Welcome to Gaia! ::

おはようございます!!! A Japanese Learning Guild~ Open!

Back to Guilds

This is a guild where you learn and teach Japanese! There's roleplays, lessons, contests and more!This is also for people who love japan ! 

Tags: Japanese, learning, teaching, roleplays 

Reply にほん Japanese Roleplays~
Story Tail of Ruuna Ame school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think we should do the event soul sociaty?
Yes
80%
 80%  [ 4 ]
No
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:09 am
((lol idk what to do...just let rogu run crazy in the hell until he faints or return normal lol~))

Youki is somewhere watching Rogu from a distance. He hope Rogu is able to see his true self and return normal in this area Rogu dreamt before. The underworld's wrath is probably too thick to let the cat smell where his enemy is now.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:20 am
The devil version of rogu knew what was lurking at his feet, he began to fear looking down and he slowly moved his head in the direction. He saw himself, less fierce, less angrey, less determined to kill. The figures eyes were closed, as if it seemed asleep...he moved his body closer to the figure...taking a closer look at the reflection. The reflections eyes burst awake and grabbed the evil rogu by the throat. "GIVE ME MY BODY BACK NOW!!" As he stangled the other him the flames began to die out, like water was putting the flames out with ease. He body began to return to normal and the reflection fanished. The now calmed body closed its eyes and reopened them, as it looked down at the demon version who was now sleeping in the reflection. "Phew, now that was a pain...but how do i get out of here?"  

Rogue Ryu

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:31 am
Youki see it all. He see how was the demon inside Rogu was trying to make the body his. The nekomata is a strong bakemono that only the other bakemono like him can defeat him because he is the weakest bakemono of all nine of them. Or perhaps a seal will be able to do all that? He fly down with his pair of black wings as Rogu has return normal. Patting Rogu's shoulder to let Rogu know he has here too. Youki take out his hand and a nice designed collar appear. "You see your other self don't you? Put it on." He tell Rogu.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:35 am
Rogu jumped at the sudden tap on the shoulder, then noticed it was youki and he had a coller telling him to put it on. "I hope this does not make me your pet, like you made my brother". He giggled a little remebered at the fear his brother showed at youki and placed the coller on and smiled from the design she had on. "Nice choice of designed here, its a very good choice, nice black and white pattern as well". He said as he grabbed the teachers arm. "Shall we leave now?".  

Rogue Ryu

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:48 am
Once the collar is equiped, it cannot be take off unless the seal is broken by the collar's creator. That collar will able to let Rogu to control nekomata from taking over his body again. Youki was never thinking of any design for the collar. He just make one? But whatever, the cat likes it and willing to put it on. "Scared of this place? I was raised here..." He smile a bit, flapping his wings and pick Rogu up. "Hold tight.." Youki fly up straight to a red cloudy hole. A blink of an eye, they are flying in the life stream, where the spirits transport in and out. "Ready to boost up the speed?" Youki will teleport from here back to the school.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:59 am
Rogu held on as tightly as possible, he was surprised that the life stream was so...pretty, he almost wanted to reach out and grab it, until a person's face showed up in it and his arm retreated rather fast. "Lets get out of here," and how did i fall and miss this anyway?He thought this before reaching earth again and sighed with relief. "You were raised in a strange place...well i was as well since i played with lesser demons as a child....".  

Rogue Ryu

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:11 pm
"To be honest, I like just the way you are acting now." He smile naturally. "Your friend is waiting for you in the class. She must be worry much about you." He even remind Rogu so that he will not forgot about the shinigami then on his way back to the class for his text book.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:20 pm
"Ok, thanks sensai, just try not to shot me with a strange bullet and cause another one of those guys to enter me. K?" He said this before running off and finding shini-chan crying by herself. He sneaked up to her and tapped her head with a branch that might have been the twig he or her was using earlier. "What are you crying about shini-chan? Hurt yourself or something?". He said this while wipping her eyes with his sleeve.  

Rogue Ryu

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:25 pm
Nanao almost jumped at the tap and looked around to see Rogu in front of her. "No, I am not hurt. I was worried about you, baka." she said while hugging him. Oh, finally he seems to be his normal self again. What a relief. Nanao thought and tried to calm down still hugging Rogu.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:29 pm
((Time to tease Aku-chan biggrin ))

Youki has his text book back. But he saw a paper on the table. He pick it up and read it. It is a picture Aku trying to use to blackmail him. Now that is funny. He is lazy to walk so far to look for Aku, therefore he teleport to him. Aku is taking nap in the class again. He find other pictures on the table and burn all of them without Aku notice. Then after he burn them all, he tickle Aku's nose with his black feather. "Wakey wakey Aku bibabu~"

((...I'm tired lol))  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:36 pm
Aku awoke to see Youki infront of him...and the pictures on the table missing. "Hey youki what do you want?" He was sweating like mad, worried that he had removed all the pictures and were ready to us force on him....again.

Rogu was unsure of what to do, he was being hugged by a crying friend, who was not in a human body and was just a soul, and he had just returned from HELL....he thought about it for a while and then pushed her off him. "Well shall i first tell you what happened shini-chan?".  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:40 pm
"Please, be so kind. I thought you got hurt or something. You know I could not stand seeing you badly hurt." Nanao said still sobbing but calmer then before. Now I am curious what happened before. she thought to herself and prepared to listen to Rogu.  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:41 pm
Aku seems to have worry about himself now. "Aku-chan is always so cute." He sit on the table, looking at Aku's eyes. "Why are so afraid of me? Did you do something bad when I'm not with you?" He gesture say. He is pretending like he didn't see the pictures Aku took. He is warning this cute neko sensei shouldn't play with a different level colleague.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:49 pm
Aku began to shake his head in a frenzy. "N-no i didnt do anything i swearrrr". He said falling out of his chair and began to laugh in panic.

"Well lets say what happened first, i was shot in the chest by Youki sensai, the bullet was demon cursed and placed a demon in me. It happened effect me quiet a lot and put a powerful demon in me. Luckly my brother ripped my chest open and took the bullet out before any side effects happened. But then i went beserk and attack youki-sensai before he lowered the power abit. Then i tried to use a large portion of my power, turned demon and tried to kill you and youki-sensai again. Last but not least i went to hell and dragged the demon me into a pool and regained control over myself. Thats about it."  

Rogue Ryu

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:56 pm
Youki then sit on Aku's lap, placing his arm around the neko sensei's neck again. Softly scratching the neko's lower jaw, treating him like a real neko. "Shall we take some intimating photos together, love?~" He begin to tease the neko who is not telling the truth to him.  
にほん Japanese Roleplays~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games