics and i'll show them to ya'll of me and my race bike... they're a little old and i'm trying to find newer ones since i just repainted my bike and all.... *shrugs*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:12 pm
Starlight
well... due to someone persuading me to show the pics of me racing i have a few pics and i'll show them to ya'll of me and my race bike... they're a little old and i'm trying to find newer ones since i just repainted my bike and all.... *shrugs*

That would be me, heh.
They were really cool though. biggrin  

Eddily

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:14 pm
*scampers back in and plops next to Doomie again, then blinks and giggles at her trying to reach the shiny object under the coach. Silly kitty, hehe. Cats are such curious critters. ^.^ *blinks again and spots a blue glowing thing under his hammock* ....ooooo, blue glowy thingy... @@ *stares, then skitters over to sniff it*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:18 pm
lol well the topic is up and going  

Selevol

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:20 pm
Lloxie
*scampers back in and plops next to Doomie again, then blinks and giggles at her trying to reach the shiny object under the coach. Silly kitty, hehe. Cats are such curious critters. ^.^ *blinks again and spots a blue glowing thing under his hammock* ....ooooo, blue glowy thingy... @@ *stares, then skitters over to sniff it*

Welcome back Lloxie ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:22 pm
DoomNeko
Lloxie

Welcome back Lloxie ^_^

Tankoo, Doomie. ^.^ *nuzzles*  

Lloxie

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:27 pm
Woah.... like, the whole guild just fell silent or sommat.... o_O''  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:28 pm
Lloxie

Quite weird huh? XD  

Sonya Khatsworth

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:30 pm
DoomNeko
Lloxie

Quite weird huh? XD

Yeah.. not to mention oddly unsettling for some reason.... O_o;; Kinna got that sudden, akward silence feeling for whatever reason... ^^;;  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games