Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
What type of goth are you? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what kind of goth?
  punk goth
  hippie goth
  skatergoth
  gothy goth
  i'm not goth
  GOLD LOVING GOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View Results

2aetH

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:37 pm
miraridemon
Lawl @ anti label people. You conflict with yourselves. If you're anti label because you want your individuality and opinion respected, your right to free speech and expression, you must value that other people might express you by categorizing you. This excersises free speech. You really can't complain.

FTR: Everyone labels people. Deny this and you're more retarded than I think you are.

Me? Goth? Maybe. I'm a rivethead inside. But I crave respect, so I don't look all crazy like.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POINTING THAT OUT.

It's what I try to tell people all the time. They never get it.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:23 am
lurichan
Labels always end up being a bit confusing. I would say I'm a happy/hyper goth usually, or a fairy goth, or a something else that isn't really listed, but that is just me.
Hippy goth I could see, just a bit more of an activist and a little more laid back I would think.
Overall though labeling and sub labeling just starts getting tiresome and tedious aftera while, and I think there have already been a few threads on "What type of goth" people are. Overall I've come to the conclusion it really doesn't matter what label you ascribe to because everyone fluctuates from day to day how they feel and no one really adheres strictly to one set sterotype all the time.

I completely agree. I'm for labeling to an *extent*. It gets tedious with all the unneccessary complications though. domokun That said, I'm a Moogle Goth. I defy classification. 4laugh And I shall dance in defiance [Change: I had to change this, 'cause this sounded better]! rofl  

Clash of Vision

TheWitchGotRobin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:38 am
...Nerdy Goth?

I like Star Wars, Harry Potter, LOTR, video games, etc and I find my self saying things like this in everyday conversations: "OH EM GEE," "WTF," "ZOE MAHGAWD," "OWNED/PWNED/PWNAGE," "YOU FAIL/FAIL/[blah blah blah]FAIL[blah blah]" This annoys my family. mrgreen

I collect Star Wars action figures. I'm very picky, though. My reasons range from thinking one looks cool to, "R2 D2 is lonely, I need to get a C3 PO." And I guess, I'm not a full fledge nerd, because I always take them out of their packages. twisted (Unless I have two. Then I just leave on un-opened, but it's rare I end up with two.)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:52 pm
I was thinking about this yesterday. I'm not really a hardcore goth, first of all. I guess I'm a fantasy/new-agey kind of goth. I dunno how to describe it. I like graceful goth clothing; I have this skirt combo where I wear a black skirt with a sheer black ballet shirt over it, and it looks so pretty, and I just wish I had a corset and black ballet flats to go with it! I'm into gothic faries and everything that's pretty and graceful in the goth world. And I really like Victorian/Renaissance/medieval stuff too. I know it's cliche, but that's just the stuff I'm into.

I'm also sometimes in the mood for the punk/goth sorta thing too.

Then again, it's not as if I would wear anything just because someone said it was punk, or goth, or Victorian, etc. I wear what I like, it just so happens that what I like tends to be gothic.  

Freedom Fire

Freedom Fire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:59 pm
here's a link to a "what type of goth are you?" quiz I took. It said I'm a "New-Agey goth" What Type of Goth Are You?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:53 pm
I guess I'm a Romantic Goth...(aka classical), I don't EXACTLY look like it yet but my parents wouldn't allow it...but as soon as I move out i shall complete but i do say "lol" or "wtf?" all the time. Mostly to annoy people...>_>  

Acid_Tape

.+Melanthios+.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:36 pm
I could be considered an odd clash of victorian-cyber goth..... weird. ....I know.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:36 pm
I consider myself a metal goth  

Willie-John[Abomination]

UraniumMonk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:42 pm
I'm a depressed punk razz  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:48 am
Freedom Fire
here's a link to a "what type of goth are you?" quiz I took. It said I'm a "New-Agey goth" What Type of Goth Are You?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nice.  

TheWitchGotRobin

Avalon Shadow

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:55 pm
Lazy Goth wink Labels suck cant really find which is me  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:23 am
According to the quiz: New Agey Goth

And if there was such a label as "wolf goth", I suppose I'd be one of those, too.  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Disease of the Flesh

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:58 am
According to the test I am an arty goth.

But I'm just a weird goth. I fit under the label goth but beneath goth I can fit in all. But only a little bit of each.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:24 am
Labels seem useless to me...  

Where the 3 Rivers Meet

thedarcnessinside

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:52 pm
I have to agree with NoirRaven.
i wear a lot of black and listen to metal.
classify me as you will.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games