Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Pokemon Gijinka World Tournament Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which type of pokemon do you like best?
Water
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Fire
16%
 16%  [ 3 ]
Thunder
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Ice
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Rock
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ground
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Psychic
27%
 27%  [ 5 ]
Flying
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ghost
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Other...
27%
 27%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 18

Dante Efbo Deshar

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:59 pm
Archaes let out a sigh when he was spoken to by Zip. "Don't tell me you're all entered in the tournament?" He asked half questioning the reason behind it. "I'd have enough trouble with all the fire types joining."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:25 pm
Kane stepped by Randy, a small smile on his face for a little as he saw the other contestants start to whisper to one another. He looked about and saw 5 of the legndaries participating, including himself. It will test their true powers, he thought to himself.

Ryan sulked next to Edward, his arms crossed he stared at the crowd. At least I will be able to soak in the sweet glory of seeing them absolutely creamed by normal gijinka's. That'll be funny, he thought to himself with a smirk.  

sujiidu

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:28 pm
Zip smiled. "Of course! Its going to be fun!" She said this just as Edward spoke. "Well I'd better go...I don't want to cause trouble today..." She said as she waved and started off towards where Randy was standing. "Hey Randy!"

Phee and Ari walked up to where Randy was standing as well. Both were just ready to get this over with.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:31 pm
User Image

Claudia was finally in line with the other contestants when she heard that the legendaries were coming to join the tournament. SHe was greatly puzzled with this and wondered what it was all about, then something made her think back on the Jirachi incident. Was it because of that? she asked herself, but looked back up to Randy. As she did she saw Kane stand next to him, indicating that he was going to enter as well. A blush suddenly started to form on Claudia's face, not sure what to think that there was a chance that she would be facing Kane. She could feel her heart beating, probably from excitement. If I do face against Kane, then I can be able to show him how strong I really am she thought.

Besides, if she was to face with him or one of the other legendaries then she could get stronger, even if she did lose.

Blueyedemoness

Shy Gaian

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:33 pm
Aiden heard Edward's call and turned to Alex."Good luck Alex. You look promising so I hope you can show us a good match. Gotta go." He turned and walked to stand next to Ryan.

Alex waved as he left and searched the crowd for others he knew. He noticed several new gijinka he hadn't seen last night but no one he recognized. He turned to the legendaries and listened to what they had to say.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:38 pm
"Now as for this contest I want you all to separate into your specific elements. So fire in one line, darkness another, psychic another, etc. If you a mixture stand in between the regulars and legendaries. Your matches will be picked soon." Edward called out to them. Slowly he approached Ryan. "So which groups do you want to watch?"

They are entering! Great like I need more competitors. Greg thought to himself sighing. He went and walked into the fire line not sure what was about to happen.

"Hey Zip. Remember everyone don't go easy on them. We want the strongest and the ones that don't work for gyro. So if you know they work for Gyro do your best to destroy them." Randy said to them watching the gijinka getting into their respective lines.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:43 pm
Alex walked over to the fire line. He noticed Greg ahead of him but didn't say anything. He needed to focus on the fighting. He wondered why the legends had decided to fight though.Could it have something to do with that Jirachi girl I tried to save last night?, he thought.Yeah I'll beat it does. He looked at the legends and thought about their types and how he might have to fight different ones.Competition just got a whole lot more difficult.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:49 pm
Since none of the legends currently present seemed to be bug types, Archaes should have been pleased, two major difficulties where out of the struggle for now. However, he wasn't, he could tell something was going on and he'd already devised a plan to get back at the Charmeleon he let win in his last fight. Plus he whole thing became alot less challenging, it made it harder for him to test out his training.  

Dante Efbo Deshar

Blueyedemoness

Shy Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:05 pm
User Image

Claudia, after hearing the order, went over to where all the Psychic Gijinka were. She wondered what types would battle others, and she wondered if she was going to be able to get through the preliminaries. But she shook her head; she couldn't be in doubt now, what would her family think? What would happen to their honor and her own? She didn't want to think about that. Besides looking with doubt often lead to showing weakness, and Claudia was not about to be seen as weak. So she put a straight and confident look on her face as she awaited the next instructions.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:06 pm
Phee smiled as people started to line up. "Don't worry...I'm going to destroy all of them." She smiled.

There were a few in Zip's line and she almost squeeled. She was ready and she wasn't about to let anyone bad get past her...

Ari's line was actually for the water types even though she was an Ice type. There wasn't really a reason for it...

Sarah stood in line between Phee and Aiden. She was pretty sure that she could wip the Legendary's behind with her eyes blindfolded. Though it would be a sad sight, Sarah knew it would happen.
((Ok...I need to get off...I need sleep...))  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

Dante Efbo Deshar

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:19 pm
Interesting, it seemed all the grass, bug and poison types were bein lumped together. The flying bugs seemed to join Archaes' line as well, they were probably hopeing for an easier fight. Archaes would just have to suprise them.

((I gotta go sleep too.))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:26 pm
Edward smirked as he saw the group they had. "Now the legendaries will be separated from the fight for now. We'll be having an elimination match right now between the regulars." He said to the crowd.

Randy nodded. "Yes we need to see the strengths of the fighters to choose which is with Gyro."

Greg smirked. "Yes I will have to do the best I can." He said to himself looking at the line.

((alright get good night sleeps))  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

supersailorpeach

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:08 am
Chime went to the normal type line. She hoped she would at least make it past the first round.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:21 pm
Aiden watched as the gijinkas lined up for the tournament. He wondered which ones were going to make it to the finals. He had seen certain ones that looked trustworthy but wasn't sure. He looked over the ones in the psychic line and sized each one up.
((this thread is so dead )) crying  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Dante Efbo Deshar

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:19 am
((And it was just getting interesting too.))
Archaes began to come up with strategies for overcoming the opponents in his line, their type advantage meant nothing if they were unable to hit him but he had to make sure they didn't hit him when they battled. Speed was useful for stopping opponents from hitting but without strategy they would eventually hit.  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff